Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:25:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GLOBAL REIT - THE FIRST EVER BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT  (Read 33535 times)
yeyz20171031

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:06:14 AM

Although real estate is not the future of the sunrise industry, but the market industry is still very large, GLOBAL REIT coin project is a great development space.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Conrad010

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:14:06 AM

I can imagine. As well the CEO will get questions live that may be different from the SM channels. IMHO Ali T should update the website etc to help project move to next stage. 8% looks like a great number so will attract attention. At the moment it is difficult to confirm details. For example hotel operator mentioned in chat as Kempinski affiliate so why not give a link?

Hi, thank you for reaching out. Smiley The team has been working hard to release a brand new platform, and we can expect it very soon! Please stay tuned for an update on this. Don't forget to keep an eye on Global REIT's Twitter.

We are currently waiting for confirmation on your second point from the team. When there is a link to provide it will be shared on Telegram. Thank you for your interest.
lookuper

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:54:01 AM

Will there be an update about regulatory issues & resolutions during the platform release?  Other REIT ICOs have crashed and burned because the platform couldn't get off the ground due to regulatory issues. It will be good to know how Global REIT will manage such issues.
zoLa#7

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:01:04 AM

Will there be an update about regulatory issues & resolutions during the platform release?  Other REIT ICOs have crashed and burned because the platform couldn't get off the ground due to regulatory issues. It will be good to know how Global REIT will manage such issues.

Hello, lookuper.
Platform is about to be released and all important updates will be shared with it.
Please stay tuned until the official announcement.
Feel free to join Telegram group in order not to miss the announcements.
remodex9

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:19:00 PM

No worries. This is a more complex  ICO than most and difficult to compute. Logically the two tokens could trade on different exchanges or not at all. Each has quite different appeal
Road map says second asset will be bought in August. Is that still on track? Is it CBRE or Cluttons doing that valuation report?
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:37:47 PM

Hello, lookuper.
Platform is about to be released and all important updates will be shared with it.

whether with the new platform will definitely make this project back on the rise? all hope the team can solve the issue quickly so that it can be normal again. goodjob
ElegantCy

Activity: 424

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:23:55 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 05:21:33 AM by ElegantCy

Will there be an update about regulatory issues & resolutions during the platform release?  Other REIT ICOs have crashed and burned because the platform couldn't get off the ground due to regulatory issues. It will be good to know how Global REIT will manage such issues.

Hello, lookuper.

whether with the new platform will definitely make this project back on the rise? all hope the team can solve the issue quickly so that it can be normal again. goodjob

Hi, GlobalREIT website is not down, by the platform is about to be released, we mean the platform where 'Dividends will be paid', and the tokens are not yet trading so the price was never down.

Join the telegram community to get updates about the project.

You can also check out the website.
andrbutler

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:09:58 AM

Waiting for something above amusing here! Unblemished business, interesting website!  Good luck fellows!

Thanks for your support, Lamp-Brent!!
Have you joined us on Telegram? I is the best place to join in the conversation and get all the latest info from GlobalREIT!
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:52:44 AM

the team is doing final tests on the platform and soon platform will be live in some days i hope.
i am very exited about the global reit platform.
GREM Token:
Contract address: 0xA28Aed076eE69fc20b3Fa1917AA0928291cfdeEe

GRET Token:
Contract address: 0x1A2adB8D813977fFE4AEd16507B5c998daab5c1B

the price of global reit token in ICO as follows
👉 GREM :  $ 0.07
👉 GRET :    $ 1.00
joey alexander

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:00:18 AM

Global Reit is a unique platform that intends to expand business in real estate. It will be interesting to observe and participate in the development of the project, since the ideas described in white paper are simply surprising. I look forward to the launch of this platform.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:03:07 AM

Global Reit is a unique platform that intends to expand business in real estate. It will be interesting to observe and participate in the development of the project, since the ideas described in white paper are simply surprising. I look forward to the launch of this platform.

Did they announce any specific dates about when they are going to release the platform for dividends to investors? Investors showed interest because they find some huge potential in GlobalRiet Project which they will pay dividends on the basis of the profits they got.
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:13:13 AM

I have seen many projects related to real estate and do not understand why you need block Yeon in your project . Dividends can also be paid in Fiat money ... The cryptocurrency market is not yet ready for real estate ... If you succeed I'll just be happy good luck
Hi, ArthCoin. Thank for your interest in GlobalREIT. You are right, dividends can be paid in fiat money. However, through GREM and GRET tokens, holders of it will have much more benefits than just getting dividends, like free stays in hotels, free food and beverage, access to exclusive content, etc... I invite you to read GlobalREIT's whitepaper on http://globalreit.io/front/whitepaper/Global-REIT.pdf to get to know more about the project.

Feel free to ask if you have more questions.
I agree! Through the GREM and GRET cards, its owners will have more benefits than just receiving dividends, such as free hotel stays, free food and drinks, exclusive content access. In order to meet the interests of GREM and GRET users, GlobalREIT has many partners in all fields?
Seunexy

Activity: 259

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:54:56 AM

Thanks for your support and kind words. You are very much appreciated.

Have you joined the Telegram group? It is the best place to join in the conversation and get all the latest info from GlobalREIT!
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:52:34 AM

Will there be an update about regulatory issues & resolutions during the platform release?  Other REIT ICOs have crashed and burned because the platform couldn't get off the ground due to regulatory issues. It will be good to know how Global REIT will manage such issues.

Hello, lookuper.

Hi, GlobalREIT website is not down, by the platform is about to be released, we mean the platform where 'Dividends will be paid', and the tokens are not yet trading so the price was never down.

Would be what to pay  Huh if I get paid for waiting at the time of the distribution of the tokens, I will be shocked
Conrad010

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:33:35 PM

Hello, lookuper.

Would be what to pay  Huh if I get paid for waiting at the time of the distribution of the tokens, I will be shocked
Hi, thanks for your interest! Right now the team are finalising the data migration in order to release the platform. We can expect it very soon. Please stay tuned. Smiley
Leighton129

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:38:18 PM

One point I did not see addressed in the Whitepaper is that new tokens can be minted when capital needs to be aquired for purchase of new properties...How does this affect a first pool investor to new pool investor? Is the new investor able to dilute my position by getting a piece of all previous properties or is there a stop and or seperate aum pools?
andreldsg

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:07:47 PM

One point I did not see addressed in the Whitepaper is that new tokens can be minted when capital needs to be aquired for purchase of new properties...How does this affect a first pool investor to new pool investor? Is the new investor able to dilute my position by getting a piece of all previous properties or is there a stop and or seperate aum pools?
Hey there Leighton129!

When Global REIT acquires a new asset and issues new tokens, they will have a holding period based on the volume of tokens issued and in relation to the actively traded volume on the open market. Wink

Hope it helps!
Feel free to join the Telegram Group if you have any additional questions or concerns!
squrpan

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:13:05 AM

see the distribution of the plan will be implemented after ico 30hari finished and now whether there is already news about the distribution?
ElegantCy

Activity: 424

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:38:52 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 11:52:08 PM by ElegantCy

see the distribution of the plan will be implemented after ico 30hari finished and now whether there is already news about the distribution?

Thanks for your interest! The team is launching a new platform  to ensure distribution,they are in the final stage which is the data migration in order to release the platform. Please stay tuned for all information regarding the  distribution. You can also join the  discussion in our Telegram community
Zuzu199

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:49:48 AM

It's usually to get more funding during the ICO.  "Over promise and under deliver" is the industry norm in Crypto.

The pressure for instant moon has lead ICO projects to make unrealistic promises, and unfortunately it's so commonplace to provide unrealistic / untrue information in the white paper and marketing material that everyone does it (not saying global reit does)

I joined global reit because I am seeking consistent stable returns over the long term, I'm sure other investors are too.  To that end, it should be ok for the project team to take their time to achieve the project goals just as long as realistic timeline expectations are set
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: