Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:50:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GLOBAL REIT - THE FIRST EVER BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT  (Read 33540 times)
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:05:45 AM

The project stands to benefit a plethora of users, including crypto investors looking for a stable income on a monthly basis, real estate asset holders looking to get into a liquid market in the crypto-field and RIETs who are looking to incorporate blockchain technology into their platforms. Grin
chickenfacts

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:16:12 AM

I still have not seen anything come into my wallet after 48 hours,,, But okay, let us give a chance to the new team to get their hands into this. I suppose it is a sudden shift for them to get so much participants and so much investments, especially when the whole community management has shifted. I would like to understand a bit more about why this has changed for them, however. Let us wait patiently for some updates. A lot of hopeful people here, so at least Ali Tumbi knows the community is very active.
Give it time to come.
Sometime, a bit delayed transaction is not too bad.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:44:11 AM

I still have not seen anything come into my wallet after 48 hours,,, But okay, let us give a chance to the new team to get their hands into this. I suppose it is a sudden shift for them to get so much participants and so much investments, especially when the whole community management has shifted. I would like to understand a bit more about why this has changed for them, however. Let us wait patiently for some updates. A lot of hopeful people here, so at least Ali Tumbi knows the community is very active.
Where can I learn the information that the campaign management has changed? Such changes look a bit strange, especially when they occur at this stage.

I guess now that Global REIT has already finished the ICO and all the bounties are closed, they feel they do not need Amazix any longer to manage for them. That is quite normal I guess. The information did not seem to be made like an announcement, they just took over the Telegram channel and the manager was introduced and said they were taking over. It was not unfriendly at all. They just have not come back to this thread to say anything, which is a little strange.

3 days passed since they said 48 hour tokens distribution, but I do not mind waiting.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

jusjeruk

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:53:45 AM

The new project that has the concept of real estate seems to be interesting, hoping for a lot of support for this project so that more people are known and interested.
KotanKmu

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:19:59 AM

Where can I learn the information that the campaign management has changed? Such changes look a bit strange, especially when they occur at this stage.

I guess now that Global REIT has already finished the ICO and all the bounties are closed, they feel they do not need Amazix any longer to manage for them. That is quite normal I guess. The information did not seem to be made like an announcement, they just took over the Telegram channel and the manager was introduced and said they were taking over. It was not unfriendly at all. They just have not come back to this thread to say anything, which is a little strange.

3 days passed since they said 48 hour tokens distribution, but I do not mind waiting.
If I'm not mistaken distribution already starting from investors. I hope this distribution can run smoothly and all participants will obtain satisfactory results.
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:39:37 AM

If I'm not mistaken distribution already starting from investors. I hope this distribution can run smoothly and all participants will obtain satisfactory results.
good news if the distribution process is already underway and hopefully the distribution process can run smoothly so quickly and stay waiting for the token listing on the exchange.
cuongton124

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:43:38 AM

Seen many channels stuffed with airdrop or other members. You are right. Should look after guys who paid better
Many Air drop and advisor freebie token guys will sell as soon as can at any price
zbarot452

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:46:40 AM

What with the automatic transfer of the already approved KYC on the main website to the wallet?!!!!! Will it stop the dividend because you have an IT problem with the integration!!!
leea-1334

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:46:08 AM

OK, update from my observations,,, this thread is no longer monitored by the project managers since AmaZix left. Only in Telegram group (official Global REIT) can you see any responses. As of today, I still have received nothing, but according to AmaZix who still replied, we just have to be patient. It is now 8 days since we were supposed to get anything, no updates from official team, just their community managers who say they will get back to us.

Also, platform seems to be getting a lot of complaints. And to confirm KYC is NOT needed for bounty participants.

bitcoindian

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:51:57 AM

OK, update from my observations,,, this thread is no longer monitored by the project managers since AmaZix left. Only in Telegram group (official Global REIT) can you see any responses. As of today, I still have received nothing, but according to AmaZix who still replied, we just have to be patient. It is now 8 days since we were supposed to get anything, no updates from official team, just their community managers who say they will get back to us.

Also, platform seems to be getting a lot of complaints. And to confirm KYC is NOT needed for bounty participants.

What are the different complaints you are getting whether those complaints are from the investors, it is from the Amazix team?  Everything seems to be very interesting in the beginning, some time delay makes us think them in a negative way.
spiderlee

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:25:09 AM

Awesome!! Congrats to the team Global REIT ICO  is very successfull, what I like most of this project is the company is giving monthly DIVIDENDS this what makes this project great because every one want to see the return of their investment and only few project have this kind of opportunity. That is why for me this is the best ICO project ever.
dinowage

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:33:20 AM

still looking forward to the distribution of this project, hopefully later the results that will be obtained do not disappoint and as expected are satisfying for all.
TropicalDog

Activity: 300
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:41:59 AM

Awesome!! Congrats to the team Global REIT ICO  is very successfull, what I like most of this project is the company is giving monthly DIVIDENDS this what makes this project great because every one want to see the return of their investment and only few project have this kind of opportunity. That is why for me this is the best ICO project ever.
After the succesful ICO, it's time for Global Reit team to have a holidays (a short vacation trips) before starting to develop the project and keep their promises for all investors.
leea-1334

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:24:25 AM

Update from the main channel on Telegram is that it seems now even bounties participants have to complete KYC before distribution of tokens happens,,, this means that the Global REIT team has changed their mind and will probably screw a lot of people who are not willing to do KYC. I am one such person. I have done KYC in the past for other projects so it is not that I do not want to,,, but I have seen how these guys operate now and I have to say it does not make me confident to give them my private details.

Hopefully they will reconsider, or they will lose a lot of supporters. As it is now, their delays and silence (just saying every day to be patient is the same as silence) is really not something we expected.

zbarot452

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:27:48 AM

Hello, I am trying to fill in the data to complete the KYC but my country is not in the list, in fact the list ends in the letter "U" i.e. the countries whose names begin with the letter "V" do not appear any more
teposaja

Activity: 221

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:23:28 AM

After the succesful ICO, it's time for Global Reit team to have a holidays (a short vacation trips) before starting to develop the project and keep their promises for all investors.
happy over the success of the project. congratulations for this project and congratulations to all the participants who join in this project. Hopefully his later distribution may run smoothly and all the participants obtained satisfactory results.
leea-1334

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:00:00 PM

Hello, I am trying to fill in the data to complete the KYC but my country is not in the list, in fact the list ends in the letter "U" i.e. the countries whose names begin with the letter "V" do not appear any more

I think you are not the only one who is facing problems with the platform. You can see many complaints from people now who cannot fill in the details so they cannot create any accounts at the platform. Very problematic, it seems.

Anyway,,, I have also informed the community manager in Telegram that bounty participants did NOT need KYC to participate so the new rule seems unfair for us. He promised to get back with more information so I am still hopeful. I do feel they should really pay more attention to their other channels especially here on bitcointalk,,,

fakeshadow

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:33:00 PM

When will the Global Reit token be unlocked?
comfortable

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:56:05 PM

i have submitted my kyc detail but there is not showing any approval. i also sign up to new site but there is showing email already exist. then i tried to login to my account then there is showing login fail. can you explain why is this happening. as soon as possible.
durudara

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:50:42 AM

looking for information on when distribution takes place for bounty participants I think has been a while we wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: