Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:12:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GLOBAL REIT - THE FIRST EVER BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT  (Read 33534 times)
Seunexy

Activity: 259
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:59:56 AM

It's time to transform the Real Estate industry through blockchain technology. Listen to Ali Tumbi, the Founder of Global REIT, on the number 1 reason why you should buy in today. Listen here https://twitter.com/GlobalReit01/status/997419119602552832

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drmora

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:40:41 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 05:53:32 PM by drmora

Hello all,

I have some question about asset returns for token holders.
I think that the whitepaper is not really clear about ICO details and profit calculation for holders. Moreover, I rode several version on this thread so ;

1) Monthly dividend pay out include profit from both token hold (GRET & GREM) ?

2) About GREM returns, return will be 2%-1.25% of AUM. So for the first year and 75 million $ of AUM, this will be represent 1,500,000$.
But how this amount will be distributed to the holders ?
Is it (1,500,000$ x 0.9)/ % GREM hold ?
   If yes, this montant is monthly or annual ?

3) About GRET returns, if I invested 1,000$ in GLOBAL Reit (so for a certain number of GRET & GREM), I will receive 80$ each month (in addition to GREM returns) ?

4) For the +5,000 token holders and the possibility to go on the 1st AUM in Dubai, do you have more information (time, period of the year, potential included advantages…) ?

I'm very interesting about this project but I really need some clarifications about these previous topics.

Thank you in advance  Smiley
andreldsg

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:25:33 PM

Hello all,

I think that the whitepaper is not really clear about ICO details and profit calculation for holders. Moreover, I rode several version on this thread so ;

2) About GREM returns, return will be 2%-1.25% of AUM. So for the first year and 75 million $ of AUM, this will be represent 1,500,000$.

3) About GRET returns, if I invested 1,000$ in GLOBAL Reit (so for a certain number of GRET & GREM), I will receive 80$ each month (in addition to GREM returns) ?

4) For the +5,000 token holders and the possibility to go on the 1st AUM in Dubai, do you have more information (time, period of the year, potential included advantages…) ?

I'm very interesting about this project but I really need some clarifications about these previous topics.

Hi there drmora!

Thanks so much for your inquiries. Please, allow us some time while we seek further clarification with the team.
We'll get back to you as soon as they provide the answers to those questions.

In the meantime, feel free to join the Telegram Group and join the discussion there! Wink
Joekondo

Activity: 226

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:33:54 PM

Greetings, Global REIT community!

Bull & Bear, a cryptocurrency analysis, news & education platform has just reviewed Global REIT!

"A project that is uniting the growing global real estate investment market with blockchain technology,
lowering the barrier to entry for the average person to benefit from real estate investing!"

drmora

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:40:16 PM

Hello all,

Hi there drmora!

Thanks so much for your inquiries. Please, allow us some time while we seek further clarification with the team.

In the meantime, feel free to join the Telegram Group and join the discussion there! Wink

Hi andreldsg,

Thank you for your fast answer.  
It would be perfect if the team transmit us all the figures to calculate global ROI ourselves, depending of our investment.
So I'm waiting you.

PS : Sorry for my english, I'm not a native EN
andreldsg

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:26:08 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 08:02:44 PM by andreldsg

Hello all,

Hi there drmora!

Hi andreldsg,

Thank you for your fast answer.  
It would be perfect if the team transmit us all the figures to calculate global ROI ourselves, depending of our investment.
So I'm waiting you.

PS : Sorry for my english, I'm not a native EN
Hi there again, drmora! Wink

Here, hope it clears things out for you!

1) Monthly dividend payout include profit from both token hold (GRET & GREM)?

No, GREM distributes it’s dividend on an annual basis to its token holders whilst GRET distributes it’s dividend to all token holders on monthly basis or on demand of token holder if he has chosen quarterly or half yearly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) About GREM returns, the return will be 2%-1.25% of AUM. So for the first year and 75 million $ of AUM, this will be representing 1,500,000$.
But how this amount will be distributed to the holders?
Is it (1,500,000$ x 0.9)/ % GREM hold ? If yes, this montant is monthly or annual?

In this case, the value of the asset is not related to the value distributed as dividend. First, all the assets produce income and pay expenses at their level. All net income carries forward to GRET as total income, which then pays GREM it’s management fees.
For the first asset it has been agreed that GREM will not take any fees, hence the GRET tokens holders will receive 8 percent as a full dividend, GREM fees will apply to subsequent assets contributed.
The distribution will occur via the GlobalREIT platform which integrates USDT wallets and it will be launched soon.
And again, GREM distributes it’s dividend on an annual basis.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you invest 1000 USD in GlobalREIT, you'll get (before any bonus) 3571 GREM tokens and 750 GRET tokens. The dividend figures are yet difficult to calculate as the cash flow will come from the land rental contracts and the long-term tenants' contracts(yet to be built so it will be implemented only once the hotel will be fully operative). Once again, GREM payouts are not monthly, but annual.

This answer from Ali Tumbi, CEO of GlobalREIT might help you understand better:

"The asset purchase is structured in a Land plus improvement deal. Once the ICO closes and the developer receives payment for the value of the land, they will immediately start paying land rent for during construction, then once construction is completed, the remaining payment happens which is for the improvement on the asset, thereafter the hotel operational income starts from thereafter, which is pre-leased at 8 percent. Payments for the first asset are being done in cash plus tokens. Hence the income of the trust starts immediately and give dividends from July."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not at this point, no. The hotel is still under construction and it is expected to be ready by Q4 of this year, so you will have to wait for an announcement about it at a later stage. Just remember that in the future the REIT will acquire more assets and so the utility will increase also along with it.
drmora

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:31:31 PM

Hi there again andreldsg, thank you for your answers  Smiley
However, I need clarifications about some points :

No, GREM distributes it’s dividend on an annual basis to its token holders whilst GRET distributes it’s dividend to all token holders on monthly basis or on demand of token holder if he has chosen quarterly or half yearly.

Now this point is clear, thank you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) About GREM returns, the return will be 2%-1.25% of AUM. So for the first year and 75 million $ of AUM, this will be representing 1,500,000$.
Is it (1,500,000$ x 0.9)/ % GREM hold ? If yes, this montant is monthly or annual?

In this case, the value of the asset is not related to the value distributed as dividend. First, all the assets produce income and pay expenses at their level. All net income carries forward to GRET as total income, which then pays GREM it’s management fees.
For the first asset it has been agreed that GREM will not take any fees, hence the GRET tokens holders will receive 8 percent as a full dividend, GREM fees will apply to subsequent assets contributed.
The distribution will occur via the GlobalREIT platform which integrates USDT wallets and it will be launched soon.

So it means that GREM returns will be based on net profits generated by all assets on AUM ?
And these net profits will be shared with holders equivalent to 90%, is it correct ?
Finally, what is the link between investors and NAV ?

When you invest 1000 USD in GlobalREIT, you'll get (before any bonus) 3571 GREM tokens and 750 GRET tokens. The dividend figures are yet difficult to calculate as the cash flow will come from the land rental contracts and the long-term tenants' contracts(yet to be built so it will be implemented only once the hotel will be fully operative). Once again, GREM payouts are not monthly, but annual.

"The asset purchase is structured in a Land plus improvement deal. Once the ICO closes and the developer receives payment for the value of the land, they will immediately start paying land rent for during construction, then once construction is completed, the remaining payment happens which is for the improvement on the asset, thereafter the hotel operational income starts from thereafter, which is pre-leased at 8 percent. Payments for the first asset are being done in cash plus tokens. Hence the income of the trust starts immediately and give dividends from July."

Ok but I’m still confused. The website tell that about GRET holder : “The dividend on the GRET Token will be a stable 8% of the investment made in the AUM  ”. In this previous sentence, what does the expression “investment made in the AUM” refer to ? I thought that it referred to my ICO investment (my 1,000$ in example) so 80$ each month.

Not at this point, no. The hotel is still under construction and it is expected to be ready by Q4 of this year, so you will have to wait for an announcement about it at a later stage. Just remember that in the future the REIT will acquire more assets and so the utility will increase also along with it.

Ok I thought that the token utility would stop only to the first asset. So it’s a good news  Cool
Joekondo

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:56:52 PM

Hi there again andreldsg, thank you for your answers  Smiley
However, I need clarifications about some points :

Now this point is clear, thank you.

So it means that GREM returns will be based on net profits generated by all assets on AUM ?
And these net profits will be shared with holders equivalent to 90%, is it correct ?

Ok but I’m still confused. The website tell that about GRET holder : “The dividend on the GRET Token will be a stable 8% of the investment made in the AUM  ”. In this previous sentence, what does the expression “investment made in the AUM” refer to ? I thought that it referred to my ICO investment (my 1,000$ in example) so 80$ each month.

Ok I thought that the token utility would stop only to the first asset. So it’s a good news  Cool

Yes, GREM will be based on net profits generated by all AUM of GlobaREIT. And they will be shared on a 90% basis, correct. I'm not sure what you mean by "link between investors and NAV" but I believe the next answer should take care of it  Wink
The website tell that about GRET holder : “The dividend on the GRET Token will be a stable 8% of the investment made in the AUM  ”. In this previous sentence, what does the expression “investment made in the AUM” refer to ? I thought that it referred to my ICO investment (my 1,000$ in example) so 80$ each month.

It refers to the first real estate investment and it will be pursed at GlobalREIT home base in Dubai, U.A.E. and then rapidly  expand worldwide. 
The asset will be a 4-star hotel property located at the trunk of the largest man-made island - The  Palm, Dubai, U.A.E. It will be the first Sharia-compliant hotel at this location. The property will be operated by ‘Shaza  Hotels’ and will consist of 180 keys along with a number of F&B Outlets.  It is scheduled for completion in Q4, 2018. 
It  will have a Net Asset Value (NAV) of USD 75 million and the total portfolio value of Global REIT is projected to reach  USD 10 billion by end of 5 years. The location has been set there not only because the owner of the asset already agreed to finalise the sell and  receive tokens in exchange, but mostly because in the U.A.E. the first public REIT was launched in 2010 – Emirates  REIT, followed by the second public REIT - ENBD REIT in 2017 so it is clear how these instruments are not yet very  used and this might enable this sector to gain traction amongst retail and institutional investors. The Sharia-compliant regulation has been the first step in the GlobalREIT creation, but this is just the first step before  entering properties in jurisdictions worldwide.

Let us know if you have other doubts, we'll answer all your questions at any time  Cool
If you a more direct kind of communication, you can also join the Telegram Community discussion  Grin
drmora

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:49:53 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2018, 08:18:35 PM by drmora

Thank you Joekondo and andreldsg for your answers.

So if I resume, it's not possible for a potential ICO investor to calculate his global ROI ?  
The roadmap indicates that the first dividend distribution will be on July. But how to know how much I will earn during this distribution if I participate to the ICO, for any BTC/ETH amount ?

drmora

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:10:29 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 11:22:25 PM by drmora

Hello GlobalREIT community!

Not much time left to get 20% bonus in Pre ICO, and in case you not aware, they already reached their softcap! Smiley

Hi ElegantCy,

Where do you read / how did you know that they already reached their softcap ?
andrbutler

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:00:11 AM

Hello GlobalREIT community!

Not much time left to get 20% bonus in Pre ICO, and in case you not aware, they already reached their softcap! Smiley

Hi ElegantCy,

Where do you read / how did you know that they already reached their softcap ?

I found the information on their medium here:
https://medium.com/@globalreit01/global-reit-soft-cap-achieved-ab7af29ca19
but you can also keep up to date with all the latest info on GlobalREIT on their telegram channel here:
https://t.me/globalreit
Seunexy

Activity: 259

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:03:33 AM

Hey guys, check out this review of the GREM and GRET token on youtube here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1vNEBMeoAYw&feature=youtu.be
drmora

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:47:10 PM

So if I resume, it's not possible for a potential ICO investor to calculate his global ROI ?  
The roadmap indicates that the first dividend distribution will be on July. But how to know how much I will earn during this distribution if I participate to the ICO, for any BTC/ETH amount ?

Hi guys,

I relaunch you about my question above (in bold).

I have an another question, can you provide more information about Global REIT own company ? The whitepaper doesn’t provide any details about it, except team members.
Moreover, can you point me to the commercial registry entry ?

Joekondo

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:24:24 PM

Hi guys,

I have an another question, can you provide more information about Global REIT own company ? The whitepaper doesn’t provide any details about it, except team members.

Ahah hey, Drmora! Sorry for the delay, I was just about to tell you that I'm still waiting for the team to reply to your question.
I suspect you have no way to predict your dividend amount to be paid on July, but I don't have the means to give you an official statement about it right now so please bear with me until the team answers to that question  Tongue

In regards to the latest one, are you asking who owns the company or who owns the property that GlobalREIT will purchase?
Just to be sure, I'll ask these to the team as well so hopefully, they'll get back to me with everything together.
Once again, sorry for this delay but it is Sunday after all!  Grin Nonetheless, I'll make sure that we'll get back to you as soon as we have a reply  Wink
drmora

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:03:22 PM

Hi guys,

Ahah hey, Drmora! Sorry for the delay, I was just about to tell you that I'm still waiting for the team to reply to your question.
I suspect you have no way to predict your dividend amount to be paid on July, but I don't have the means to give you an official statement about it right now so please bear with me until the team answers to that question  Tongue

In regards to the latest one, are you asking who owns the company or who owns the property that GlobalREIT will purchase?
Just to be sure, I'll ask these to the team as well so hopefully, they'll get back to me with everything together.
Once again, sorry for this delay but it is Sunday after all!  Grin Nonetheless, I'll make sure that we'll get back to you as soon as we have a reply  Wink

Hi Joekondo , thank you for your answer.
Indeed, I have no way to predict my dividend for July and even for any time. This is a problem because none investor can invest if he has no vision on his ROI.

For the latest one, exactly I'm asking for who owns the company.
Moreover, I would like to know the commercial registry entry.

So I'm waiting you and the team.
Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:24:25 PM

Perhaps, today investments in real estate for the investor the most reliable and checked option for years. The property will always be in value and, when used correctly, will bring a steady income to its owner. Owners of buildings can dispose of them at their discretion, to build their business or to lease.The project is definitely worthy of attention from investors.
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:26:57 PM

I've got a question. From the WP, the GREM token will give exposure to the AUM of 2%-1.25%. So, in 5 years the AUM goal is 10 bn, which means, if that happens, the distribution to GREM token holders, if those conditions are met, is 125 million, is this correct?
Parbey

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:37:31 PM

I've got a question. From the WP, the GREM token will give exposure to the AUM of 2%-1.25%. So, in 5 years the AUM goal is 10 bn, which means, if that happens, the distribution to GREM token holders, if those conditions are met, is 125 million, is this correct?

Hi Nikitavoz! Yes, that is correct.
Parbey

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:41:25 PM

Perhaps, today investments in real estate for the investor the most reliable and checked option for years. The property will always be in value and, when used correctly, will bring a steady income to its owner. Owners of buildings can dispose of them at their discretion, to build their business or to lease.The project is definitely worthy of attention from investors.

Hi Sergiose,

Spot on! And thanks for the support. There's a Telegram Community you can join if you haven't done that already Wink
Joekondo

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:08:32 PM

Hi guys,

Hi Joekondo , thank you for your answer.
Indeed, I have no way to predict my dividend for July and even for any time. This is a problem because none investor can invest if he has no vision on his ROI.

For the latest one, exactly I'm asking for who owns the company.
Moreover, I would like to know the commercial registry entry.

So I'm waiting you and the team.

So, GlobalREIT is registered as Global Reit Limited in Suite 3, Global Village, Jivan’s Complex, Mont Fleuri, Mahe Seychelles
It will have a Corporate structure and as Parbey pointed out, the ownership of the assets is under a trust structure of the token holders.
Not Global REIT's. Everyone owns the assets pro rata to their token holdings. Therefore, if an asset is sold, you benefit from the proceeds of the sale.
The decisions and consequently the interest of all GlobalREIT stakeholders will be safeguarded through a thoughtful Corporate & Technological  Governance system called Independent Financial Auditor of Global REIT and it will be one of the Big 4 audit firm and its legal advisor will be a globally renowned law firm.

The decisions taken by the Governance system will be based of  the opinions of the Management Team (CEO, CFO and Chairman that Co-founded GlobalREIT and the COO), the  Advisory Board (REIT Specialists, Tech experts and Real Estate Industry experts) and two committees, one for the  Audit and one for the Investment advice.

You can find a more detailed scheme of this management system here in the whitepaper, on Page 15, Corporate and Technological Governance.
Hopefully this is everything you need and it will help clear your doubts.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: