Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:16:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you find good ICOs?  (Read 4933 times)
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:28:07 PM

I think is mostly have to do with the team and then their rating on various ico site then mostly do your part in the research and make sure to do it very well

also need to pay attention to the project's community. it also plays an important role.
a d i m u l

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:55:53 PM

The question is always listened, surely everyone has a different way. if I'm looking for a good ico where they each start from the end to the end reach the target, such as softcap-hardcap-ico reach its target such as foresting that reaches the target before the time expires.
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:55:55 PM

I make deep analysis, I talk in telegram with team and i ask inconvenient questions.
i try to find not just a good ICO, but perfect one, which will give many X and will be liquid.
KGBx

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:11:07 PM

ICOs are dead currently so it is absolutely impossible to find active (not even decent) ICO, it is a very hard time for crypto now...In the past I used to use different bench sites.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:38:56 PM

Hello guys please I will like us to share our views on how to find good ICOs and If you have a special website or link that have been tested and trusted  where we can get good recommendations about genuine ICOs please kindly share it with us!!!
Determining whoch one would exactly be the best to invest is impossible and people can only make assumptions about the potential of every project being released in the market depending on their standard. for an instance, some projects which are having huge outcome had a huge popularity during its sale period. This is a factor that many investors are using as a basis when choosing a good project.
Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:32:13 AM

ICOs are dead currently so it is absolutely impossible to find active (not even decent) ICO, it is a very hard time for crypto now...In the past I used to use different bench sites.
I have to disagree here, especially the current bear market is offering good opportunities to buy. When a good project starts now it has only a limited supply and when market in general will go up, good projects will have a huge potential.
Why? Because right now ICOs sell not many coins so most coins get burned. Lower supply = lower marketcap = higher price per coin.

Smiley Smiley
Crytocoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:39:20 AM

No good ICO left. Now it is more sensible to buy small-scale buy-ins and make small gains. In 2018, ICOs are a complete disaster.
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:05:59 AM

No good ICO left. Now it is more sensible to buy small-scale buy-ins and make small gains. In 2018, ICOs are a complete disaster.
Yup. The ICO is showing recent weakness and not getting attention from the community. I think it will be very difficult for people to return to ICO investment because the prolongation of ICO and long-term downtrend makes people depressed for any investment.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 448

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:10:02 AM

Yup. The ICO is showing recent weakness and not getting attention from the community. I think it will be very difficult for people to return to ICO investment because the prolongation of ICO and long-term downtrend makes people depressed for any investment.
there are many ways to find a good ICO, but the safest thing I think is when the ICO has reached its softcap, or has worked with one of the famous markets. that sometimes guarantees the possibility of ICO success.
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:14:08 AM

Most of the ICO projects I invest in are from hunting platforms and telegraph groups. When I am hunting, I will carefully read all the confidence about the project and consider whether to buy its token!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:09:45 AM

Currently, it is difficult to find a good ICO, but I advise you to invest in swipe, this is a project of the future that has already large investors and will be on large exchanges.
extremegym

Merit: 107

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:40:53 AM

for sure they ain't dead at all. there are still many prominent ongoing projects. much less than it was before, but they are present for now.
PHI1618
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:12:44 PM

By following Ico websites
Read the new ico's whitepaper
Researching Ico teams
Researching their potential to do what they say
By investigating if they've done anything before
By investigating whether they need anything to od

"Damnant quod non intelligunt." Anlamadıkları şeyi suçlarlar. BTC
pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:27:27 PM

yeap, you right, maybe there is some hidden gems, but literally one of the thousand nowadays. there are too much of icos now, and on one uses escrows now, for ico and bounty too, i think its one of the problem too. market need some changes, its should be some kind of committee that checks ico and its team before they will start to collect money
LDenis555

Activity: 317

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:19:48 PM

I also there a transaction is hung waiting for 5 days, then she canceled and a few hours again created. And it's been 5 days again, the money returned to the balance, but almost daily, the transaction machine is not sent.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:46:28 PM

for sure they ain't dead at all. there are still many prominent ongoing projects. much less than it was before, but they are present for now.
Nowadays there are many scam projecks and indeed we must be careful in looking for ico projeck to get the best, waiting for the right moment to get great results

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
doycku

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:00:36 PM

Nowadays there are many scam projecks and indeed we must be careful in looking for ico projeck to get the best, waiting for the right moment to get great results
as many without you left the market of Eco companies, and buy coins on the stock exchanges, then the activity of the scammer was a little weaker. The fact is that fraudsters also spend some money and effort to promote their deceitful projects, so they start looking for profit elsewhere.
tersotr

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:01:04 PM

There are now good ICOs. But this is most likely an exception. Most do not really attract investors, and this trend is not changing yet. Let's see what happens next.
Leo

Activity: 620

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:34:27 PM

I don't usually rely on the website that offers genuine and good ICO. I do choose it myself and i check if that ICO or county is true. First you need to look if there is a whitepaper and roadmap, telegram group or channel. You need to see if they have website and see also about the team.
white paper on its own is another scam, I still make use of some trustworthy site like icodrops in analyzing the ico that I wanna buy,  you take a good look at the team also and what they have to offer

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:55:16 PM

I think is mostly have to do with the team and then their rating on various ico site then mostly do your part in the research and make sure to do it very well
The ratings given by rating agencies are useless since it is possible that some of them are selling positive reviews and scam icos are getting very good reviews that they do not deserve, so it is better that at first you look in the forum and see if there are any scam accusations against the coin or the developers and if that is the case then you need to discard that coin immediately.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: