Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:20:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you find good ICOs?  (Read 4932 times)
moshk555

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:54:00 AM

The good way t find icos is the to constantly look at the bitcointalk forum because you are not aware of all that is going on the market os is better to think of that the people re talking about and then filter down
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dinda mayasi

Activity: 641
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:18:16 PM

it is almost often become a problem in nowdays. Because so many Initial Coin Offering (ICO) that ongoing in the board.first be careful in read and understand the project. Please, see the ICO plan, the roadmaps, and the team. In othercase also you have to see the vision and mission. All aspects are very important to decided the good ICO.

____________________| SILBERPFEIL |____________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬              ENERGIZE YOUR MOMENT              ▬▬▬▬▬▬
»»»»»»»»   WHITEPAPER   »»»»»»»    ANN THREAD   »»»»»»»   BOUNTY   »»»»»»»»»»     
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:05:11 AM

good ICO for me when softcap is reached and hardcap target not too high, have an agreement with big exchange, more than 30k member/ big community, if its have working product its really awesome
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:37:24 AM

good ICO for me when softcap is reached and hardcap target not too high, have an agreement with big exchange, more than 30k member/ big community, if its have working product its really awesome
Finding good ICO is very difficult because the fact that even it is not scam then there is still a risk of being unsuccessful that is why I always find it as like gambling but bigger opportunity to be profitable, generally I always believe in crypto currency and I always on it.

btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:40:52 AM

For me a manager can be a benchmark whether the bounty will be successful or not. It is worth noting that today there are almost a lot of bounty managers, but that gives us a certainty only a few people. I think one of the best reputable managers is yahoo, sylon, and deadly he is a trustworthy persons and he connects the project owner with all of us who try to follow the bounty provided. Yahoo, sylon, and deadly is a wonderful manager and everyone believes in it. He has been building trust for several years and I think he has brought out everything he has.
ryanpargoz

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:52:48 AM

Do research with yourself
For me a good ico is when ico already has reach softcap so is low risk to ico project became scam.
or you can see ico rating website, see roadmap, whitepape, team , etc.
Ico is highrisk way to gain more profit, but its more worth than buy altcoins
I've got 2k $ from ico project, just spend 200 $.
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:04:07 AM

For me a manager can be a benchmark whether the bounty will be successful or not. It is worth noting that today there are almost a lot of bounty managers, but that gives us a certainty only a few people. I think one of the best reputable managers is yahoo, sylon, and deadly he is a trustworthy persons and he connects the project owner with all of us who try to follow the bounty provided. Yahoo, sylon, and deadly is a wonderful manager and everyone believes in it. He has been building trust for several years and I think he has brought out everything he has.
Its not easy to identify good ICO as of for now, as Bitcoin becomes more popular and many people got interested to get involved. Many hackers and scammers whom make us fool, but for me I had found a wise technique in looking for a good ICO and that is by a following and searching who is the bounty of manager. I follow those manager I've experienced good service in many bounty projects.

@hosimanaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:41:17 AM

There are quite a few good coins, but let's hope that the market will recover at the end of the year and at that time we will sell pennies, so in my opinion you should buy the top 100 coins on CMC and patiently holding them
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:51:56 AM

Hello guys please I will like us to share our views on how to find good ICOs and If you have a special website or link that have been tested and trusted  where we can get good recommendations about genuine ICOs please kindly share it with us!!!

Choosing a good ICO's you should research with it,check properly their website and white paper and also check their team if it is legit,or you can research it in a trusted website like ICO bench and select a project with high ratings because almost of the project their is legit.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

TH24EVER

Activity: 297
Merit: 4

telefy.finance[

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:17:54 AM
Merited by Locotoni (2)

for me best method is :
1 - search on ICO rating sites, points.
2 - after ICO ratings - check website and team
3 - next check video
4 - roadmap
5 - whitepeper
6 - ask on bitcointalk, becouse here is people who know everithing.
7 - check country - where is project based on.

and check soft and hard caps.

i like projects with reached soft caps.

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
TurkiyePriest

Activity: 1011
Merit: 128

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:54:36 AM

1 ) Team
2 ) Hard cap
3 ) Hype rating
4 ) Advisor (most important)
5 ) Luck (absolutely)

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:08:56 PM

i dont know guys, now dont even sites like icodrops and etc dont help, i tried to search icos for some criteria, like team, product or at least beta, good rating of experts and other stuff, but guess what? when it hit the market it get price 3-5x less than ico price, so know better keep your money and buy tokens/coins on the exchange
Ramzes555

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:21:52 PM

Now it is very difficult to find a good project, this is largely due to the fall of the market, many are afraid to invest

▰▰▰   Victorieum   ▰▰▰
▰▰▰  DIGITAL WALLET REVOLUTION ▰▰▰
https://www.victorieum.io/
Skoliselita

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:54:39 AM

i think you want search with ratings + country+ team and roadmap
SosoChxikvadze

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:00:35 AM

Hello guys please I will like us to share our views on how to find good ICOs and If you have a special website or link that have been tested and trusted  where we can get good recommendations about genuine ICOs please kindly share it with us!!!

Good way is visiting ICO websites and see ratings of different ICOs. With this way you can find good ICO. Also see how much capital they have collected.
btsjungkook

Activity: 333
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:13:14 AM

The simplest way to choose a very good bounty is to look at the campaign manager. Some campaign managers already have a good reputation so that we are not worried about the level of trust owned by the bounty. For me choosing bounty is like a job, so when we choose bounty wrong then we will lose one of our income. The success that we get depends on how we struggle and focus on the targets that have been determined.
Signmd

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:26:46 AM

Now there is a lot of ICO on the market. And you need to very carefully approach the analysis of such projects, before investing in them money. When choosing ICO, you need to look at the development team, marketing, adviser, white paper project, as well as the competition in the market and whether this project needs society, whether it will be in demand in the market.

🗣 Упpaвляeмый гoлocoм Ai Topгoвый пoмoщник 👨💻 Meнeджep пopтфoлиo
📊 Aнaлитикa ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • https://aibb.io • ▬▬▬
RolandoBTC

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:27:48 AM

There are lot good ICOs in this business but the question is are they legit, sometimes you think hundred percent that this project will success and you can earn from this but in they end the team of this ICOs will declaring that the project is fail and after all it will gone with the blink of an eye, so if you want to find good ICOs  research the project and study the whole team with this you can less worries for scam.
selskoidima

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:32:38 AM

Take a look at the member count in the chat and at the users engagement there. If chat is really active and community is strong - thats the first mark of the solid ICO or project ( altcoin). Then see at the progress of the crowdsale or at the volume of some particular project if it is already on exchnage. Thats the 2 main criteria from my point of view.
From my point of view there are a lot of interesting ICOs and alts on the market now but my choice is Ubex ICO  and SkyChain project. Both of them are traded on IDEX with very attractive prices
kabackovas

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:40:57 AM

Take a look at the member count in the chat and at the users engagement there. If chat is really active and community is strong - thats the first mark of the solid ICO or project ( altcoin). Then see at the progress of the crowdsale or at the volume of some particular project if it is already on exchnage. Thats the 2 main criteria from my point of view.
From my point of view there are a lot of interesting ICOs and alts on the market now but my choice is Ubex ICO  and SkyChain project. Both of them are traded on IDEX with very attractive prices
Good strategy by the way. Active community it is the engine of any project. If project is abandoned by the people, investors, then there will be no volume, profits etc.
As for SkyChain and Ubex - both projects are worth of investment now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: