Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:05:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] EXOLOVER - WE ARE TRANSFORMING THE SEX INDUSTRY 🔥  (Read 76227 times)
UIXID

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:01:01 PM

Good night fellows!
Hope you find fairly resources to develop your idea! Well-advised activity, a rather interesting website, brilliant approach!

Pay attention to the international team Exolover, which has a great experience in implementing various projects. They always succeed!

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:13:19 PM

Alex6562, kindly answer my question: "Victor said that anonymity in the system will be ensured, among other things, thanks to registration on the purse of the EXO wallet. Do you plan to create a specialized purse or will there be an ordinary purse ERC20?"

I'm not an administrator, but I'll try to answer your question.
Exolover will not have its own coin (in the beginning exactly), altcoin EXO will be used based on the smart contract of the Ethereum network and, accordingly, a purse will be used based on the ERC20.

All right. Ordinary wallet ERC20 suitable for any Ethereum based token is suitable for working with Exolover tokens.

Alex6562 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:19:04 AM

EXOLOVER NEWS

EXOLOVER MAKES SEX GREAT AGAIN WITH NEW SMART ADULT SEX TOYS

ExoLover recently launched their crowdsale and new website. Fresh off their roadshow at the BlockCo+ Tokyo conference and after a fairly successful pre-token distribution event, the progressive team continues the big push to ensure the development of the highly anticipated new range of adult novelty devices stays on course.

https://steemit.com/ico/@exolover/exolover-makes-sex-great-again-with-new-smart-adult-sex-toys

UIXID

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:05:17 PM

Hello, DEV's!
I think that this project is pretty a juicy investment currently!

Well, sex sells, that's for sure. This industry has always been profitable and I can't figure out why mayor marketing agencies and companies are not engaging more with them to promote their brands. It's still taboo. Hopefully projects like this would show that the industry is great for investments.

I'll tell you more. The sex industry is one of the most growing with the potential for growth of tens of billions of dollars a year. I hope Exolover will achieve good results.

In the world every year, there are more and more single people who need to satisfy their sexual needs. Exolover in this case is the best assistant.

I see you do not have a signature, join the bounty of the Exolover campaign and let's promote the project you like together!

papagravel

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:19:59 PM

EXOLOVER NEWS

ExoLover recently launched their crowdsale and new website. Fresh off their roadshow at the BlockCo+ Tokyo conference and after a fairly successful pre-token distribution event, the progressive team continues the big push to ensure the development of the highly anticipated new range of adult novelty devices stays on course.

https://steemit.com/ico/@exolover/exolover-makes-sex-great-again-with-new-smart-adult-sex-toys

Thank you for the latest news. I will definitely get acquainted. Where you disappeared, I have not seen you for several days and I am very glad that you have returned.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
louisBSAS

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:42:34 PM

EXOLOVER NEWS

I am very pleased with the appearance of the long-awaited news from the exhibition held in Tokyo. Thank you very much, it's been very interesting to me!

Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:57:55 PM

EXOLOVER NEWS

Thank you again with us. Many of the visitors to this topic have experienced where you disappeared and why you do not answer questions.

Gofinword

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:22:19 PM

Good night, devs. I wish you advance. Judicious idea, irreproachable activity!
Alex6562 (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:36:50 AM

EXOLOVER NEWS

Thank you again with us. Many of the visitors to this topic have experienced where you disappeared and why you do not answer questions.
We are not lost. We are working a lot now on Exolover. But for now will be more news here in this thread.
Nedrek

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:55:46 AM

Friends, you have just over 2 days of bonus action of 10% to the purchased EXO tokens. Hurry to participate in ICO Exolover!
Alex6562 (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:44:05 AM

EXOLOVER NEWS

We are pleased to welcome a new ExoLover advisor – Michelle Flynn. Michelle Flynn is the Director / Producer of Lightsouthern a sexy and bold Adult Entertainment Company celebrating People, celebrate themselves.

Flynn’s most recent venture, Virtual Reality – is set to take the world by storm with her unique brand of real-natural and fun. Mixing hot Aussie sun with hot Aussie skin keeping intact Lightsouthern’s apparitions and Flynn’s ethical vision for what is ‘possible in Adult.’

Olgdanil

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:41:00 AM

EXOLOVER NEWS

We are pleased to welcome a new ExoLover advisor – Michelle Flynn. Michelle Flynn is the Director / Producer of Lightsouthern a sexy and bold Adult Entertainment Company celebrating People, celebrate themselves.

Flynn’s most recent venture, Virtual Reality – is set to take the world by storm with her unique brand of real-natural and fun. Mixing hot Aussie sun with hot Aussie skin keeping intact Lightsouthern’s apparitions and Flynn’s ethical vision for what is ‘possible in Adult.’

I'm very glad to add to your team. Tell me what Michelle plans to do, what kind of activity will you entrust to her?
Zeneize

Activity: 235

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:06:09 PM

EXOLOVER NEWS

I am very pleased with the appearance of the long-awaited news from the exhibition held in Tokyo. Thank you very much, it's been very interesting to me!

I guess it is a very good choice to market Exolover in Japan, the country where people have the most unusual sexual phantasies - and unlike other peoples they put them in practice!

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Baxta

Merit: 17

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:38:47 PM

We are not lost. We are working a lot now on Exolover. But for now will be more news here in this thread.

In his last interview, Victor Ubugunov said a few words about the "haptic touch" technology. What kind of technology is this, could you tell us in more detail?

Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:11:27 PM

I already noticed, and I'm grateful for that. It will be something to read a few evenings. Do you plan to participate in exhibitions in Europe or North America?

UIXID

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:06:08 PM

I have a question. Your ICO will last until July 27. Up to what date will the bounty campaign of the Exolover project continue?

papagravel

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:00:00 PM

EXOLOVER NEWS

I'm very glad that your team is growing, which means that with the passage of time, your goals grow and they must be implemented, including with the help of new employees.

louisBSAS

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:45:28 PM

I guess it is a very good choice to market Exolover in Japan, the country where people have the most unusual sexual phantasies - and unlike other peoples they put them in practice!

I once saw a Japanese show. There they showed competitions in blowjob. And it was shown live on the TV channel. You are right about the country's primary choice)

Baxta

Merit: 17

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:32:14 AM

I once saw a Japanese show. There they showed competitions in blowjob. And it was shown live on the TV channel. You are right about the country's primary choice)

Every nation has its own peculiarities, including sexual ones. In Exolover I really like that it will be possible to find a partner around the world, including among the Japanese)

papagravel

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:01:08 AM

Dear fans of Exolover. There was only 1 day of the 2nd stage of ICO and a bonus of 10%. With the beginning of the 3rd stage of ICO, the bonus will be all its 5%. Hurry to make your investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: