Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:25:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GLOBAL REIT - THE FIRST EVER BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT  (Read 33534 times)
andreldsg

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:56:36 PM

but do I need to fill out my banking info or will my ID and proof of address be enough for KYC and can I leave the banking info part blank?!?
Hi tedde!

The banking info is only required if you chose to contribute using wired transfers, or if you opt to receive your monthly dividends directly on your bank account.

Other than that, you can leave it blank.

If you have any other questions, please, join the discussion on the Telegram Group! Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zoLa#7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:59:23 AM

Blockchain, the same technology that backs cryptocurrencies, is completely changing the real estate market.
And Global REIT is there: ready to change the way we invest in real estate.

Register today and get your 5% bonus on contribution.  Wink

Join Telegram group and stay updated on all the news.  Wink

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:05:03 AM

I have one question, if any one from the team can answer. I have been reading up on REITs in UAE (where the first AUM for Global REIT will be purchased) and it mentions about several things that brought up my curiosity.

1. Is the first AUM asset going to be in the Freezone? I know it's on the Palm but not sure if that's part of the freezone. If not, does that mean Global REIT purchasers are also Gulf citizens and on Global REIT team?
2. Will Global REIT also be listing shares at some point on a stock exchange like the other REITs there?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

zoLa#7

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:11:07 AM

I have one question, if any one from the team can answer. I have been reading up on REITs in UAE (where the first AUM for Global REIT will be purchased) and it mentions about several things that brought up my curiosity.

1. Is the first AUM asset going to be in the Freezone? I know it's on the Palm but not sure if that's part of the freezone. If not, does that mean Global REIT purchasers are also Gulf citizens and on Global REIT team?
2. Will Global REIT also be listing shares at some point on a stock exchange like the other REITs there?
Hi, leea-1334.
Thanks for your interest in GlobalREIT.
1. Palm is not part of the free zone. Contributors to the GlobalREIT project can be Gulf citizens, since project is Shariah compliant. But of course, not restricted to other nationalities (only USA citizens can't participate).  Wink
2. Currently, project is in the public ICO phase, so team is focused on that. All important updates are shared in the Telegram group so I invite you to join there and stay updated on the news.
If you wish to contribute to the project, you can do it here. There is a 5% bonus still available.  Grin
lamngan

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:54:09 PM

I personally appreciate the project of Global REIT. With a strong team is planning the right route, the same high score on the evaluation web. excellent communication. a large community ... that is the basis for a successful project.
cryptojenny77

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:28:08 PM

Hi Community!

Did you see this "Ask me anything" session with Ali Tumbi, Global REIT founder.  Tune in HEREand get answers to how GlobalREIT can bring a breath of air to the RealEstate industry via blockchain 🏠
andreldsg

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:11:22 PM

Greetings community!

Want to learn how Global REIT stands out from other Real Estate projects in the Blockchain market?

Tune in to this interesting interview with Global REIT's CEO - Ali Tumbi - hosted by ICO Talk TV!

Make sure you also:

👉 Join Global REIT's Telegram Group
👉 Check out Global REIT's website to get whitelisted and contribute!
leea-1334

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:30:12 AM

Hi, leea-1334.
1. Palm is not part of the free zone. Contributors to the GlobalREIT project can be Gulf citizens, since project is Shariah compliant. But of course, not restricted to other nationalities (only USA citizens can't participate).  Wink
2. Currently, project is in the public ICO phase, so team is focused on that. All important updates are shared in the Telegram group so I invite you to join there and stay updated on the news.
If you wish to contribute to the project, you can do it here. There is a 5% bonus still available.  Grin

Thank you for the reply, yes I am already in the Telegram group so I do enjoy reading there, but I am actually more active in this forum and prefer seeing this kind of discussion thread that is more organized Smiley Telegram posts updates, and I like asking questions that everyone can refer to and hopefully also attract new supporters from BitcoinTalk, don't you agree? I can of course post questions there but only Telegram members can see it Smiley

Perhaps you misunderstood my first question. My question on Palm is not about the token sale, just about the ownership of the property (because outside the freezone, only Gulf citizens can own property) so I am just wondering if the owners are the same as Global REIT management.

zoLa#7

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:07:44 AM

Hi, leea-1334.
1. Palm is not part of the free zone. Contributors to the GlobalREIT project can be Gulf citizens, since project is Shariah compliant. But of course, not restricted to other nationalities (only USA citizens can't participate).  Wink
If you wish to contribute to the project, you can do it here. There is a 5% bonus still available.  Grin

Thank you for the reply, yes I am already in the Telegram group so I do enjoy reading there, but I am actually more active in this forum and prefer seeing this kind of discussion thread that is more organized Smiley Telegram posts updates, and I like asking questions that everyone can refer to and hopefully also attract new supporters from BitcoinTalk, don't you agree? I can of course post questions there but only Telegram members can see it Smiley

Perhaps you misunderstood my first question. My question on Palm is not about the token sale, just about the ownership of the property (because outside the freezone, only Gulf citizens can own property) so I am just wondering if the owners are the same as Global REIT management.
Hi again, leea-1334.
Sure, ask questions where ever you like more, we are here to help the community understand the project better.
Thank you very much for your support.  Smiley
As for your question, I will check this with the team. Please stay tuned.  Wink

Btw, are you following GlobalREIT on Twitter? If no, make sure you do.  Cheesy
remodex9

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:46:37 AM

Do we have an estimate or something based on the tokens we have?
bitcoindian

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:51:32 AM

Hi, leea-1334.

Already Global Riet is gathering the community where most the people are investing in Global Riet because they have interest towards the Real State platform. Today Real Estate platform is another growing sector where people are showing more interest towards it.
JennyatKW

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:55:04 AM

The problem with which you decide will give you the opportunity to use your demand tokens
OGBandit23

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:48:24 AM

REIT provides an opportunity to diversify the investment portfolio and receive income from private property
Parbey

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:53:11 AM

Global REIT in London at the Blockchain International Show!

If you happen to be in London, we'd like you to know that the Global REIT team is in London today and tomorrow for the  Blockchain International Show.

Please see the article for more details. Looking forward to seeing you!😊

zoLa#7

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:59:47 PM

Do we have an estimate or something based on the tokens we have?
Hi, remodex9.
Token holders will have benefits in monthly/yearly paid dividends but also perks such as free food/beverages and free stays in hotels under management of GlobalREIT.  Wink
If you wish to learn more about the project, you can read the whitepaper.
Also, feel free to join Telegram group where you can ask if something is not clear enough.  Wink
bojoketikung

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:12:09 PM

This project contributes fully to the token owner, and even guarantees all his needs, may GLOBAL REIT have a breakthrough and be able to convince investors to be willing to invest.
Zuzu199

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:38:18 PM

When are the first dividends to be paid?
And will they get paid to our account directly? On the website I mean?
lamngan

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:16:36 PM

a user-friendly platform and one of the most comprehensive platforms available today. It will help but new entrants to the crypto market can easily use it. A strong team is developing the project and gaining trust from a large number of experienced investors. I believe in the success of Global REIT in the future.
cryptojenny77

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:36:21 PM

When are the first dividends to be paid?
And will they get paid to our account directly? On the website I mean?

The first dividend payment will be distributed around July, 2018.
You can log into your dashboard to update your bank info there if you wish to receive the dividend payment there in USD Fiat.

Please feel free to  Contact us on Telegram if you have any additional inquiries.  Thank you!
leea-1334

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:25:46 AM

Hi again, leea-1334.
Sure, ask questions where ever you like more, we are here to help the community understand the project better.
Thank you very much for your support.  Smiley
As for your question, I will check this with the team. Please stay tuned.  Wink

Btw, are you following GlobalREIT on Twitter? If no, make sure you do.  Cheesy

Thank you so much for responding! I do not mind to wait of course,,, and I am sure a lot of members will appreciate that extra bit of information to clarify the business position of this. I looked up as much of the hotel information as I could online but could only see the hotel location and website. The only thing I saw in discrepancy is that online it is listed as 5-star, but Global REIT says 4-star, so maybe it is a different property Smiley

I will check out Twitter, but I do not have an account actually!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: