Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:47:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you find good ICOs?  (Read 4931 times)
RameTesli

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:46:51 AM

i finding on ICOBENCH - with ratings.
next search country and team, and whitepeper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:48:18 AM

I look for good ICOs through ICO analysis channels on telegram and facebook. Also I am very interested in the ICO of krypital it is always successful and profitable for me

BTCedgar

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:00:50 PM

To choose a good ICOs first thing you need is to find the good bounty manager. Why? Because sometimes s good bounty manager is a indication on how to choose good bounties. You can check the status or background of all manager that you want to choose then look for the bounty campaign that was already campaigning of a chosen bounty manager. Read all about bounty campaign like platforms it is important for you as a bounty hunters because this is the main goal of a particular projects. Next is to read and aslo study the whitepapers and at the same time the road maps of a ICOs. Moreover check the available websites and channels for the daily updates in bounty campaign.

And last do not forget to check if all persons or developers of a bounty projects are real person for you to aboid scam projects.
selskoidima

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:07:43 PM

Take a look at the member count in the chat and at the users engagement there. If chat is really active and community is strong - thats the first mark of the solid ICO or project ( altcoin). Then see at the progress of the crowdsale or at the volume of some particular project if it is already on exchnage. Thats the 2 main criteria from my point of view.
From my point of view there are a lot of interesting ICOs and alts on the market now but my choice is Ubex ICO  and SkyChain project. Both of them are traded on IDEX with very attractive prices
Good strategy by the way. Active community it is the engine of any project. If project is abandoned by the people, investors, then there will be no volume, profits etc.
As for SkyChain and Ubex - both projects are worth of investment now
Yes, I have recently analyzed a lot of projects, ICOs and already established ones - this two seems for me as the most promising in terms of short term speculation!
kabackovas

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:17:50 PM

Take a look at the member count in the chat and at the users engagement there. If chat is really active and community is strong - thats the first mark of the solid ICO or project ( altcoin). Then see at the progress of the crowdsale or at the volume of some particular project if it is already on exchnage. Thats the 2 main criteria from my point of view.
From my point of view there are a lot of interesting ICOs and alts on the market now but my choice is Ubex ICO  and SkyChain project. Both of them are traded on IDEX with very attractive prices
Good strategy by the way. Active community it is the engine of any project. If project is abandoned by the people, investors, then there will be no volume, profits etc.
Yes, I have recently analyzed a lot of projects, ICOs and already established ones - this two seems for me as the most promising in terms of short term speculation!
I think you have analyzed projects not very carefully if you missed such cool project as Stratis, Waves, Qtum, Ardor.. They all have dropped very hard and it is good pricen for picking up
prygunovpasha

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:00:30 PM

I think you have analyzed projects not very carefully if you missed such cool project as Stratis, Waves, Qtum, Ardor.. They all have dropped very hard and it is good pricen for picking up
It is top alts, well knows ones. They are good for long term investment but if you want to speculate short term then SkyChain and Ubex are you tokens!
kabackovas

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:41:31 PM

It is top alts, well knows ones. They are good for long term investment but if you want to speculate short term then SkyChain and Ubex are you tokens!
I dont really like short term speculations. Very and very risky deal on such a market! However I will probably try SkyChain. You know beta realese of the prduct is very good reason for the growth
catterpillar07

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:05:27 PM

I'm looking for ICO in two ways:
1. I just looking for senior members and higher users of forum and follow their campaigns.
2. I'm looking for campaigns with a limited number of participants. It is the best ICOs.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:39:12 PM

1. I just looking for senior members and higher users of forum and follow their campaigns.
2. I'm looking for campaigns with a limited number of participants. It is the best ICOs.
What about ICO without bounty campaigns?  Wink Are they not worth the attention? But at first, I made same - looking for Sr/Hero/Legend and follow. But after time I began to understand how can make DYOR. It's more difficult and labor-intensive but such method for me gives more interesting projects. And some websites I keep in the bookmarks exclude forum
Egaymedina

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:34:15 AM

As there are too many icos to choose attentively and wisely, I prefer not to bother myself with all of them and only check out the ones really discussed on the forum. Yet I don't invest in one even if I like it. I wait till the coin is released and appears on the exchanges. Then I wait for some time and see how it goes in terms of the price and if it is not going down, I buy. It's pretty rare for a coin to grow instantly after ICO, you the chances of you losing something with this strategy are low and it makes you safe from scamming.
BTCedgar

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:03:09 AM

I prioritize content quality, pre-sale conditions and ICO value. A quality project will show you when you are already examining these elements and your investment decision will help.
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:47:13 AM

What about ICO without bounty campaigns?  Wink Are they not worth the attention? But at first, I made same - looking for Sr/Hero/Legend and follow. But after time I began to understand how can make DYOR. It's more difficult and labor-intensive but such method for me gives more interesting projects. And some websites I keep in the bookmarks exclude forum
Good ICO's nowadays is somehow hard to find and there are so many factors I will consider especially the project legitimacy by reviewing the project team members and its platform if it is near to reality that most people can adapt. Because every ICO brings opportunity for us to be profitable for we can buy a very low price token that someday or later become more valuable if it comes to the market.

btsjungkook

Activity: 333
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:57:08 AM

I think the best way to look out for a successful project is by looking for a project based upon a very unique idea. The uniqueness of the project will ensure no competetion for the project.
Team is another important factor you should always consider before investing as a strong teams will always aid in the growth of project.
The marketing team of the project is another important factor you should consider before investing. Popular projects tends to grow quickly in the long run.
juragom

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:32:49 AM

In my opinion to find a good ICO, we must try and study the white paper and that they will be registered correctly. In other cases, you must also look at the vision and mission. All aspects are very important for deciding on a good ICO.
Sylon New Account

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:12:07 AM

First of all, you should know the importance of the project. If a certain project will give us enough idea whether we are going to support it or we need to move and find another before investing, it's a must to review the background of the developers first. If you know the background, you will have an edge in investing your money in the project. Utilize every resources that you have and find time to know more about the project. You need to make sure that there's a positive and needs for the target consumers.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:24:37 AM

You might find good quality ratings and reviews at some of these resources as well...

http://bit.ly/coingeckospreadsheet

https://www.cointelligence.com

https://www.topicolist.com/

Jekbolt

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:40:52 AM

The good ICO must have a working product or at least a good quality of MVP.
But the great luck is ICO is running by a company with millions of dollars in revenue.

I recommend you to check the Kamagames token sale that is running now. Also, check google to find more info. This company is on the market since 2011 and had get $57M rev in 2017.
Rainbow009

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:07:53 AM

Through bounty hunters and managers. I follow credible managers in their social media accounts.
Icodrops.com also provides ICO updates.
Crypto influencers also on YouTube and other platforms.
You still have to do your own research.
H0USE

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:18:22 PM

ICO recently are quite easy to know they are failing too much in raising fund because the market also falling too much that no much ICOs can become success anymore. So i think it is hard to find a really good ICO nowadays, but we can still find a good ICO if the project as long as they are backed up by a great companies.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:39:05 PM

Hello guys please I will like us to share our views on how to find good ICOs and If you have a special website or link that have been tested and trusted  where we can get good recommendations about genuine ICOs please kindly share it with us!!!
1.   Research the project carefully: For this read the idea and goals of the ICO. Stay away if they seem unrealistic.
2.   Read the whitepaper thoroughly: Whitepaper is the only source of all the information about the project, so don’t miss it.
3.   Read about the developing team. This is a very good way to identify scams as you would not find any information about the team if it is a scam.
4.   Check the reputation of the ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: