Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:33:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you find good ICOs?  (Read 4932 times)
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:21:51 PM

Hello guys please I will like us to share our views on how to find good ICOs and If you have a special website or link that have been tested and trusted  where we can get good recommendations about genuine ICOs please kindly share it with us!!!
It is never that easy, if it was then everyone will be making a fortune very easily, the method is very simple but it's going to take you a while before you find any ico that is worth your time, the keyword here is perseverance you need to research all the possible aspects of and ico before investing in it, only invest in the ico that does not look like a scam if you do that consistently you could make profits.
sentoy

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:10:34 AM

for this time yeah looking for him in this forum, bitcointalk and to analyze the best project we should see his project, white paper, team, manager,

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  A virtual hangout place for shopping     
  discord telegram twitter        [ JOIN NOW ]  |  culture         
masonrycrypto

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:33:35 AM

ICO's suck. 

Stick with (OCC) Original Crypto Coin
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:51:42 AM

Check if the profile team pics is displayed and check the use case. Read the whitepapers and see on the Product usefull.

Yeah, read and understand the entire concept of the project, but think also that scammers are still around us and definitely they have using ICO project to get money from the community. They are working it hard also so we can't easily take it down such ICO is legit or not. That's why we just be cautious in doing these.
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:58:21 AM

Hello guys please I will like us to share our views on how to find good ICOs and If you have a special website or link that have been tested and trusted  where we can get good recommendations about genuine ICOs please kindly share it with us!!!

Link or website to find good ICO? It's better to you should do your own research about it, because there's an ICO projects are scam. because if we give a link there is a possibility that you blame us if we have ever mistakenly given. I advised to you do your own research, first you must check the team their platform and the partnership to know if the people in this project are trusted and reliable.
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:02:59 AM

The first place I look for ICO is the people on the team..They must be successful in their previous work..They must be active in linkedin..Google search should have detailed results..In addition, the project must be sustainable and developable.
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:51:47 AM

For me, I find good ICOs in ICOBench. They rate the ICO and has the background of the team as well as the whitepaper of the Project. There are also other existing websites like ICOdrop and such. Try to use them and you may join some of them.

tukang_rosok

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:01:49 AM

For me, I find good ICOs in ICOBench. They rate the ICO and has the background of the team as well as the whitepaper of the Project. There are also other existing websites like ICOdrop and such. Try to use them and you may join some of them.
finding a good ico is very difficult. we must be diligent to observe the ico that has been running. either successful or failing. we can analyze what causes the failure. and we use ico site to help our analysis.
fraufreiheit

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:02:26 AM

Hey! Icobench, icoratings and some friendly groups in Telegram where people research upcoming ICOs (for example - DiddyCarter's)

Raitings on IcoBench are being sold, so I wouldn't trust them. It is always nessecary to make your own research.
The same about Telegram groups, whose reviews are paid.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:36:01 AM

for this time yeah looking for him in this forum, bitcointalk and to analyze the best project we should see his project, white paper, team, manager,

There is no other source for us, because most of the project launching their ANN in bitcointalk forum only. So we can easily track out their info through this announcement section, but it is not possible to trace the real identity.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:52:34 AM

usually i see ico dev team, i must check the spreadsheets of popular people crypto crush. view and predict the future of the coin through the project that is made is realistic or not, multiply the analysis through the market, and marketcoincap, hopefully useful
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:30:11 AM

What is a good ICO?

An ICO where you are simply not scammed in the end?

or an ICO where all goes smooth but in the end doesn't deliver or has a shit product listed?

or an ICO with an amazing future ahead, that will moon instantly?

Different ICO's with different ways of spotting them I guess Smiley.

All sources should be taken with a salt of grain since everybody writing about upcoming ICO's is either getting paid (to shill) or invested in it themselves. It does give a nice idea on what the ICO is about of course, and sometimes if you hear about if early enough you are sitting on a gold mine. But that is definitely not guaranteed. Some ICO's have little to no traction and still do amazing. I remember skipping the $MAN ICO early January and choosing for more known ICO's like Wepower and Beetoken. Right now it feels like a mistake, since $MAN is looking like it is able to go to great heights. Who told me about $MAN? Nobody, just happen to stumble upon it on twitter. No big names were shilling it, no ICO reviews (not that I know of at that time). And why I skipped $MAN? Because of noticed the website was buggy as hell (which they renewed a week after ICO Smiley) and I wasn't impressed by the information on the website. I was able to stock up during recent dips, so I still have as much $MAN I would otherwise have bought at ICO Smiley.

Morale to this story, DYOR but in the end all ICO's may be a gamble.....
Not just a gamble,but most of them are scamming and if not shitcoin when comes out to exchanges.youre right there that do your own research for theres no one to blame when we fails about investing,but the most important is were going to learn from this mistakes
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:01:00 AM

Just need to pay attention to the team,  project idea (what would have been less competition), road map. To be honest, it is very difficult to choose a good ICO, as 90% scam.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:06:24 AM

we must also see the reputation of the promotional manager, as well as the project development team, whether it is competent on the previous project or not. so the potential of the project will be successful again will be greater

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Hanazawa

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:44:30 AM

They said for choosing a good ICO first thing you need to check if the ICO is already legit and the cinsisting members of an Ico are have an experience or properly oriented to manage the ICO. Then you are looking for the developers of the ico if their are legit. Check their ICO if they have already completed whitepapers, a good road map, and specially if they have a website. Hence sometimes a KYC is a good sign of a good ICo.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:27:40 PM

I usually find good ICO in this forum. Our job is to learn and evaluate whether this ICO is truly quality and legit. See if their project actually works. And their development team must have experience in that field
sleblanc1469

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:10:25 PM

At first, you can use ICO aggregators like https://cryptodiffer.com/ and then DYOR on one of the top projects.
Dazedconfused11

Activity: 301

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:32:04 PM

CoinSchedule is a great resource. I personally have been eyeing GNCompass & LoanDex Smiley #Bias Tongue

Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:58:45 PM

many ways to find the ICO project, it can also be found in bitcointalk.
but if you want more detail you can check on the ICO review website that provides scores for ICO projects like Coinbench and etc. not just score, there are review from crypto expert in this website
CryptoLifeP

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:16:45 PM

I use spreadsheets. There are a lot of them if you google it.

The next upcoming ICO is lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: