Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:26:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you like best about Cryptocurrency?  (Read 4387 times)
Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:12:07 PM

Why cryotocurrency is useful?
What do you like best about cryotocurrency?
What makes cryotocurrency better then fiat?

I like crypto currency for two reasons:
1. It is ideal for investing and you can earn money on it.
2. You can make payments around the world with minimal commissions and tax charges.

lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:12:42 PM

The anonimity even though it's not fully anonymous and I like the idea of decentralization so the banks can't control it but not all coins are decentralized.
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:16:08 PM

crypto investments is very risky,
but, if we don't take a risk in any investments such as cryptocurrency, we don't have a chance to be rich
and at this moment, i believe crypto is good as digital assets and not a currency, but we don't know in the future

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
ujjwalsethi

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:17:34 PM

I like the most about crypto currency is that when we invest for a short period of time and you get a huge amount of profit. It is very good way to earn profit in very less time which is best as compared to other investment like gold etc.

hasbihafis

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:19:52 PM

if I think cryptocurrency is good because cryptocurrency is a digital currency that uses cryptography that the security system can not be falsified just cryptocurrency less can be made because the fluctuation of the investment is very unpredictable because there is no country that controls currencies such as cryptocurrency
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:24:10 PM

I am not seen.

As of now, I should have been being questioned by the government to why I have a large amount in my pocket in which they will not see forever. It is in bitcoin and some are in Ethereum.
The total amount of it if converted will be going through a lot of questions if it is in the bank but it will not happen.  Grin

I am trying to withdraw some in cash using the money transfers that are connected with bitcoin. Yes, I'd rather keep it in my house than just be sentenced with money laundering.  Grin
jmiro1

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:26:37 PM

The most useful thing about crypto currency is, it doesn't need to have a third party to make a transaction. That is the most useful thing about crypto currency. I like to be connected with crypto currency because I know it is the future. I mean the usage of crypto currency will increase in future.
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:31:38 PM

Sometimes you will need to things secretly that is why i am using cryptocurrencies,for the privacy that i can have from my transactions online.! the anonimity would give us good chance to do everything that we can and that feature shouldnt be remove by these new projects as that is what cryprocurrencies are made for,anonimity and decentralization.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
Semeny4

Activity: 120
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:32:50 PM

if I think cryptocurrency is good because cryptocurrency is a digital currency that uses cryptography that the security system can not be falsified just cryptocurrency less can be made because the fluctuation of the investment is very unpredictable because there is no country that controls currencies such as cryptocurrency
As for the decentralization, the only truly decentralized one is bitcoin. The rest are somehow controlled.

█≣≣≣   ETHEERA   ≣≣≣█
THE FUTURE OF REAL ESTATE
 ICO [10 FEB-30 APR]
aquantivis86

Activity: 129

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:35:58 PM

As the information age progresses and more people are financially interacting with each other regardless of national borders. money and information flow unevenly, the boulders causing turbulence in these streams are the big financial and governing institutions. alternatives to fiat currencies are inevitable.
What makes cryptocurrency better then fiat?
Cryptocurrencies are decentralized. Simple as that.
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:39:10 PM

I think that banks take too much profit. After all, this huge structure exists and makes a profit. Digital money is an open threat to real banks. Yes, I agree, we are not now but in the future. Another aspect is the single currency in the world. Yes, it's only in perspective. But this is also very attractive.
midorichain

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:41:41 PM

The first is a huge earnings, then it's a revolution in the world of finance and the use of blockchain technology  Cool

vasil777

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:55:52 PM

Many people like crypto a lot of income. I like that with the help of cryptographic I can pay for goods without commission and anonymously. We also like the fact that we no longer need banks that take a crazy commission for their services. Decentralization is also an advantage given by us to cryptocurrencies.
pthomas

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:57:53 PM

I like the fact that is absolutely bringing out new ideas from people that will hopefully bring some value to other people. Lots of ideas that are sponsored by normal people and rewarded given to normal people!
Onews1990

Activity: 362

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:22:28 PM

I like cryptocurrency, because I can make money from that. And also in more countries, people accept it like a form of payment. And this is like a bank, but you can spend your money where you want.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 01:26:02 PM

Assessing other functions
The prospect of making money is the most valuable and that’s why crypto is ruling
I like the fact that I make lots of money
uchiikina14

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:44:55 PM

I like the cryptocurrency because you can invest at a low price and then you can also earn big even though it is too risky to invest but if you know how to handle the crypto you will earn big but if you don't know how to invest you will not earn big you  might also loose some of the couns that you have and if you are not careful on handling your coin someone can hacked it, you should also know what wallet to have or what wallet is good to store your coins so that no one can hacked your earned coins or the one you invest.
clairdelune

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:52:00 PM

What I like in cryptocurrency is that I can invest even if I not buy I just need to invest my time and effort in doing some bounties to earn money. I can also buy crypto in low value and hodl it to wait for the value to get high. You can also control your crypto in buying thing that you don't need because if you have cash or credit card you used it to buy and buy so many things that you do not need or you just be in the trend or fashion.
Valermos

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 01:53:57 PM

Cryptocurrency have their drive, there is a passion and feel of freedom and of course nice opportunity to invest and have good profit.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:14:46 PM

Cryptocurrency is useful, like the lowest inflation risk, and has a lower falling risk, compared to other currencies, and the transactions are simple, easy, and cheap. Another advantage of cryptocurrency. Once the seller gets the money, it cannot go back to the buyer by any means. This is important because no government can trace the source of your profits.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: