Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:30:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin is for day trading  (Read 4272 times)
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:11:04 AM

The most suitable daily trading is to do altcoin trading, whereas if you apply daily trading with bitcoin it seems like it will be very difficult because the current bitcoin price movement is not crowded so bitcoin is not suitable to be used as daily trading, altcoin is more suitable for daily trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:32:25 AM

Over the past few months , hold does not make a profit, so the best option is day trading . You can earn at least some money
It is quite risky to choose the way of trading in the day, today the market continues to decline, if the short-term investment may also have little profit, if long-term investment will be high losses. The longer your coin holds, the more valuable it is. I rarely hold any coin longer than 2 months.

Mueller Layerd

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:40:01 AM

I see that people support that altcoin suits better for day trading, and not for holding. I just don't get why.

in my opinion, trading as well as holding altcoins, it does not matter, since altcoins price will change every day, I think holding altcoins for long periods will be better

Trading with alts can make you bigger profits than trading with BTC because the price range of ups and downs on alts is much bigger. Some alts could go several times up or down but BTC needs much more time to do it. So BTC is best for holding and alts are best for trading. But you can also make money off trading BTC if you do it at a right time.
the progress of the Altcoin is capable of bringing about change on the development of Altcoin in the future.
 It is also able to affect the price of Altcoin to be able to continue to increase.
This is demonstrated by the current Altcoin price is so high. This opens the opportunity for profit by using trading profits as material in the future.
entebah

Activity: 1548
Merit: 153

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:01:57 AM

The most suitable daily trading is to do altcoin trading, whereas if you apply daily trading with bitcoin it seems like it will be very difficult because the current bitcoin price movement is not crowded so bitcoin is not suitable to be used as daily trading, altcoin is more suitable for daily trading.
Yes it's true, if you want to trade daily you should go to trade Altcoin, because trading with altcoins is very fast, so there are many opportunities for daily profits if we already understand daily knowledge. Then choose the best trading volume so that price movements are very fast every day.

Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:05:10 AM

I see that people support that altcoin suits better for day trading, and not for holding. I just don't get why.

Still, bitcoin is the most preferable cryptocurrency where people love to hold their coins. In most time, altcoins are inconsistent and very dynamic in terms of its market value. That is the reason I think, why people say that altcoin is for day trading. They are flexible compared to the market value of bitcoin.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
Jiyens3

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:36:24 AM

Still, bitcoin is the most preferable cryptocurrency where people love to hold their coins. In most time, altcoins are inconsistent and very dynamic in terms of its market value. That is the reason I think, why people say that altcoin is for day trading. They are flexible compared to the market value of bitcoin.
trading is indeed became the target of many people when the State of the market up with so many possible profits high enough in a State of stable market. Altcoin become my mainstay for profit through trading, so I very much count on it in trading.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 04:54:31 AM

Many altcoins has low volume that's why those people who hold a large amount of that coin has the capability to increase or decrease the price in a major way that's why a 10% movement for the day is just normal for some coins and a double in price in just a day is not that shocking. This is the reason why altcoins are more favorable for day trading than bitcoin. Pump and dump groups also prefer low volume altcoins because it is easier for them to manipulate it.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Mr Batman

Activity: 378

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:59:38 AM

if in my opinion altcoin is good for trading rather than hold, that is because altcoin prices often go up and down, so if we use altcoin as hold then the profit earned is not as big like if we use it for trading, because if we use altcoin for trading then when the altcoin price rises a little we can sell it and when the price drops we can buy more because we already get profit from selling it when the price goes up, whereas if we use altcoin to hold then when the price increases we don't sell it because the increase is only a little and when the price drops we lose the opportunity to buy more because we have not yet get profit to buy more.

bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 06:12:54 AM

altcoin indeed be the right place for money in daily trading. When large capitalization in this field and selecting altcoin that has a low enough price but has an active market movement then it would be quite good results can be obtained. but not all altcoin is indeed good for selected for trade.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
cfif123

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:43:35 AM

it's true because altcoin is the right one to be used as a daily trade to get a pretty good profit, and not just for trading but for investment it is also very good to get a good profit
lancer10

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:51:07 PM

Altcoins for day trading is very risky and complicated, specially now that market is still unstable. Risky in a way that daily trading cant not always guarantee a gain profit , you need to become updated every minute .
And some people still do that and risk everything, Beats the hell out of me, because I am holder not a trader, and how it is possible to risk so much in so little time evades me.
AshdiD22

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:10:13 PM

Altcoin is indeed very good for day trading. We can take advantage of the condition of coin prices that rise and fall quickly. To trade, we must be careful and play fast. When the coin falls we can immediately buy it. But if the price of coins rises, we will immediately sell it. With us doing that, we can get more profits.
That's a good advice, thank you for sharing. Maybe I will try to get involved in day trading with altcoins now. It can be very risky and tricky, without experience you won't get far, and gaining this experience means losing a lot of money you don't have. Paradox.
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:14:50 PM

Not only that,in General, for any trade,I saw the night such volumes go,that day trading is resting quietly in the side,all the market is simply not predictable,you may have a project to shoot for 100% percent or more,and on the day and at morning and at the night market,as they say when the big whale comes and then immediately goes large growth,and no matter what time

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
detymalse

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:39:22 PM

Altcoins for day trading is very risky and complicated, specially now that market is still unstable. Risky in a way that daily trading cant not always guarantee a gain profit , you need to become updated every minute .
I like to do a bunch of day trading. I usually trade some Ethereum plus Litecoin for profiting.

Awens

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:07:48 PM

And what is there to understand, most of the coins are constantly in motion now and it is very profitable to get a small profit at these races. Yes, and more than a hundred coins to choose from, the main thing is time and operational actions.
And you need to be wired 24/7, have great stamina, nerves of steel, think faster than everyone. You need to be kind of superhuman for day trading in this bear market where everything's dropping.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:11:02 PM

I dont think if it is applicable on alts that is new released on the market because most of the time if an alts is new the tendency for the price is to drop and it will run for a couple of months before the price will recover and that time will be better for trading.
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:14:12 PM

Altcoins are better for day trading because they are very volatile when bitcoin is stable. However, I would say holding is much better than day trading when it comes to altcoins. All you have to do is a pick altcoin that has growth potential and active team that is very responsible on their stated roadmap.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:27:49 PM

To trade, you need to understand this. The pump of altcoins occurs with great frequency, especially of cheaper coins. But with the fall of Bitcoin or its active growth, some of the holders of altcoins sell them in order to enter Bitcoin or take profits. At the same time, we often see big panic sales. This significantly changes your percentage of earnings and makes you nervous, sell below or sit long with an expensive asset.
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 04:41:38 PM

Iam also did day tradings using some altcoins in last year. I think now not suitable times to do day tradings. Because this market condition is bad. Anyway altcoins are good for tradings more than btc trading.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
maometano

Activity: 268

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:13:40 PM

Iam also did day tradings using some altcoins in last year. I think now not suitable times to do day tradings. Because this market condition is bad. Anyway altcoins are good for tradings more than btc trading.
yes for now it is very disadvantageous to trade with a market that continues to decline but it's good to buy altcoins at low prices and do methods of trading until the market rises again. altcoin relatively has a relatively standard price not too high in contrast to BTC so it would be very good for trading to gain profits and not too much risk of losing with cheap altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: