Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:37:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you find good ICOs?  (Read 4931 times)
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:45:39 AM

Hello guys please I will like us to share our views on how to find good ICOs and If you have a special website or link that have been tested and trusted  where we can get good recommendations about genuine ICOs please kindly share it with us!!!
Everybody prefer Icobench to find good ICO's. But i want to think something different. I'm not following rating site because i'm more supporting roadmap and MVP. Icobench,Icorating,Icotraking,Icomarks and Icobazar a lot of rating sites i don't know you guys believe those.
The icobend is just a fake and if you have money then the rating will be high. I think the sites you listed are just icorating, which is the most accurate because each project has its own censorship team that makes the equality higher. But now all ICO projects are not it is too important for investors because the downtrend is still happening

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:55:56 AM

Hello guys please I will like us to share our views on how to find good ICOs and If you have a special website or link that have been tested and trusted  where we can get good recommendations about genuine ICOs please kindly share it with us!!!
Everybody prefer Icobench to find good ICO's. But i want to think something different. I'm not following rating site because i'm more supporting roadmap and MVP. Icobench,Icorating,Icotraking,Icomarks and Icobazar a lot of rating sites i don't know you guys believe those.
The icobend is just a fake and if you have money then the rating will be high. I think the sites you listed are just icorating, which is the most accurate because each project has its own censorship team that makes the equality higher. But now all ICO projects are not it is too important for investors because the downtrend is still happening

i agree on you bro , good ico are still nothing and you cant still expect to earn a huge profit on them because the crypto market is in a bad shape . in my case , i dont also believe on the ico review sites because all of them are only money dependent  . the ico that got a lot of capital can always get a good feedback because they are paying for the reviewer in order to fake thier reviews .

so i would still suggest to all the guys is that much better if we can just search on our own way , so that we can really sure and confident on what we chose .
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:59:26 AM

Using them as a sort of information and make them as your basis before making any decision is also can be an advantage following ico projects, but it is still good to do your own research and make sure that you are well convince that the project that you are eyeing with can generate success, you can read those rating site and use informational links to know the developers behind and the target usage of their project.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:22:54 AM

Using them as a sort of information and make them as your basis before making any decision is also can be an advantage following ico projects, but it is still good to do your own research and make sure that you are well convince that the project that you are eyeing with can generate success, you can read those rating site and use informational links to know the developers behind and the target usage of their project.
The ICO ratings does provide some sort of information which investors may sometime dont know about project but not all there information worth trusting since they offer a paid services and there chance for them to fake the information sometime. However, you might not believe this logic I'm going to share with you guys, I believe facebook is also one of the best way to find good ICOs because they have grade their system and you can only find real project having a fan page on there.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Signmd

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:33:59 AM

To find a good ICO you must conduct an analysis and study the ICO. You need to study the team, the advisor, the site of the project, the roadmap of the project. You should also study the technology that the project offers. Does the world need this technology? Still explore the competition of the project.

🗣 Упpaвляeмый гoлocoм Ai Topгoвый пoмoщник 👨💻 Meнeджep пopтфoлиo
📊 Aнaлитикa ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • https://aibb.io • ▬▬▬
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:41:19 AM

Hello guys please I will like us to share our views on how to find good ICOs and If you have a special website or link that have been tested and trusted  where we can get good recommendations about genuine ICOs please kindly share it with us!!!
In my opinion, in 2017 ICOS campaigns will be very easy to pick up. But this time it will be very difficult because the market is not good and scam ICOS campaigns are everywhere. Investing on coinmarketcap is probably better in the moment.
batishta

Activity: 588
Merit: 298

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:07:09 AM

The first thing I pay attention to is the idea itself. How much it will be in demand. Then I look through the team. The country where the main part of the team lives is of great importance to me.
Alexey1

Activity: 420

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:10:08 AM

I now abstain from participation in ICOs and I do not advise you. But if you really want, then one of the best sites in my opinion it is icodrops)

Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:15:09 AM

The first thing I pay attention to is the idea itself. How much it will be in demand. Then I look through the team. The country where the main part of the team lives is of great importance to me.
Where they live can be an option of what to check especially if they are in country that restricts some country to join in them. It will be good to study the project and their team.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

andrey755

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:51:48 AM

Hello guys please I will like us to share our views on how to find good ICOs and If you have a special website or link that have been tested and trusted  where we can get good recommendations about genuine ICOs please kindly share it with us!!!
If the cue ball is legally banned in your country, will you change citizenship? About the revolution don't even ask in the Internet all the revolutionaries and it's not very good I guess.
Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:20:17 AM

Agree with you, the rates on this sites are putted by "experts" who can be brided by projects or even in fact can be not competent. The project that I studied for a long time and invested in during ICO (it makes x2 on the falling market) had 3.0 raing on icobench!
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:28:57 AM

It should be noted that there are currently hundreds of live ICOs, this certainly makes us aware of the many cases of scam ICOs, and the best sources to see the ICO prospects are from third party sites such as tokenmarket.net, rating ICO sites, telegram and this forum.
junkerr

Activity: 1022

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:32:53 AM

The sites are many, but to know whether it is trusted or not, you decide by yourself. You can find it easily on google, but some of them only provide information of the ICO. That doesn't mean it would be legit ICO. That's why I suggest you to dig one by one of the ICO by yourself, the you can decide the good one and the bad one.

Mame89

Activity: 1554
Merit: 425

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:58:39 AM

Just try to find ico on bounty0x.io, there are many good ico projects available, but I still advise you to stay careful in choosing an ico project, besides that, you also need to improve your analytical skills so you can avoid fraud ico.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:44:11 PM

Aside from icobench in which you can verify the status and position of good ico,i still checkhe white paper and the team behind the project because this is mostly the issue on scammer,same as the site thats been legit of not,and the manager who will handle the bounty these are my way of looking for prospects ico to invest whenever i want to put money in project
c0ffer

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Gems:Crypto

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 05:32:13 PM

Rather than ICOs why not consider bargains in the market?

Perhaps the same amount of research?

CryptoCurrency for Gemstones ... Website | Main Thread  -  c0c0 Trading on YoBit
ubercool

Merit: 504

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:05:37 PM

Research on your own, check what the team is doing or did in the past. Check out their social media accounts, you will get to know whether they have just created it to scam people or really want to create a project. Understand the concept and analyze whether the project will be useful or not. There are still lots of things which should be seen and analyzed.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 09:19:13 PM

Research on your own, check what the team is doing or did in the past. Check out their social media accounts, you will get to know whether they have just created it to scam people or really want to create a project. Understand the concept and analyze whether the project will be useful or not. There are still lots of things which should be seen and analyzed.
if we study the information and analyze the names of all the members of his company's team, then we can only avoid fraud. But you still need to pay attention to the prospects of this project, because you can make a mistake and become a participant in an unclaimed project.
JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:32:44 PM

My basis is the popularity of the project itself. Most of the time, those which are having wide popularity are succeeding on their tokensale because high demand is being genrated from its campaign period. Giving those projects higher tendency to be a bigger one in the market for a long run than those which are not popular.

Leah38

Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:39:13 PM

Good day. I find good ICOs usually on social media like twitter and facebook through promotions. Then I check them. I check their site, their product,their team and then tgerir telegram channel. A big community of supporters is a good one for me. Legit team that are active especially on cryptocurrency events together with their fellow developers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: