Bitcoin Forum
August 09, 2024, 12:32:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you like best about Cryptocurrency?  (Read 4388 times)
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:16:14 PM

With cryptocurrency, everyone can get rich, who is not lazy and knows how to think. Crypto gives unlimited possibilities.
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 04:16:31 PM

I like cryptocurrency for the reason that the price is quite promising, but on the other hand if the price goes down will definitely be a loss. It is not entirely true that investing in crypto always gives big profits. You must be prepared if there is a problem that will confront the future. Maybe in the future the world of cryptocurrency will change for the better, so everyone should not be afraid to plunge into the world of crypto because in the presence of crypto all related to economic transactions would have been easier.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:19:13 PM

Cryptocurrency allows me not to go to work, but to do what I love in my regime. It gives me freedom.
rxkinglampung

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

Kerja Cerdas

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:21:57 PM

I think the best cryptocurrency is Bitcoin and ethereum, because this etherum has very many pairs, the price is quite stable, has a good price and has a contract with many tokens, so ethereum has a good future based on my prediction.
and for bitcoin, it is unquestionable, surely this is the mother of all coins and has enormous influence, so all coins will depend on Bitcoin

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
███ VoxelX- It's not an idea, it's a BETA  product ███
The Blockchain Powered Medical DICOM-Platform
link0221

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:30:32 PM

Hello, I will gladly answer your question, look at the crypto-currencies I'm preliminarily convinced that they simplify the commission of certain actions depending on the type of activity
StevenCS

Activity: 319

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:31:51 PM

Cryptocurrency can pose a risk with its investment, but behind those risks, there are huge benefits. so i really like that. and cryptocurrency is used as the second currency after FIAT, and many people and countries accept cryptocurrency as the currency for payment.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
menggay16

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:41:38 PM

In the field of reypayment, it is also similar to virus that continues to spread especially in financial information. In the majority of research it is one of the alternative methods to earn money that no investment involve here by the help of many bounty thread. And also this is probably the fastest deal with the transaction conversation that is accruing and the ever-increasing platforms that are relevant to accelerating and ensuring our transactions.   
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:42:27 PM

The decentralized nature of crypto currencies is what makes them better than fiat. The idea of you being the only owner of your money is what crypto currencies is trying to achieve. Also the ability to send money to anyone in any part of the world at any time with almost no fees is something you cant get with fiat.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 04:50:37 PM

The fact that they are semi-anonymous and decentralized. Those two stand out in my eyes. Then, there are also other things. It's nice to see all those different cryptocurrencies out there and having an ability to choose the one that suits me best. Because, frankly, they are very different from one to another. All have their pros and cons. For example, I like Ethereum, because it is present everywhere and has low transaction costs. Transactions are also relatively fast. Bitcoin, on the other hand, high fees and slow transactions. But, bitcoin is still the pinnacle of everything, so it is one of my favorites too.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:39:51 PM

It's all about trends and hypes and if you will be stucked at one cryptocurrency then you will have a lower interest in the end of the year.
The whole idea is to stick to a coin when it is on a uptrend.
You must hear the buzz( it's sometimes anonymous currencies, sometimes new ICO that came out and has a very good opportunity of making money once it begins trading).
That's the way the professional traders earn money in the cryptocurrency market.
0xcosmos

Activity: 585
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:51:43 PM

decentralized by nature
it is wonder to see something so big as bitcoin or ethereum working through blockchain and using computer power to process through the transactions
transfer able without borders
limited supply
smart programs based on platforms such as ethereum
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:52:15 PM

Cryptocurrency is very useful for sending your money to your love ones and no need to verify your account to send. Best about in cryptocurrency, for me is investing it can double or triple your money in crypto.

modtakels

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:01:34 PM

Because simply cryptocurrencies are decentralized,you can also transact without getting tracked by anyone,anonimity is the best feature of cryptocurrencies,that is why we have the  freedom to transact to anyone without giving out our informations to anyone! of course it will be better than fiat because fiat currencies are being controlled by the government.

idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:39:28 PM

I like its decentrilized nature
demonist

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:48:26 PM

Now it's hard to find a job of your dreams with a good pay, and cryptocurrency gives you the opportunity to try to earn money to a person without sitting in a hot office, predosavlyaem time for Hobbies. The future of cryptocurrency in large numbers of projects with great competition and only the best will get to the top and the rest will not even get to the ICO.
Artifex
Legendary

Activity: 1496
Merit: 1019

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 06:51:22 PM

I like the anonymity of cryptocurrency and decentralization. Respect for privacy and the integrity of my finances. Tax does not have to reach into my coat pocket) And most importantly. Cryptocurrencies represent the spirit of freedom!

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:53:38 PM

The anonimity would be the best feature of cryptocurrencies,because we can transact anywhere from the world without getting tracked which is why we can easily do anything,buy anything anywhere without gettign tracked by anyone,or givign away our informations before be accepted with our transactions.Decentralized currencies will always be better compare to thes fiat which wont give us freedom.

trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:02:45 PM

I think that transparency and further technologies are very well developed in crypto-currencies, for the sake of transparency and it is worth using crypto-currencies, if we make the right choice in favor of crypto-currency and not fiat money, then there will be changes.
Valermos

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 07:04:01 PM

Cheap and volatile tool, sometimes too risky but it allows you to earn money with very little initial capital.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
cryptoheroin

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:10:04 PM

Why cryotocurrency is useful?
What do you like best about cryotocurrency?
What makes cryotocurrency better then fiat?
I like the way cryptocurrency giving freedom to transact,the decentralization of the currencies which governments cant manipulate its value,which is why we should be adopting cryptocurrencies because the decentralized governments might be appearing few decades from now,as we already have decentralization in currencies.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: