Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:58:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you find good ICOs?  (Read 4932 times)
Script79

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:07:47 PM

Hello. On the ICO websites we often can see ratings from various trackers, all with high scores. I checked on the sites, the score is really that. But can it be trusted?
Definitely not. There were a lot of cases when scam projects were given something like 4/5 or even higher - https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/able-project-ico-exit-scam-for-ablx-token-sees-trackico-and-coinrail-as-culprits . It is impossible to qualitatively evaluate many projects at once, here they need a huge team of analysts, which they clearly do not have
Well, icobench and icoholder seem to be normally rate. But who knows, maybe scam ICOs can buy a good rating there.
Potatohead

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:59:45 PM

Hello guys please I will like us to share our views on how to find good ICOs and If you have a special website or link that have been tested and trusted  where we can get good recommendations about genuine ICOs please kindly share it with us!!!

It is necessary that we have an enough knowledge and understanding about every ICO around us. We should be aware and wise enough to choose a good one. Doing series of research would be an advantage for us to know if a certain ico team is active.
Itsaskaaaam

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:33:16 PM

Hello. On the ICO websites we often can see ratings from various trackers, all with high scores. I checked on the sites, the score is really that. But can it be trusted?
Definitely not. There were a lot of cases when scam projects were given something like 4/5 or even higher - https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/able-project-ico-exit-scam-for-ablx-token-sees-trackico-and-coinrail-as-culprits . It is impossible to qualitatively evaluate many projects at once, here they need a huge team of analysts, which they clearly do not have
Well, icobench and icoholder seem to be normally rate. But who knows, maybe scam ICOs can buy a good rating there.
Of course, ratings are sold, and on that they earn
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:51:16 PM

Hello guys please I will like us to share our views on how to find good ICOs and If you have a special website or link that have been tested and trusted  where we can get good recommendations about genuine ICOs please kindly share it with us!!!
Over the past six months there has not been a single successful ico, absolutely everything was a scam. But in general, first of all, you need to look at the product itself, at the team and consultants!

bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:23:54 PM

A good ico is determined by our more selective attitude towards the project, we can continue to see from the side of the team, roadmap and concepts. this makes confidence to invest in ico. besides that sales in reaching the target are the main factor of good ico.
fcMatt_182

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:15:41 PM

A good team, the vision and the twitter/telegram activity is in my opinion a good indicator for a good ico. Have a look at https://evoai.network or their bitcointalk-thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5054554.0, then u will see, what I mean  Grin
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:33:54 PM

A good team, the vision and the twitter/telegram activity is in my opinion a good indicator for a good ico. Have a look at https://evoai.network or their bitcointalk-thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5054554.0, then u will see, what I mean  Grin

A good dev team is the basis, but I can not agree that social media activity is in the second position. The second most important thing is whitepaper and accuracy in the roadmap. Of course, any calculations related to it and the problem that solves this project.Activity in social media can be bought by hiring bounty managers and supporters, so this activity can be made in not exactly real way. It is also very important whether the idea of project brings something new to the society. It is quite huge puzzle to complete before we can say that project is worth of investment.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Ripple4life

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:08:57 AM

It's unrealistic to buy ratings on all listings, there are more than 100 of them. And popular projects are analyzed by almost all top experts. It is enough to see one negative report to understand everything.
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:25:38 AM

A good ico is determined by our more selective attitude towards the project, we can continue to see from the side of the team, roadmap and concepts. this makes confidence to invest in ico. besides that sales in reaching the target are the main factor of good ico.
that's not enough, I see ico investment like gambling, because we can see a roadmap, a team and a very convincing concept. but we don't know the end of the project. it is possible for the developer to return our funds, it makes our time wasted. I choose to invest coins that are sure to be on the market rather than ico investments.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:16:47 AM

but right now, it's very difficult to see an ICO project that is truly profitable, even if you look at it from the team, even the roadmap. well, however, the feeling of ICO is scam, and not of course very big. sometimes, so many personal secrets from a project that lead to a scam. well, even though it's not all like that.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:40:39 AM

to find a good ICO you might have to see the rating given by some ico rating providers on the internet such as icobench and others that can help you choose a good ico. as much as possible you should be able to avoid the ico that is indicated as a scam you must be really careful to choose.
Vorobov Sergey

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:53:44 AM

It's unrealistic to buy ratings on all listings, there are more than 100 of them. And popular projects are analyzed by almost all top experts. It is enough to see one negative report to understand everything.
And where to get such a list of experts?
sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:44:30 AM

to find good ico you may have to be able to see from the website, team, concept or what they want to develop and most importantly you have to be able to see their links, make sure they have linkedin and make sure they are genuine and have an extraordinary experience about cryptocurrency.
cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:53:23 PM

At first I like to search on Bitcointalk to get some legit ICO projects. After that I research about projects very deeply and at first I check team members, project future plan, whitepaper etc.
Ripple4life

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:35:24 PM

And where to get such a list of experts?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2903597.0

Alternatively, you can use the sites where project scores are collected from all experts. At cryptodiffer, for example, about 20 experts are immediately visible.
There is also http://topexperts.io, there are more of them, and the functionality there is better.
pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:48:10 PM

imho, if project now dont show an address with funds collected, that means that they didnt collect anything, no one does that anymore and its bad that people trust that kind a projects, cause we need transparency here and only that way we could build something good
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:00:32 PM

At present, very rare ICO projects have good quality and potential. Most projects only have the intention to raise money and the majority of them end up in a scam. You must read many references to be able to determine which projects are of high quality. Keep in mind that investing in an ICO project is a very high-risk thing. without the ability to do analysis, we can experience destruction.
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:32:55 PM

There are many coins available in the cryptos market. You cannot do reseach about each and every single coin. I refer coin market cap website for top 50 alt coins. On this site you will get detailed information about all coins. Its better to save time and invest your time in productive tasks.
Gorilaz2018

Activity: 164
Merit: 2

THE BEST IN CRYPTO

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:46:15 PM

you want check ICO website, team prof, ratings, roadmap, promo video, whitepeper, and country to,
see tokenholders bennefits. + see info about soft cap (reached or not reached) becouse if team willnot reach softcap, they will be refund your coins with your wallet. and for egample if they will beck your ETH in 5-6 month, you will search new ICO after 6 month. and its your TIME, and Time is money

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:12:13 PM

Now it is in a bad phase in the ICO. I am not very interested in investing in Iico. because most likely this time is a big loss. so I prefer to save my money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: