Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:39:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you holding EOS?  (Read 30742 times)
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:07:57 PM

Investing in EOS might be a good option, perhaps if it is a long term investment, but I personally do not yet have interest in it, because it is still slow and I find that not interesting sometimes.
Most of the long lunched coins are also already affected by the bear market and they are constantly being affected, including EOS.
I would just prefer to I vest into other altcoins that I feel can make good profit within a short period of time, although I am not in haste.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 08:45:37 PM

Investing in EOS might be a good option, perhaps if it is a long term investment, but I personally do not yet have interest in it, because it is still slow and I find that not interesting sometimes.
Most of the long lunched coins are also already affected by the bear market and they are constantly being affected, including EOS.
I would just prefer to I vest into other altcoins that I feel can make good profit within a short period of time, although I am not in haste.

I also think that they are developing too slowly, especially after they have declared that they will be much better than the Ethereum platform. I am already beginning to understand that this will never happen and this is not possible. Ethereum is already very well established in this market, and they, yes, in fact, no one else, and the project is developing very poorly.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
minttop

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:48:02 PM

Yes, I hold EOS, nothing strange, just buy and hold EOS, also you can play some EOS games and increase your funds with some of them.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
karmapala

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

https://darbfinance.com/

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:00:39 PM

yes I will have a few thousand eos coins I will hold it because I'm sure EOS will survive a high price and will continue to rise in price because eos is a good coin to make an investment .

⚫Darb   /   World’s first blockchainasset platform for everyone
https://darbfinance.com/
laros212

Merit: 11

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 04:08:10 PM

For me is no.i just hold some bounty token and other cheaper coin when i buy at some market.i hope it will get profit for bitcoin price growing up,eos is very promissed for hold buddy? I hvnt knowledge about future of token price

Sova_tmb

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:55:45 PM

At the time im don't hold eos , for me i more prefer eth and another altcoins ,but i not  say that  it bad project.
whyrqa-1

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 05:37:28 PM

At the time im don't hold eos , for me i more prefer eth and another altcoins ,but i not  say that  it bad project.
for me, the etrium is a village and a leader in the cryptocurrency market, and I prefer it for long-term investments. Although I am sure that its competitors other platforms will also be in demand in the cryptocurrency market.
lutcor

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:07:45 PM

I think not, because as far as I remember, I was not a big fan of this project, since this project reminds me of XRP as a whole, so I don’t intend to invest in it until prospects appear.
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:16:43 PM

Until now I have never bought EOS to invest, let alone hold it up to the long term. I think EOS needs a process to go beyond ethereum. I have not been interested in EOS. if there is good news about EOS why not to buy.

shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:22:17 PM

EOS is still for me is not friendly project, with its system of use, although I guess I'm just lazy.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Gryphet

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:53:18 PM

Until now I have never bought EOS to invest, let alone hold it up to the long term. I think EOS needs a process to go beyond ethereum. I have not been interested in EOS. if there is good news about EOS why not to buy.
In fact, eos is a very strong coin and there are already some projects that make their ico on the EOS platform , I think soon the capitalization can be compared with eth

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
Meizu

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:13:14 PM

EOS is a new block chain architecture introduced by the software http://EOS.IO, which aims to realize the performance extension of distributed applications. Notice that it is not like COINS and etheric fang is money, but on http://EOS.IO tokens issued on a software project, known as block chain 3.0 (from the network), solely on the rules of the development and direction of the above, we can know the grand goal of the EOS, the etheric lane has been very successful from virtual currency to a variety of applications, but also the basis of limited to 2.0, and EOS is in the etheric lane 3.0 model developed on the basis of block chain, what is block chain 3.0? The simple idea is to apply the block chain technology to any field in our reality, which is the practical application of block chain 3.0 in reality.

If the EOS can actually implement the application of block chain 3.0, it is highly likely that the powerful EOS will surpass ETH's value in the future. There are also reports that EOS has raised billions of dollars in funding, and that enthusiasm is not far behind any of the previous blockchain technology and virtual currency. However, since the current EOS main network has not been launched, it is only a trend, so it is necessary to know whether the EOS can achieve the desired effect or whether the EOS will be online.

At present, it seems that EOS can surpass ETH, and if it does operate according to the block chain 3.0 mode, I think it is very likely. However, the hypothesis and the practical application are two different things, so it is only after the EOS is fully implemented that the results can be obtained.
Yes, I still continue to hold the EOS coin, in my opinion this altcoin can be called a potentially successful and in demand among the crypto community project. Personally, I see no reason not to invest in this project today.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:15:33 PM

for now it's not because I've held lots of coins like bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin. so if EOS has experienced a good increase, it's likely I will hold or trade EOS coins
vertinfos

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:56:32 PM

Of course keep eos he showed over the past 2 months a good growth , I think is worth keep eos in long so as can show very a good growth , especially now there is big news for this coin!
Belianez

Activity: 336

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:04:51 PM

Of course I keep eos , I bought it at different levels from $ 1 to $ 5 , and I think that this coin is now worth very little compared to how much it can cost !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
dosSantos

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:11:16 PM

At the moment I do not have this coin. I think that now is not the time to invest in EOS. Now there are more interesting coins for investment.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:19:25 PM

I do not see any coin worth holding now. Eth or Bitcoin would have been the best bet but the market conditions has really dealt a blow.
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:58:59 PM

At the moment I do not have this coin. I think that now is not the time to invest in EOS. Now there are more interesting coins for investment.
I agree with you. EOS came from nowhere and the platform have evolve very well but I still don't see any point in holding this kind when the market was and is still not favorable to carry out successful trading activities. Now I believe we should Bag more of BTC because that still remain the true coin worth hodling for me as it is more superior than any other in the space.
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:07:30 PM

I have never bought this coin yet. But I have a token that works on this platform. Maybe in the future I will buy myself some amount of EOS coins.
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:18:37 PM

Not. I like EOS competitors. I think in the future the Cardano project will compete with EOS. I also prefer ethereum.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: