Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:44:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin is for day trading  (Read 4282 times)
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:55:15 AM

I see that people support that altcoin suits better for day trading, and not for holding. I just don't get why.
this time is good enough to run trading. because the price of coins began to increase. so by running the trading, we have a chance to get a fairly high profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:56:14 AM

I see that people support that altcoin suits better for day trading, and not for holding. I just don't get why.
This is simple because altcoin movements are more fluctuating and more transactions in my opinion on the exchange, you should often see altcoin chart to understand it, let alone the goal of day trading is to get a 1 day porifts that allows with a fast movement is altcoin.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:03:51 AM

You have to look history of the price action of crypto, all the price of crypto just like pump dump. That why trading actually best idea to make money in crypto market. Buy at the bottom and sell in the top, and then wait for deepest price again to start buy again.  By doing trading when bullish market we can make more than 100% amonth and we can compound it and finally we can earn big profit. When jump in to crypto should understanding how to trade to minimize the risk of invesment.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:11:08 AM

It depends you can do daily trading or you can do long term, medium term and long term trading but for me i am holding my coins, I don't trade them. I will be patient and wait for the price to appreciate before I will selling off.

udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:13:25 AM

no , day trading is more risky. i have lost lot money from day trading. if you know and have 6 months experience then you can enter to the day trading. we can not say alts for the day trading. i am holding alt coins till this year end

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:20:30 AM

Altcoin is good to support running trading. besides that Altcoin is currently trading very profitable. because the high price of Altcoin this lot bring many opportunities. so this trading day not to be missed.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:51:49 AM

they support altcoin for daily trading. because they have time to monitor prices. so it can take a daily profit. they do not think to hold altcoin. but those who are busy with real jobs and no time to check prices, or just for long-term investments. they will hold altcoin especially the best altcoin.
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:20:12 AM

Why not? on traders who are already proficient scalping techniques can generate greater profits from long-term investments. But it may not be easy to recognize the fluctuation patterns of each altcoin. And of course the greater the profit the greater the risk.
maxim000

Activity: 304

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:22:49 AM

I too have the same opinion. It is because the price of Alts can be easily manipulated compared to Bitcoin or ETH and holding them for very long doesn't make sense. Also, there are over 1500 coins in existence, and you simply cannot expect each one of them to go higher in price. Also, there are periodic pump and dump cycles which shouldn't be missed and it is best to sell an alt coin whenever it is going through a pump cycle.
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:25:47 AM

I do not like day trading that much, as I do not have a lot of time for this. Also, I believe in long term hold will get me more profit from it. So for both bitcoin and altcoins, I buy them and put them there. Currently the market is not that good, I am waiting for another bull market to come, and I am only going to sell when I make decent amount of profit.
crypto-bit

Activity: 333

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:27:20 AM

If you want daytime trader you must focus on your pc or laptop to monitor the prices of each altcoin that you hold. If you gain let say 10% then it better sell off and buy again. Just look at the charts and you will notice the movement of the price and get a good timing to buy or sell altcoin. Don't hold for a long time it will make you out of focus on your strategy.
mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:27:41 AM

Alt coins are for day trading as well as long tern investments. But it depends with alt coins you are trading and investing. Only potential alt coins can give you some profit in day trading. And by looking market since few months i don't think even anyone is getting good profit from day trading any more.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:28:54 AM

Actually mate, this is the reality of altcoins. As there are so many altcoins that exist now in many exchanges, they have many different kinds of ptojects which many of them are not reliable. We can say that some them are worth on holding but many of them are lack of power to increase prices in the future. Lack of community that supports and also not enough doing of developers to increase price.many of them are only for day trading
sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:28:59 AM

of course daily trading is the best way to earn more money from cryptocurrency, because at the moment there are so many altcoins in the market to trade, but we must have the skills and knowledge about cryptocurrency.
if you don't have a lot of time to do daily trading, better choose to hold, hold a coin is also good, but must choose a potentional coin and patiently waiting.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:33:46 AM

Altcoin best for both day trading and long term it depend upon your knowledge and awareness about the coins which one coin you are selecting and your priority is long term or short term. Altcoin market is growing and profitable and same time hard but education and awareness make it easy.
Many altcoin have potential and growing can multiple the income and some have good volatility which are best for the day trading and you can earn profit quickly.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Biasaae

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:34:00 AM

I think we know there are several types of investors, long term or daily traders. For daily traders they may only see market trends and take advantage of extreme volatility crypto for profit, no matter what coin. But I support altcoin for long term investment, especially the price is still cheap and new entry into the exchange market.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:44:01 AM

For day trading you can choose the Altcoin one and only BNT which is a very stable coin in the crypto market. If, anything go reverse then never be panic and hold some few days and you will be in profit definitely. Another coin I would like to suggest is TFL which has the lower point is $0.80 - $0.90.
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:45:22 AM

Dominance of altcoins is really increased according to btc and it is now better than last year. So they are good in day trading
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:50:51 AM

I have think about that the all traders make gains from trading, since this is a some project game for everyone who benefits someone else loses on the other side.The Altcoins market is driven by large whales yes, the same ones responsible for placing huge blocks of hundreds of Bitcoins on the order book.The whales are just waiting patiently for innocent little fish like us to make mistakes. Even if you aspire to trade on a daily basis, sometimes it is better not to earn and do nothing, instead of jumping into the rushing water and exposing your coins to losses. From my experience, there are days where you only keep your profits by not trading at all.
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:52:00 AM

Because its volatility promising higher profit than holding. Holding is bad idea if you want to make money in crypto, for the better learn about how to trade it with methode day or swing trading. By trade it you can turn your money more faster than holding but offcource you have to spend times and effort for that.

I found this the hard way that most of the altcoins are not for holding. Trading makes you much more money if you know what you are doing.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: