Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:39:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you holding EOS?  (Read 30742 times)
Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:11:53 PM

of course eos is one of my crypto options for hold, eos has a fairly rapid development, and this is evidenced by the position of eos in the top 10 cryptocurrency.
I agree, the price is now also very low to buy and the potential is very large , I think the price of eos can be much higher than $ 100
But I think you can still have time to buy eos below$ 2, I think bitcoin will fall below and the price will be about$ 1 , I think of course for the long term you can buy

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:12:35 PM

so far it has never been, even though eos values ​​tend to be stable, but have not been interested in buying. what I'm worried about is the stability of the eos, if it's stable it happens for a long time so it's late for the pump. usually so
I think if the price is stable you can benefit from daily trading. using a small pump that happens to get a small profit to increase the funds owned

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
dosSantos

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:28:05 PM

At the moment I do not have this coin. But it seems to me that this project looks very promising and such investments can bring good profits in the future.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:50:14 PM

I have been following this project with keen interest and I have been nothing short of impressed with how the chain works. I have completely come to terms with the fact that, the EOS project is a major competitor with Ethereum owing in part due to its corrections of some challenges faced on Ethereum. EOS is a sleeping gaint and I am hopeful that in the near future, EOS will be more adoptable.
xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:07:48 PM

Eos looks profitable and that's why it is comes under the top ten coins. People have been supporting the coin from a long time and as per the time the support has become massive. They have become successful in raising their market capitalization.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
fakegurutu

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:30:31 PM

EOS is a new block chain architecture introduced by the software http://EOS.IO, which aims to realize the performance extension of distributed applications. Notice that it is not like COINS and etheric fang is money, but on http://EOS.IO tokens issued on a software project, known as block chain 3.0 (from the network), solely on the rules of the development and direction of the above, we can know the grand goal of the EOS, the etheric lane has been very successful from virtual currency to a variety of applications, but also the basis of limited to 2.0, and EOS is in the etheric lane 3.0 model developed on the basis of block chain, what is block chain 3.0? The simple idea is to apply the block chain technology to any field in our reality, which is the practical application of block chain 3.0 in reality.

If the EOS can actually implement the application of block chain 3.0, it is highly likely that the powerful EOS will surpass ETH's value in the future. There are also reports that EOS has raised billions of dollars in funding, and that enthusiasm is not far behind any of the previous blockchain technology and virtual currency. However, since the current EOS main network has not been launched, it is only a trend, so it is necessary to know whether the EOS can achieve the desired effect or whether the EOS will be online.

At present, it seems that EOS can surpass ETH, and if it does operate according to the block chain 3.0 mode, I think it is very likely. However, the hypothesis and the practical application are two different things, so it is only after the EOS is fully implemented that the results can be obtained.

theres a rumor going on since last year that EOS might be the one that could replace Ethereum, kinda true because eos had a great potential to become like ethereum in the future, all it need to do is to better their performance so that investors and crypto people will be amazed and invest in their platform and the whales might play again in the crypto market by choosing eos as their pumping alts for 2019.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:46:57 PM

of course eos is one of my crypto options for hold, eos has a fairly rapid development, and this is evidenced by the position of eos in the top 10 cryptocurrency.
I agree, the price is now also very low to buy and the potential is very large , I think the price of eos can be much higher than $ 100
But I think you can still have time to buy eos below$ 2, I think bitcoin will fall below and the price will be about$ 1 , I think of course for the long term you can buy
It will fall even more consider this one has no future at all. look at the latest post that created by justin sun this coin doesn't meet its ICO price again and then it can be defined as the best thing to avoid this one. The dev gets 4 billions and the investors get nothing right now.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 11:32:10 PM

I have been holding EOS since ICO, how many have already passed? Two years? I do not believe in this project because I believe in Ethereum, it seems to me they will not be able to become better than him and justify the phrase "Ether Killer". This will never happen, Ethereum is already very strong in this market.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
cerberus5424

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:33:28 PM

I keep EOS, because I believe that this project really has a number of advantages over Ethereum, but unfortunately at the moment almost the entire ICO market is in the hands of Ethereum.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
MrPeriklis

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:37:40 PM

I love Brock pierce so i hold EOS
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:38:55 PM

of course now I also hold EOS, because for me EOS is a good and potential coin, I believe in the future EOS will definitely develop well, and have a bright future
Westinhome

Activity: 1624
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 11:39:05 PM

Ill dont have EOS right but ill want to buys of it on when ill have some enough coins on my wallet.
EOS are now totally knows for us and maybe it will be past by etherium to be a 3rd spot in the market.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:42:52 PM

Well I have some EOS in my portfolio. I don't really know how long it will take to get a real profit from it, but I still hold
Coffeehot

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:55:16 AM

EOS has always been popular, even in a bear market. Its trading volume has always been the biggest. more and more projects have given up on ether and they are starting to join the EOS platform. i think EOS will have a major jump this year. i will always hold it.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:50:32 AM

EOS is a new block chain architecture introduced by the software http://EOS.IO, which aims to realize the performance extension of distributed applications. Notice that it is not like COINS and etheric fang is money, but on http://EOS.IO tokens issued on a software project, known as block chain 3.0 (from the network), solely on the rules of the development and direction of the above, we can know the grand goal of the EOS, the etheric lane has been very successful from virtual currency to a variety of applications, but also the basis of limited to 2.0, and EOS is in the etheric lane 3.0 model developed on the basis of block chain, what is block chain 3.0? The simple idea is to apply the block chain technology to any field in our reality, which is the practical application of block chain 3.0 in reality.

If the EOS can actually implement the application of block chain 3.0, it is highly likely that the powerful EOS will surpass ETH's value in the future. There are also reports that EOS has raised billions of dollars in funding, and that enthusiasm is not far behind any of the previous blockchain technology and virtual currency. However, since the current EOS main network has not been launched, it is only a trend, so it is necessary to know whether the EOS can achieve the desired effect or whether the EOS will be online.

At present, it seems that EOS can surpass ETH, and if it does operate according to the block chain 3.0 mode, I think it is very likely. However, the hypothesis and the practical application are two different things, so it is only after the EOS is fully implemented that the results can be obtained.

Of course, I consider investing in the purchase of EOS the right decision. Despite the existing problems of the market, EOS does have a huge potential for long-term development and price increase. There is still a long way of development ahead, but from next year we will notice a stable increase in the price of coins.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 08:40:10 AM

for me, it is to difficult to handle eos as an crypto investment, it is too centralized and you cannot just join, you have to pay someone to join, which is similar to banks, pay and they will open you an account, so mostly i am skipping it
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:26:17 PM

so far I still hold some EOS, I had sold a few because at that time EOS was in a bad condition, not thinking of buying again at this time just holding back the rest I bought before,
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:31:25 PM

No, I do not use EOS as a whole anywhere from my wallets and I do not understand the work of this project so far. I know that projects are already being created at its base today. But what will happen later, we'll see, time will tell us. Now while I think that all this is nothing more than just another platform.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 02:35:49 PM

I noticed Eos 6-7 month ago. That's why I don't have a lot of EOS. But I'm still buying more EOS to hold it. Because I think Eos has great potential. And after 2-3 years I believe that I can make good profit thanks to Eos
neli234

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:54:10 PM

Although EOS has many good features and it has always remained in the top 10 on CMC recently, but I personally found that the development team still has nothing but the mainnet last year. Not meeting the expectations of the community
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: