Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:30:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you like best about Cryptocurrency?  (Read 4387 times)
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:29:15 PM

Why cryotocurrency is useful?

1. Store of Value
2. Currency

What do you like best about cryotocurrency?

1. Store of Value
2. Currency

What makes cryotocurrency better then fiat?

In the wake of global financial crisis in 2008, Satoshi has more reason to create bitcoin because of this. He wanted to have a form of digital money without any government interfering in the middle (banks).

So it sets a unprecedented scale of people joining the crypto bandwagon because we think that without any intermediaries, we are enjoying this freedom from governments and central banks. That's why you will see governments around the world trying to put a clamp on crypto because they can't really ignore that fact that it is so disruptive and they are going to be the first casualty (banks).

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:34:37 PM

For me, i like in cryptocurrency is that i can invest and i can earn some money by joining bounty campaigns. And in cryptocurrency you can wait and hold it for a long time until the value increase.
Mega Sardines

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:23:30 AM

The volatility of cryptocurrency is what I like best. Many people make money because of the sudden change in rates just like in trading. When the coins dip we buy it and when it bull runs we sell it though not all are good enough to play with the volatility of the prices of coins.

STEALTHCRYPTO
═• Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection •═
Monkeyseemonkeydo

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:27:45 AM

That's so much fun reading local answers, 90% of that forum members here for profit only, not to learn the core ideas and principles of cryptocurrency but to learn when to buy and when to sell. And after that some people talking about the bright future of cryptocurrency? Fascinating ...
Trader44

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:40:17 AM

I think that banks take too much profit. After all, this huge structure exists and makes a profit. Digital money is an open threat to real banks. Yes, I agree, we are not now but in the future. Another aspect is the single currency in the world. Yes, it's only in perspective. But this is also very attractive.
007_cryptoone

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:58:59 PM

You have a wonderful day today, my friend, because you found out about . It will change your life in the best way! Interesting project P2PS
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3267287
https://www.p2psf.org/
Donnie_28

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:14:52 PM

I like cryptocurrency because it helps the jobless person to have jobs for their family to support for their needs. People beifited for a easiest and fastest way of doing transactions like sending or paying by the use of cell phones, laptops and other gadgets supported. It helps us with our financial problems. It gives more profit than regular jobs. It gives us an opportunity to learn and gather more information that will help other to join the world of cryptoocurrency.

Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:21:55 AM

Crypto is very easy to enter the market I love the money world. Trading is very easy. Trading in this market can be done from where you sit open membership. An environment where you can make high profits.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:27:26 AM

I like cryptocurrency because it helps the jobless person to have jobs for their family to support for their needs. People beifited for a easiest and fastest way of doing transactions like sending or paying by the use of cell phones, laptops and other gadgets supported. It helps us with our financial problems. It gives more profit than regular jobs. It gives us an opportunity to learn and gather more information that will help other to join the world of cryptoocurrency.
i am not unemployed, but i feel helped by cryptocurrency, because it can earn a lot of money if we know the current cryptocurrency. i can now buy what i like and make my family happy
ZhukovM

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:36:17 AM

The anonimity even though it's not fully anonymous and I like the idea of decentralization so the banks can't control it but not all coins are decentralized.
The most important thing that cryptocurrency provides is anonymity and complexity. Data distortion during transmission is almost impossible and the result of an attempt to distort the data does not justify the money spent on it.
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:37:55 AM

I like the fact that now I do not waste my time in the empty.  Constantly communicate, I learn all new interesting things to me.  in general, I am pleased with the changes in my life, after the appearance of Cryptocurrency
lalatao74

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:31:36 AM

I like the most about crypto currency is that when we invest for a short period of time and you get a huge amount of profit. It is very good way to earn profit in very less time which is best as compared to other investment like gold etc.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:19:23 AM

The anonimity even though it's not fully anonymous and I like the idea of decentralization so the banks can't control it but not all coins are decentralized.
The most important thing that cryptocurrency provides is anonymity and complexity. Data distortion during transmission is almost impossible and the result of an attempt to distort the data does not justify the money spent on it.
The anonymity gets a big problem when it will be facing with the regulators. And this has already happened with the anonymity coin meets japan regulators and how the japan regulators were banning the anonymous coins from the country.
There is a lot of things should be corrected again.
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:39:52 AM

Crypto great demand is certainly due to the result. results from crypto can be a result of very large compared to the other. In addition, the technology owned by Crypto is also very nice even more than fiat. It certainly will be more interesting because it is supported by the development of technology which is also more advanced.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:03:06 PM

In my own opinion the best cryptocurrency is the company of bitcoins ofcourse, because they are the number one and gives a huge huge huge income in this industry which you will be loved for sure.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:32:48 PM

Cryptocurrencies gave me great opportunities to earn good money right at home. I appreciate that way of doing very much. It brings me not just money but also great mood, interesting information and some other nice things.
Fatimah Azzahra

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:51:23 PM

my personal benefit in the presence of cryptocurrency is to provide new life spirits for my life and also to help solve my economic problems in the future.
what I love about cryptocurrency is that everything is transparent there and can find new job with how to participate in bounty program.
but if it says cryptocurency can beat fiat I think it is impossible because fiat has history in every country and I enter in the world of cryptocurrency just to add my fiat in the future.
Bindu124

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:47:20 AM

Talking about now i guess DAKUCE is one of the best cryptocurrency exchange where in you can trade your ‘fiat’ currency apart from regular cryptocurrencies. The most common pairings on these exchanges are Bitcoin, Ethereum, LiteCoin, BitCoinCash etc. It is quite a powerful platform that can handle millions of transactions per second! Another best thing about this exchange is that it guarantees zero manipulation and performs on real market rates. Apart from the aforementioned cryptocurrencies the platform is going to list several other cryptocurrencies gradually which can be inter-exchanged and traded. The trading system is backed by highly accelerated and technically efficient hardware platform thereby enhancing the tolerance level by thousand times than regular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Levani91

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:11:06 AM

What I like the most is to be able to transfer value to anywhere in the world without too much fee and any third party involved. Also, be able to manage your own money, money in the bank is not yours.
cramblimp

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:19:15 AM

We are all familiar about this type of currency, many people talking about this cryptocurrency but they are not believing on it, some people saying that is it a scam thing only that's why they are not interested about it. They didn't know behind this currency, that it has more benefits than fiat. The best ever about crypto is that, it is easy to earn if you have more time and much preferred on it. This is very useful in online system basis.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: