Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:28:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you like best about Cryptocurrency?  (Read 4387 times)
peterpan19z99

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:44:19 AM

I like cryptocurrency, because I can make money from that. And also in more countries, people accept it like a form of payment. And this is like a bank, but you can spend your money where you want.
luckydevil2021

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:50:12 AM

Simply, whoever controls your money controls your life.

Look at what a thousand units of your local currency buys you compared to your parents' era. Notice that it's worth a hell of a lot less?

That's due to the manipulation of politicians and central banks.

Now make a decision.

Do you want to spend more of your life working to earn money that is worth less and less OR do you want to earn money that aligns with your values?
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:02:31 AM

I like cryptocurrency because the concept of decentralisation comes with it.I know many of them are centralised but there are many which is not centralised.And I like crypto as an investment also and it's highly risky character.And where the risk level is high profit is more yes.Thats why I also love that you can make some profit.And many startup project comes after crypto and many new ideas coming.

ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:36:42 AM

Why cryotocurrency is useful?
What do you like best about cryotocurrency?
What makes cryotocurrency better then fiat?

This is the security transaction, plainness, and almost no borders if you want to transfer your money from one country to another and very fast, don't need complex procedure. And that is also points that cryptocurrency better than fiat

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 05:59:06 AM

Crypto's good because of existing technology inside. This makes the crypto has a lot of support because in addition to the considerable results that can be obtained also for crypto technology it deserves to be used and useful in the future. the transaction process is practical it also is the good reason why many have chosen crypto.

Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:24:33 AM

I love crypto because it can invest in promising altcoin like bitcoin and Ethereum which can be invested in promising altcoin then from now on with the decline of bitcoin many people who invest and hold altcoin until altcoin prices go up
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:26:55 AM

Cryto are useful because it can make us earn real money, it can traded, it can be earn in so many different ways, and crypto can help an individual to be a better person that will make right decision.

The best thing I like about crypto is : Crypto can rise up to so very high and unpredictable price without knowing when. This is also the same thing why crypto is better than fiat.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
FreddySelvig

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:54:30 AM

I think because crypto-currencies are mobile and do not depend on a third party. You can send to the person on the other end of the planet any amount of money and with a minimum commission for a couple of minutes. This is a new type of money for which I am sure there is a future.
rraymundo

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 07:18:40 AM

Cryptocurrency is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses strong cryptography to secure financial transactions, control the creation of additional units, and verify the transfer of assets. It is banking without a bank. And I like it because the fees are low. It is making our life a lot easier. Making transactions with low fee and great security is a very innovative idea.
guizi6

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:24:47 AM

The ether is the best and is currently used the most, so you need to hold and buy it. But today it says that it will not be able to upgrade technology until 2020. This is really a very bad news, this time is too long.
juditPolgar

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:31:39 AM

personally, I think, The best of crypto is that I have control over my assets. In crypto, you not only generate, but you will also learn technology,
and security too. But also many things are profitable if we already understand everything.

judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:39:59 AM

Crypto is beneficial because it is a new system for the future that could make it easier in terms of payment. many people liked the crypto because it could produce for investment assets and technology owned crypto has many benefits in an era of great technological developments today.
Boldmaxx

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 07:40:20 AM

There are so many things to be liked about cryptocurrency. It brings a new idea about trading at the global level, brings new opportunity for money circulation, it is not centralized, hence can't be controlled by a few individuals. And the list goes on and on.
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:04:02 AM

Income tax, large transactions from the bank, the government's eye on every transaction is the only solution to all these problems, it is cryptocurrency. Anywhere in the world, what kind of transactions, without any bank pressure .  In digital currency, crypto is the most preferred currency for people. Due to all these features, I like crypto.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
gentsy brink

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:10:13 AM

personally, there are many reasons why I like cryptocurrency. the first because by knowing cryptocurrency I can make money without having capital before it. besides, in cryptocurrency also many activities that can be done like trading, investment in ico and many others its. cryptocurrency also leads me to be better in manage crypto assets.
vbscarred

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:17:53 AM

I am interested in cryptocurrency because it is a new round in the financial world. It is fast, convenient and easy to operate. Also, I poulichet the opportunity to earn . I see the potential for development. A lot needs to be finalized and legalized , but I am sure the prospects are great
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:18:49 AM

Well, speaking about crypto, I can point out decentralisation and independency, privacy( in some cases) and transparency ( it is not opposite to privacy in this case). But it is far from being implemented in real business
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:21:13 AM

The fact that bitcoib and cryptocurrency as a whole ensure and guarantee individual financial freedom and to very large extent privacy and ease at which you can store spend your coin in and out of regulated time!
marlo1001

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:56:59 AM

In me personal life I love the most that freedom, that Bitcoin is giving you. I`m now in the village, and I still can work from my house here in cryptocurrency. It is amazing that I am not tight to a specific place.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:04:26 AM

Crypto gives the feeling that everyone who has it can be rich. With crypto currency, each of us becomes very close to wealth - just stretch out your hand. There are no limits. One of your coins at the price of $ 0.01 tomorrow can become a price of $ 100. This is magic. Everything is much more complicated with fiat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: