Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:57:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] EXOLOVER - WE ARE TRANSFORMING THE SEX INDUSTRY 🔥  (Read 76226 times)
UIXID

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:19:52 PM

Today, the first week of ICO ended. Tomorrow starts 2 weeks with a bonus to the coins bought at a rate of 10%. Hurry up and buy Exolover tokens!

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
Nedrek

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:59:28 PM

I noticed that you have https://exolover.io/ still hanging an invitation to visit you at the exhibition in Tokyo, which ended on the 29th.
You update the site very slowly. I'm worried about the Exolover project and I do not want such problems in the work of the site.
That's why tomorrow we will update the whole website. It will be new and shiny, more attractable.

You have kept your word and have updated the Exolover website.
It looks amazing, I like it. This is more serious work. I'll go explore new features on the site.

I thought at first that you were joking. It turned out that the site was actually updated and done beautifully. Developers well done!

I constantly visit Exolover website because I try to follow the news and so it turned out that I saw it updated before the administrator published a news about it.

The reaction rate of the constant fans Exoliver good)
I'm interested in this question, I, as a member of the bounty of the Exolover campaign, do not find new messages on Twitter and facebook for reposts. Can I create my own posts instead?
Alex6562 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:49:11 AM

I also liked the new design of your website.
Tell me, is there no way to make a real-time change in the amount of money collected from the sale of tokens Exolover?

Yes that you all have stuck to this strip. Is it really so important to see in real time how much money was invested in the project?
As for me, photos and video of prototypes of equipment are more important.

We change this. Now you can check the numbers.
Alex6562 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:18:39 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2018, 07:26:56 AM by Alex6562

I noticed that you have https://exolover.io/ still hanging an invitation to visit you at the exhibition in Tokyo, which ended on the 29th.
You update the site very slowly. I'm worried about the Exolover project and I do not want such problems in the work of the site.
That's why tomorrow we will update the whole website. It will be new and shiny, more attractable.

It looks amazing, I like it. This is more serious work. I'll go explore new features on the site.

I thought at first that you were joking. It turned out that the site was actually updated and done beautifully. Developers well done!

I constantly visit Exolover website because I try to follow the news and so it turned out that I saw it updated before the administrator published a news about it.
I'm interested in this question, I, as a member of the bounty of the Exolover campaign, do not find new messages on Twitter and facebook for reposts. Can I create my own posts instead?
Yes, you can create your own posts. This is not a problem.
Alex6562 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:27:40 AM

I like your project! Interesting logo, amazing activity, sentient logo.
Thanks! Please join our telegram channel to discuss Exolover and Exolover club!
Baxta

Merit: 17

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:11:15 AM

I also liked the new design of your website.
Tell me, is there no way to make a real-time change in the amount of money collected from the sale of tokens Exolover?

Yes that you all have stuck to this strip. Is it really so important to see in real time how much money was invested in the project?
As for me, photos and video of prototypes of equipment are more important.

You work very quickly and efficiently. Thanks to this, your project Exolover is guaranteed success. Thank you for taking into account all the wishes of your regular users.

Shitcoins Whale

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:02:38 AM

Your product seems very much like science fiction. Do you already have developed something concrete or do your devices exist just on paper?

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Alex6562 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:55:46 AM

Your product seems very much like science fiction. Do you already have developed something concrete or do your devices exist just on paper?
Yes. We made a prototype of Exosuite and now we developing the Bluetooth model. We developing the other products now
Nedrek

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:44:25 PM

Yes, you can create your own posts. This is not a problem.

Thank you, I was worried that I could not make five reposts and retweets in one week.
Now I will do my own posts.
Alex6562 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:29:51 PM

Interview with our CEO Victor Ubugunov "For the Sex Technology Business, the Blockchain is More than just a Secure Payment System"

https://howtotoken.com/career/for-the-sex-technology-business-blockchain-is-more/

louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:15:52 PM

I would like to draw the attention of everyone who is just about to invest in Exolover - hurry, from now on the bonus from purchased tokens is 10%. In seven days, the bonus will be even smaller.

Alex6562 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:28:51 PM

Yes. We made a prototype of Exosuite and now we developing the Bluetooth model. We developing the other products now

I learned a little about your project. I liked the idea of ExoSuit. And why does he need a Bluetooth module? In order to be able to connect it to a smartphone and it can be controlled by another person and not by the woman herself?
Yes. All our products will be connected to our ecosystem. It will be the difficult system with different algorithms.
Limotine

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:00:05 PM

Looks very absorbing. Excellent project, attentive idea!  Good luck guys!
UIXID

Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:12:22 PM

You have done a good job of updating your site. I would like to thank the development team for taking care of the users of the site and fans of Exolover.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
Jennifer_Yuse

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:32:09 PM

I think that this project is quite a lucrative investment at the moment.  Good luck guys!
Alex6562 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:53:54 AM

I think that this project is quite a lucrative investment at the moment.  Good luck guys!
Thank you for your support. Please visit our updated website https://exolover.io
Alex6562 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:26:30 AM

EXOLOVER NEWS

We updated our Exolover Club functionality. Now you can talk with other Exolover Club members in our community section. Make a simple registration and join the Exolover Club. Feel free to discuss all the topics relating to our project. Let's make the sex great again!

papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:19:34 AM

Interview with our CEO Victor Ubugunov "For the Sex Technology Business, the Blockchain is More than just a Secure Payment System"

https://howtotoken.com/career/for-the-sex-technology-business-blockchain-is-more/

Thank you for the link to the interview.
Victor said that anonymity in the system will be ensured, among other things, thanks to registration on the purse of the EXO wallet. Do you plan to create a specialized purse or will there be an ordinary purse ERC20?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
butsunota

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:30:12 AM

Looks good project! Good plan, logical activity.  Good luck.
Baxta

Merit: 17

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:42:53 AM

EXOLOVER NEWS

We updated our Exolover Club functionality. Now you can talk with other Exolover Club members in our community section. Make a simple registration and join the Exolover Club. Feel free to discuss all the topics relating to our project. Let's make the sex great again!

Earlier, you talked about bonuses for the first testers Exolover Club.
Tell me, have you decided what they will be? What if I already registered?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: