Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:41:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] EXOLOVER - WE ARE TRANSFORMING THE SEX INDUSTRY 🔥  (Read 76226 times)
TonyBons

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:48:23 PM

Greetings, fellows! Looking for something more amusing here!
Thoughtful activity, engaging plan.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MataHati

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:49:27 PM

I just remembered yesterday about the ExoLover Club. How quickly you work!
I registered, and what's next I do not quite understand how to use it and what to do?

Tell me please, does the Exolover Club work already? I registered probably one of the very first and do not understand how to use it? Can anyone help me with this?
visit link regis https://token.exolover.io/auth/sign-in thanks f there is not in the know please speak
MataHati

Merit: 3

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:50:59 PM

Can you tell me why in ExoSuit built-in illumination? You have a very beautiful costume. I hope that women will like it.

I think they are simply attracting attention from the ladies LoL
And I find that they have a very unique way of promoting and accessing the community

You are right, the girls love everything bright and beautiful.  Wink
Personally, I'm in love with this suit and have long been begging Alex6562 for myself such a suit for testing.  Roll Eyes

that woman can not be negotiated while seeing a new one in public   Grin Grin
Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:49:12 AM

Greetings, fellows! Looking for something more amusing here!
Thoughtful activity, engaging plan.

Join the project, invest, participate in testing or just chat with other Exolover fans in this thread. We are glad to new people.

papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:26:56 AM

Can you tell me why in ExoSuit built-in illumination? You have a very beautiful costume. I hope that women will like it.

I think they are simply attracting attention from the ladies LoL
And I find that they have a very unique way of promoting and accessing the community

Personally, I'm in love with this suit and have long been begging Alex6562 for myself such a suit for testing.  Roll Eyes

Perhaps this is done, because women are attracted to beautiful and brilliant, and then they evaluate what this device can do.
The main thing for them to shine and shine.  Roll Eyes

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
ranlovic

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:47:21 AM

Hi guys.
I got in this project. I'm interested to look how the developers implement the idea.
Will Basra

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:38:10 AM

I suppose that this plan is pretty a juicy investment at the moment.
 Good luck.
Alex6562 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:52:39 AM

Good luck.
Two days left until we have the 30% bonus. Hurry up to buy EXO tokens!
UIXID

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:10:29 AM

I just remembered yesterday about the ExoLover Club. How quickly you work!
I registered, and what's next I do not quite understand how to use it and what to do?

Tell me please, does the Exolover Club work already? I registered probably one of the very first and do not understand how to use it? Can anyone help me with this?

I also do not really understand what to do there. I hope in the near future there will be some explanations from the developers. I think there will be a detailed video instruction.

I would like to see some video. And then I was so waiting for the opening of registration, I registered, and what else I can do I do not understand.

If you find a video or other instructions - please resend the links to me. I would also have studied this information with pleasure. I hope they will soon appear.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
Olgdanil

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:57:45 AM

I really liked Exosuit and if it works as well as the developers promise it will be great. And all these decorations and highlights are only good, because they like women.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:18:41 AM

Good luck.

I advise everyone who thinks to buy Exolover tokens after a while: do not wait, buy now, with each week of delay the bonus becomes smaller and smaller.

Nedrek

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:53:28 PM

I understand that the news about the equipment and the Exolover club are important and interesting. We friends forgot about another important news! The amount of Exolover fees during the presale is about to reach the amount of $ 1,150,000.

This is a really good amount, especially for a project that already has a lot of things and does not need to start everything from scratch.
However, when compared with other projects, it is necessary to increase the amount of fees. I hope we do it.

I do not know how to spend such a huge amount of money? The project has already been developed, there are prototype equipment, patents too.
At this time, costs are required for aggressive advertising and for the start of mass production and sales of equipment, which in any case will be sold immediately not all over the world, but in several regions. It will also be possible to order equipment from the Exolover website.

For these purposes, enough 1-2 million.
Alex6562 (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:53:22 PM

I understand that the news about the equipment and the Exolover club are important and interesting. We friends forgot about another important news! The amount of Exolover fees during the presale is about to reach the amount of $ 1,150,000.

This is a really good amount, especially for a project that already has a lot of things and does not need to start everything from scratch.
However, when compared with other projects, it is necessary to increase the amount of fees. I hope we do it.

I do not know how to spend such a huge amount of money? The project has already been developed, there are prototype equipment, patents too.
At this time, costs are required for aggressive advertising and for the start of mass production and sales of equipment, which in any case will be sold immediately not all over the world, but in several regions. It will also be possible to order equipment from the Exolover website.

We want to do good quality products. That's why 1-2 million will not be enough to complete this. Now we are not going to stop our mission and definitely do what we planned.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:04:00 PM

I really liked your project and I see its future.
Tell me please, can you and the newcomer take part in the campaign to promote your project?

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:40:24 PM

The exhibition SEXPO ended yesterday in Sydney. I would very much like to know more in detail how it went and what announcements are expected in the future.

Comliwante

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:57:31 PM

I rely this project will be advance and can be achieved the hard cap of Token Sales!
 Good luck guys.
Alex6562 (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:36:23 PM

visit link regis https://token.exolover.io/auth/sign-in thanks f there is not in the know please speak

You did not understand me, that's not what I wanted to get.
I'm interested in the instruction on how to work with the Exolover Club, and not how to register in the project and take part in investing.
If you want to register in Exolover Club go to https://exolovers.club/ and join our community. Soon we'll add some more features there.

If you want to invest in Exolover please register at https://token.exolover.io/ and buy some tokens there
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:57:18 PM

Exolover reached 1,318,900$ Wow! Today is the last day of 30% discount! Hurry up to buy EXO tokens now.

https://twitter.com/IT_EXOLOVER/status/1008798862621003776

Baxta

Merit: 17

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:18:16 AM

Good luck.

Friends, there were several hours of bonus 30% when buying the Exolover token. Thanks to the bonus you will get much more coins for the same money.

Nedrek

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:36:15 AM

We want to do good quality products. That's why 1-2 million will not be enough to complete this. Now we are not going to stop our mission and definitely do what we planned.

I do not urge you to stop selling your tokens. The more amount you collect the better for you.
I have experience in the investment campaign. And there it was considered a great success to get an investment of $ 300,000 - $ 500,000 for various production projects. You have much higher fees. And I think this is a very good result.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: