Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:51:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you find good ICOs?  (Read 4933 times)
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:37:41 PM

You have to invest time in research, generally, a good indicator is following ICO aiders like amazix, who vet projects before helping them, This can save time with your own due diligence. Then you just need to put in the grind yourself and research

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:47:37 PM

I am more researching from the project team, and the most important is Tim active in communication relations both in social media and forums
after that I will observe the development of the project for several weeks so that I can see how the quality and quantity of the project.
and after that I will choose which ICO is the best.
rushel22

Activity: 233

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:05:39 AM

Hello guys please I will like us to share our views on how to find good ICOs and If you have a special website or link that have been tested and trusted  where we can get good recommendations about genuine ICOs please kindly share it with us!!!
For me my definition of an ICO as follows:
1.It is an Initial Coins Offering.
2.It demands by an Investor and a bounty hunter.
3.Popular for crypto currency.
4.Can make an investor and bounty hunter to be rich.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:27:36 AM

I think is mostly have to do with the team and then their rating on various ico site then mostly do your part in the research and make sure to do it very well
The ratings given by rating agencies are useless since it is possible that some of them are selling positive reviews and scam icos are getting very good reviews that they do not deserve, so it is better that at first you look in the forum and see if there are any scam accusations against the coin or the developers and if that is the case then you need to discard that coin immediately.
It's true that ratings cannot be used as a benchmark. This is because most services that provide ratings do not have good credibility so data can be easily manipulated. The most optimal thing to do is to analyze various data that exists and is related to the ICO project. By doing the right and careful analysis, the greater the likelihood that we experience success will be even greater. Keep practicing and we will get the results we want far better.
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:12:57 AM

Does anybody invest in any ICOs now, during decline period? I think "No" will be an answer for 90% of people.
My requirements for new project are: Strong team of professionals, MVP, Tokens Lock, Innovative idea.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 12:22:19 AM

Hello guys please I will like us to share our views on how to find good ICOs and If you have a special website or link that have been tested and trusted  where we can get good recommendations about genuine ICOs please kindly share it with us!!!

On the current market to find decent ICO is not an easy job at all, there are hundred of ICO's currently running.
I prefer to buy what is undervalued and is currently has good volumes.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:46:25 PM

I think is mostly have to do with the team and then their rating on various ico site then mostly do your part in the research and make sure to do it very well
The ratings given by rating agencies are useless since it is possible that some of them are selling positive reviews and scam icos are getting very good reviews that they do not deserve, so it is better that at first you look in the forum and see if there are any scam accusations against the coin or the developers and if that is the case then you need to discard that coin immediately.
It's true that ratings cannot be used as a benchmark. This is because most services that provide ratings do not have good credibility so data can be easily manipulated. The most optimal thing to do is to analyze various data that exists and is related to the ICO project. By doing the right and careful analysis, the greater the likelihood that we experience success will be even greater. Keep practicing and we will get the results we want far better.
Getting your information from several sources is way better than what many people do and that only check one source that they trust, however it is way better to do your own investigation about a coin, for example I have seen that lately there are many users trying to hunt scam icos and to bring their behaviour to light and that is very valuable especially if you are an investor that likes to take great risks.
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:57:19 PM

Hello guys please I will like us to share our views on how to find good ICOs and If you have a special website or link that have been tested and trusted  where we can get good recommendations about genuine ICOs please kindly share it with us!!!
I usually look on this site or there is one in my opinion is a good website, which laid out all the past held and the future of the ICO, called icorating.com. Can still there to see.
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:23:16 PM

Before, I am using the popularity of an ICO project in order to make assumptions on whether it would be a good one or not because popularity will trigger the demand which on the other hand will be a huge advantage for the project's success and it also means huge profit for the investors. But since market downtrend is dominant at this moment, such way won't work because nowadays most of the projects are causing huge profit loss for the investors since most of the ICO tokens' price are having below ICO value upon being listed.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 11:58:12 PM

That is very hard nowadays. October has the minimum amount of ICO's this year and the amount of fund raised is only 25% of the total amount which was raised back in September. Not the best situation on the market, thus I prefer to buy what is already on the market.
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:31:25 AM

you can try and check out the icobench. they are releasing all of the possible good ICOs out there. After that, try to study/read the project and see if it is really good so that you can avoid what we called "scam".

armarsterling7

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:13:20 AM

This seems like a daunting problem for new investors and bounty hunters. I think the simplest way is to read more about the idea of the project. Realistic projects always capture your affection and teamwork hard. These are the things that need to be checked. In addition, check the information of the founders and managers carefully. It will help us a lot.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
dasana212

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:56:25 AM

Hello guys please I wireading us to share our views on how to find good ICOs and If you have a special website or link that have been tested and trusted  where we can get good recommendations about genuine ICOs please kindly share it with us!!!
you can try and check out the icobench. they are releasing all of the possible good ICOs out there. After that, try to study/read the project and see if it is really good so that you can avoid what we called "scam".
I do not fully believe in ICOBENCH because a lot of scam happens there as well.
If I personally seen an good ICOs by reading a whitepaper and see his team, whether fake team or not.
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:08:48 AM

now it is very difficult to get a good ico, we must be able to analyze and evaluate the ico doing a lot of analysis of the team behind the project
Elliot82

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:23:33 AM

now it is very difficult to get a good ico, we must be able to analyze and evaluate the ico doing a lot of analysis of the team behind the project

That's right. Buying ICOs is a huge gamble. So we have to make sure that we are buying from a known company with good reputation. Nobody wants to loose their hard earned money.
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:28:39 AM

the first to see a good ico is to see how the best potential of ico from the internal side is included in the composition of the team, the concept and also the roadmap. even though the rating can be used as a benchmark but it would be nice if we could be more selective about ico in detail in order to get good and potential ico.
Vorobov Sergey

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:05:16 AM

Hello. On the ICO websites we often can see ratings from various trackers, all with high scores. I checked on the sites, the score is really that. But can it be trusted?
Itsaskaaaam

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:13:00 AM

there will be no good ico aftermore. none of them colleck even softcap.
no new investor enter market aftermore. last crash was really so terrified.
Arround - $30 mln (11.15)
Enkronos - $12,6 mln (11.20)
Agentmile - 18,5 mln (11.19)
Why not? Really high-quality projects will collect enough, i think
Itsaskaaaam

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:39:37 AM

Hello. On the ICO websites we often can see ratings from various trackers, all with high scores. I checked on the sites, the score is really that. But can it be trusted?
Definitely not. There were a lot of cases when scam projects were given something like 4/5 or even higher - https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/able-project-ico-exit-scam-for-ablx-token-sees-trackico-and-coinrail-as-culprits . It is impossible to qualitatively evaluate many projects at once, here they need a huge team of analysts, which they clearly do not have
Nesferattu

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 09:59:36 AM

On the channel of telegrams, YouTube, there I find. And of course itself I check the websites
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: