Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 03:05:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin is for day trading  (Read 4284 times)
nikotengik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:55:47 AM

true, maybe altcoin can be used as short term investment.
because in addition to the affordable price is also very fast altcoin price changes.

center]
🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lalatao71

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:48:51 PM

Because most of the prices of them are not so stable. And some may even die after a long time, so they prefer to sell them when the price is high.
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:38:14 AM

I see that people support that altcoin suits better for day trading, and not for holding. I just don't get why.
At a time of increasing trend, altcoin is usually very profitable for daily trading. On a good day, buying and selling at the right time can generate 5-10% profit. That's why so many people do it. But in investing, profits always outweigh the risks.
Azzam Khalif

Activity: 252

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:47:09 AM

I see that people support that altcoin suits better for day trading, and not for holding. I just don't get why.
running the current trading is quite profitable. besides that, by running trading we are able to achieve greater profits again. so it's a good idea to run trading with your current coins.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:51:01 AM

because for us by trading in the market we think it's easier to earn our daily profit, because with us very easily in a short time, and also very good we hold in the long term, because we will more and more that we get.
GsxR150

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:36:30 AM

Some people trade for full time jobs. They take advantage of fluctuations to get a little profit repeatedly.
Sri Asih

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:09:31 AM

Today I bought Cardano and got 7% profit in 2 hours. The other day I bought Bcd and got a 10% profit in 1 hour. The other day I bought eth and 15% loss in 2 days. The goal is the same, that is to gain profit.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:22:55 PM

If you know how to trade, the best solution is to trade with altcoins. But if you do not know, it makes more sense to hodl and wait the best time.
Yeah, day trading is not even an easy thing to do comparing how some of the altcoins always react easily to bitcoin movement and you will need to be very careful. In the some sense itself, day trading is not actually for everyone and even the traders who are pro already know that. I prefer the short and long term on altcoins than trying to day trade them.

What may work for A may not work for B, so I believe everyone knows what they look for in trading most of the time. Day trading is not recommended for everyone hence I am not trying it now a days as I am able to make good money in long term holding. Then why should I try something which is a known risky one.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:03:47 AM

day trading is also a good way to still make a profit from many altcoins and I have a good experience doing this. although in a few months ago, we are having difficulty to do day trading, at least if we only want to make a profit, we still can do it but we need to choose the right coins. actually, we have much chance to make a profit by day trading especially in this month which we see that many coins having a great time to increase and many coins giving a good progress in every market.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:59:40 AM

Honestly this is what most altcoins are good for and practically the only use they have in the world, if you remove trading then most altcoins would have nothing else to offer to the world which means they would all die out eventually even at this pace. Day trading is a good way to make some quick money and profit so I guess the coins would last a while
Stromspirit

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:06:29 AM

Altcoin is good for day trading when there is volume to do it, you will find that in due course, your profits will be higher if you choose the right to go long and come back some time later. Good traders watch charts and news closely and trade in and out and make good money or improve their coin positions well. Most people can not do it themselves so buying and buying is easier for them.
Ojodibanned

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 08:12:21 AM

Altcoin is currently experiencing such an increasing increase. so by running the current trading is quite interesting. so I advise you to start trading right now. I estimate the gains received are considerable.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:15:19 AM

I suppose you can use any of the coins for whichever style suits you best. Often Ethereum and Bitcoin have just as much volatility as the other coins, personally, I don't day trade I just buy and hold and altcoins are proving effective for that strategy EOS being one.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:42:09 AM

I'm pretty sure that it is because of the fluctuation of the cryptocurrency price in the market in very significant time.
We cannot predict what will happen to the price in only a few minutes or hours.
The price is always changing.
Therefore, for the people who have more times and be a trader, trading is better because they can analyze the coin every time. Buy at the low price and sell at the higher price and get the profits only in some period.
Kurumichan

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:54:56 AM

If I think for an inexperienced person should hold the holding. Because you do not know the market. So I suggest you to do holding from day trading. It's true most of them like day trading but they already know how the market. Do not you want to lose money when doing day trading?
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:04:30 AM

Nope I disagree on this one,altcoins are better either for holding or daytrading,you just have to choose the right coins that fit for youre profiteering.

Like if you want to use for daytrading,you must choose those coins that is moving fast,those always ups or downs coins.
While if you want for holding,better use those coins that is slowly moving,that fits for long term investments
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:08:47 AM

There are people who are good at day trading. They are the ones you probably see more often. I'm not sure but I believe that they are also holding some altcoins for long term.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:21:50 AM

I strongly agree with the subject you mentioned. There are hundreds of cryptocurrencies that should not be kept long term apart from specific subcocoin derivatives. For that reason it would be more profitable to buy daily or hourly buying and selling at risk. I do not want to go on without telling myself that I have made this comment with the experience of al-sat that I have lived in recent times.
Altcoins are basically for the short term profit and the FOMOs that some big investors are always looking forward to. Most of the people who have seen the way the altcoins have always behaved usually end up making profit on them once they start having their bull runs and looking forward to put them into bitcoin instead to maintain that huge level of profit in the long run since the timing in the market is usually that way. As bitcoin consolidates, altcoins rises and vice versa.

But last year both altcoins and bitcoin showed rising simultaneously, at those time day trading either one must be a good choice. But we should not trade one in a similar way how we do trade other one. We must have day trading plans separately for both altcoins and bitcoins.
Krissmak

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:31:17 AM

Well to be honest, I have split my portfolio because of this reason.

I have my long term hodl's and short term. I guess its called being impatient lol.

I believe in some of the projects long term and others not so much.

Have a look at $cbt www.commerceblock.com upcoming news and potential of this project could be phenomenal.
Proc.dev

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:50:47 AM

Most of altcoins change their value more rapidly and significantly then BTC.
That's why it is profitable to use altcoins in day-trading.
However someone must observe and investe in several coins at the moment to get profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: