Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:52:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you holding EOS?  (Read 30749 times)
Zipppcool5

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:15:16 PM

EOS is very affordable. I purchased this coin to diversify my wallet. I do not build special plans, but in the future it will be seen how much the potential and the declared possibilities will bring to life.
vorfolomej96

Activity: 104

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:15:32 PM

If to buy this coin now it is the best of all to count that on long-term investment. This coins can cost 100 dollars in several years.

deda123

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:15:45 PM

yes   i  think  EOS  have  very  shiny  future  and  it brings  profits  and  i  think that it has just started from the last  month and  i  wish i would  buy  eos but unfortunately for  now it does  not seem possible.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
toolsydas

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:14:49 PM

EOS blockchain using delegated proof-of-stake (dPoS). It is the youngest crypto on top 10 list, and has a long way to go in proving that it is a viable crypto in its own right, let along a possible alternative to Ethereum.
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:29:59 PM

I like EOS and I invested in it because I think eos has a solid project and for sure it will be a blast in the future. I'm hoping that eos comes close to eth

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1371

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:34:20 PM

I think EOS is very stable, if now the price down you should buy. if seen from static sales, EOS much demand and maybe EOS prices will be stable until long.

I disagree with you. EOS raised a lot of money for ICO and at the same time does not show the development of the project. Tell me, what were the powerful and positive news from the project? None I think EOS is very overrated.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:14:29 PM

Well eos itself is a good coin for a long investment if you want to earn eos in the future is great until of course it costs a little but in the future will be much more expensive

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:00:36 AM

EOS is a new block chain architecture introduced by the software http://EOS.IO, which aims to realize the performance extension of distributed applications. Notice that it is not like COINS and etheric fang is money, but on http://EOS.IO tokens issued on a software project, known as block chain 3.0 (from the network), solely on the rules of the development and direction of the above, we can know the grand goal of the EOS, the etheric lane has been very successful from virtual currency to a variety of applications, but also the basis of limited to 2.0, and EOS is in the etheric lane 3.0 model developed on the basis of block chain, what is block chain 3.0? The simple idea is to apply the block chain technology to any field in our reality, which is the practical application of block chain 3.0 in reality.

If the EOS can actually implement the application of block chain 3.0, it is highly likely that the powerful EOS will surpass ETH's value in the future. There are also reports that EOS has raised billions of dollars in funding, and that enthusiasm is not far behind any of the previous blockchain technology and virtual currency. However, since the current EOS main network has not been launched, it is only a trend, so it is necessary to know whether the EOS can achieve the desired effect or whether the EOS will be online.

At present, it seems that EOS can surpass ETH, and if it does operate according to the block chain 3.0 mode, I think it is very likely. However, the hypothesis and the practical application are two different things, so it is only after the EOS is fully implemented that the results can be obtained.

I read a lot of opinions on this issue. I personally decided to continue to hold EOS for the future. Now the price of the coin remains quite low with an excellent price hike potential starting next year. I consider EOS one of those coins that have great potential for development and price increase.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:05:15 AM

I don't have much money to hold the EOS because already my value went very low in the market which makes me cannot able to sell them in the market. So once i make profit start buying the EOS coins from the past two months i have been seeing their updates about their developments.

Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:11:48 AM

I think EOS is very stable, if now the price down you should buy. if seen from static sales, EOS much demand and maybe EOS prices will be stable until long.

I disagree with you. EOS raised a lot of money for ICO and at the same time does not show the development of the project. Tell me, what were the powerful and positive news from the project? None I think EOS is very overrated.

It seems like he can't explain it or he doesn't see what you are making right now. this is a good way to see more details about the coin.
spaso_87

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:50:44 AM

EOS is still the new stuff and I haven't been too confident to invest in it. Although in this coinmarketcap looks good but still enough for it to have any doubts. Ripple, I think it is better to put on hold due to already have clear proof that it is indeed good. and EOS have to at least prove to be able to attract more investors.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:05:07 AM

I like EOS, it's very new coin but it becomes one of top 10 coin on CMC. EOS is in its first development stage, there are many interesting update ahead so i think its price can go up strong in the future. Holding EOS is good investment now.
milah_ah

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:43:04 AM

Cryptomir dictates new conditions every day. Therefore, you need to keep up with these changes. Yes, I keep these coins in my wallet.
Kupidon777

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:13:24 AM

Nice coin. Many ICO are switching to EOS. Several times I met that the ICO began on Ethereum and ends on EOS, for me it says a lot.

Alexeu00011

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:10:30 PM

EOS is a new block chain architecture introduced by the software http://EOS.IO, which aims to realize the performance extension of distributed applications. Notice that it is not like COINS and etheric fang is money, but on http://EOS.IO tokens issued on a software project, known as block chain 3.0 (from the network), solely on the rules of the development and direction of the above, we can know the grand goal of the EOS, the etheric lane has been very successful from virtual currency to a variety of applications, but also the basis of limited to 2.0, and EOS is in the etheric lane 3.0 model developed on the basis of block chain, what is block chain 3.0? The simple idea is to apply the block chain technology to any field in our reality, which is the practical application of block chain 3.0 in reality.

If the EOS can actually implement the application of block chain 3.0, it is highly likely that the powerful EOS will surpass ETH's value in the future. There are also reports that EOS has raised billions of dollars in funding, and that enthusiasm is not far behind any of the previous blockchain technology and virtual currency. However, since the current EOS main network has not been launched, it is only a trend, so it is necessary to know whether the EOS can achieve the desired effect or whether the EOS will be online.

At present, it seems that EOS can surpass ETH, and if it does operate according to the block chain 3.0 mode, I think it is very likely. However, the hypothesis and the practical application are two different things, so it is only after the EOS is fully implemented that the results can be obtained.

Yes, this year the situation on the crypto market was really difficult. Therefore, no one can accurately predict how a particular project will develop, how much prices will change. But personally, I still believe in the excellent prospects of the project, which remained stable and continued to develop even during the crisis in the crypto market.
furball64

Activity: 271

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:11:59 PM

I have long ago bought the EOS for a few Ethereum coins. I'll leave it in my wallet for a couple of years, let's see what happens.

dagelan

Activity: 423

BitbondSTO.com

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:12:47 PM

I did not hold eos, I only held ethereum and several other altcoins from bounty, I have not thought about increasing the amount of investment into eos

allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:29:07 PM

I did not hold eos, I only held ethereum and several other altcoins from bounty, I have not thought about increasing the amount of investment into eos
today, you need to have several areas of your investment, and even in competitors ethereum. In any case, the cryptocurrency market will develop and even platforms such as EOS will be in demand.
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:42:01 PM

I do not keep EOS, but I have been looking at this altcoin for a long time. And the more time I look at EOS, the more I want to buy. In fact, a very promising coin. The price for it becomes more and more attractive. I think my portfolio will be edited and 15% will be given away for investments in EOS.
ladaturekova

Activity: 183

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:57:34 PM

I am not just holding EOS. I do everything with it because its potential allows me to used it everywhere. But of course holding is necessary here to increase its price.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: