Bitcoin Forum
September 13, 2024, 03:09:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you holding EOS?  (Read 30777 times)
jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 05:51:48 PM

Eos is one of my most favourite altcoin and I'm holding some Eos on my portfolio. Cause I hope price of Eos will raise very much in next year.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:35:10 PM

No, I don't like this coin. Do you try to register their wallet? You need at least an hout to create and activate it. For example, in Ethereum you need five minutes. It's uncomfortable for me.

You probably made a mistake? And you mean that it takes an hour to create a wallet?
For me, in creating a wallet, the main thing is reliability and not the time of its creation.
5 minutes is created ETH purse only on any specialized site, where there is no guarantee of security. If you create everything yourself, then this is also not an easy and slow task.

MilaNOV

Activity: 169
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:56:05 PM

I do not hold the EOS right now, but I think about it, because this coin looks like a very perspective and promissing one. I do not think that it can replace the Ethereum or even more the Bitcoin, but this coin attracts my attention. And after learning it for some period I think that may be some day I will hold. But I still hesitate..
paveel90

Activity: 255

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:36:32 AM

EOS is a new block chain architecture introduced by the software http://EOS.IO, which aims to realize the performance extension of distributed applications. Notice that it is not like COINS and etheric fang is money, but on http://EOS.IO tokens issued on a software project, known as block chain 3.0 (from the network), solely on the rules of the development and direction of the above, we can know the grand goal of the EOS, the etheric lane has been very successful from virtual currency to a variety of applications, but also the basis of limited to 2.0, and EOS is in the etheric lane 3.0 model developed on the basis of block chain, what is block chain 3.0? The simple idea is to apply the block chain technology to any field in our reality, which is the practical application of block chain 3.0 in reality.

If the EOS can actually implement the application of block chain 3.0, it is highly likely that the powerful EOS will surpass ETH's value in the future. There are also reports that EOS has raised billions of dollars in funding, and that enthusiasm is not far behind any of the previous blockchain technology and virtual currency. However, since the current EOS main network has not been launched, it is only a trend, so it is necessary to know whether the EOS can achieve the desired effect or whether the EOS will be online.

At present, it seems that EOS can surpass ETH, and if it does operate according to the block chain 3.0 mode, I think it is very likely. However, the hypothesis and the practical application are two different things, so it is only after the EOS is fully implemented that the results can be obtained.

Of course, EOS is becoming an excellent solution for promising, long-term investments. Of course, he still has to overcome a significant development path in order to achieve the current positions of Ethereum. But in any case, I believe in the further development and appreciation of EOS from next year.
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:42:39 AM

No, I don't like this coin. Do you try to register their wallet? You need at least an hout to create and activate it. For example, in Ethereum you need five minutes. It's uncomfortable for me.
But after all, the difficulty in creating a wallet probably speaks of its reliability? the harder it is to get a wallet, the more likely it will be harder to hack.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 11:47:16 AM

I don't hold EOS. As a matter of fact, I do not know its utility. However, I always saw EOS in bounty campaigns. There are many coins which are connected in EOS platform. I think it will be the next for ethereum since ETHER dump nowadays and many people do not want to involve with that coin today.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Rogkim1

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:23:53 PM

EOS is one of Ethereum's strongest competitors. Believe it or not, it will not be superfluous to buy a few hundred of these coins. Perhaps they will make a good profit.
nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 07:51:31 PM

Actually no, i am not holding any coin or token other than Bitcoin and Ethereum. I am actually in the favour of long term investment, so i believe more in already stable, popular and trusted coins.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:00:32 PM

EOS is a new block chain architecture introduced by the software http://EOS.IO, which aims to realize the performance extension of distributed applications. Notice that it is not like COINS and etheric fang is money, but on http://EOS.IO tokens issued on a software project, known as block chain 3.0 (from the network), solely on the rules of the development and direction of the above, we can know the grand goal of the EOS, the etheric lane has been very successful from virtual currency to a variety of applications, but also the basis of limited to 2.0, and EOS is in the etheric lane 3.0 model developed on the basis of block chain, what is block chain 3.0? The simple idea is to apply the block chain technology to any field in our reality, which is the practical application of block chain 3.0 in reality.

If the EOS can actually implement the application of block chain 3.0, it is highly likely that the powerful EOS will surpass ETH's value in the future. There are also reports that EOS has raised billions of dollars in funding, and that enthusiasm is not far behind any of the previous blockchain technology and virtual currency. However, since the current EOS main network has not been launched, it is only a trend, so it is necessary to know whether the EOS can achieve the desired effect or whether the EOS will be online.

At present, it seems that EOS can surpass ETH, and if it does operate according to the block chain 3.0 mode, I think it is very likely. However, the hypothesis and the practical application are two different things, so it is only after the EOS is fully implemented that the results can be obtained.
I hope the desired effect will be achieved. EOS in my opinion one of the good coins, you need to have cryptoperthite. It has good potential and maybe next year it will show itself. It is necessary that only the market moved and went up. If you do not have this coin, then buy.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 08:01:07 PM

Till now I was neither holding EOS nor thinking of it. But through someone I came to know that EOS is a very good coin and know that it has a potential enough to compete with ETHEREUM, i am surely looking forward to do so.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:03:48 PM

I'm still holding the EOS because I think it's a good project that can compete with Ethereum. I think that in about six months or a year, the EOS will be able to reach the NEO level.
bitcoin.clakr

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:48:01 PM

No, I do not store this coin. It seems to me that long-term storage is not profitable at the moment. Maybe I will invest in this coin later.
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:56:05 PM

I think that EOS is a good altcoin. I think it has a good perspective. But I like Neo more. Perhaps in the future I will invest in EOS.
pixie85

Activity: 2184
Merit: 531

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:25:53 PM

I have both EOS and ETH. People believe that EOS could be the next ETH and get same value and popularity increase as ETH did after split. ETH is holding really well with Vitalik working on upgrades all the time, but who knows, maybe one day he'll give up and EOS pumps, or he makes such an innovative move with ETH that people will forget about EOS and go back to the source? Both coins are nice to have.
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:44:51 AM

I continue to believe that in the future EOS will have a really successful development, with good positions for success. Of course, Bitcoin and Ethereum are my favorites for promising investments. But I also regularly invest part of the money in the purchase of EOS.
OrangeII

Activity: 2156
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:52:07 AM

I think that EOS is a good altcoin. I think it has a good perspective. But I like Neo more. Perhaps in the future I will invest in EOS.
EOS is a pretty good thing for now. well, it can be said that EOS has the potential to exceed ETH. well, right now I support the development of EOS, but I don't have it yet. maybe in the future, I plan to have some.

▆█    █▆
    ▆█      ████    ████      █▆
████      ████    ████      ████
▀███▄    ████   ████    ▄███▀
    ▀████████   ████████▀
           ▀▀████    ████▀▀
I|I|I        LOW LATENCY &       
           HIGH THROUGHPUT       
      SUBNET TECHNOLOGY        
                           ▄▄███████▄▄
                        ▄██████████████▄
            〓〓〓〓〓〓▄███████████████████▄〓〓〓〓〓〓
        〓〓〓        ▄█████████████████████▄        〓〓〓
     〓〓〓      〓〓 ▄███████████████████████▄  〓〓     〓〓〓
 〓〓〓        〓〓   █████████████████████████     〓〓      〓〓〓
▅          ▅        ██████████████████████████        ▅         ▅
 〓〓〓      〓〓〓   █████████████████████████    〓〓〓      〓〓〓     
     〓〓〓     〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓      〓〓〓       
         〓〓〓       ▀█████████████████████▀        〓〓〓
              〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓
                        ▀███████████████▀
                           ▀▀███████▀▀
    PERFECT FIT   
    FOR DEPIN         
I|I|I 
▄███████████████████▄
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀████
██████████▀▀▀    ████
█████▀▀▀   ▄▀   █████
██      ▄█▀     █████
█████████      ██████
███████████▄   ██████
█████████████▄▄██████
▀███████████████████▀
Meizu

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:14:06 PM

To date I'm not holding the coins the EOS, but I'm considering to buy it for her portfolio. Now the price of coins remain quite low, and so it is possible very soon they may become more expensive, as the development potential of the platform is available.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
Hoenya

Activity: 252

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:15:46 PM

yes i am and i think taht it is a good decision ro do so as this cryptoxurrency ks going to rise up quite soon

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Hoenya

Activity: 252

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:17:02 PM

To date I'm not holding the coins the EOS, but I'm considering to buy it for her portfolio. Now the price of coins remain quite low, and so it is possible very soon they may become more expensive, as the development potential of the platform is available.
yes i think taht it is a good idea amd you will not regret it as it is necessary for you to know taut eos is really popular nowadays

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Juniness

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:21:07 PM

Well now I do not hold anything, because the market is falling and keep something very profitable , I think it's worth buying at the time when we reach the bottom and then you can buy it, but of course I like eos!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: