Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:01:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you like best about Cryptocurrency?  (Read 4387 times)
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:17:12 AM

Crypto currency makes me free and independent. I can’t work, do my favorite thing, spend money and know that I still have a lot, and tomorrow will be even more. Because I believe that the crypto currency will get stronger and grow in price! And those who believe in it, too, will grow and grow rich.
emanjun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:27:44 AM

Why cryotocurrency is useful?
What do you like best about cryotocurrency?
What makes cryotocurrency better then fiat?
It is very useful because in this way we can even pay any transaction in just a few of seconds. The best thing I like about crypto currency is that it has the capability to help people especially in terms of financial aspects.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Barrueco

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:30:30 AM

1- Volatility
2- Technology
3- Decentralization
4- Opportunity
5- Profit potential

These are the few reason why I am here. But of course this market is not suitable for all.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:32:05 AM

Cryptocurrencies give freedom from banks now you can spend your money where you want with low fees;)
many things I like about crypto apart from very high value and very easy usage and we need to know that Cryptocurrencies can not be faked and transactions can not be reversed arbitrarily by the sender and one other benefit is how Cryptocurrency is not bound by exchange rates , interest rate or transaction fee. In addition, digital currency transactions occur at the same rate, regardless of where the sender and receiver are located.
Triss Merigold

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:34:44 AM

I like the anonymity of the crypto currency. For example, it would be very convenient to pay for plastic surgery of an intimate nature in the hospital, while not pointing out the binding to the person. Or send a payment to the other side of the world for a small commission, without using the help of the bank.

jmix2018

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:40:38 AM

I like the crypto currency earning money even if you do not have the money to earn this job as long as you follow the rules they are sure to earn a profit through the bounty campaign !! just active active in this forum !! and that's just how I can say it's best to do part time job
Vendetta666

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:45:22 AM

it is very useful because you can transfer your funds to anyone, anytime, and anywhere with ease. there is also a lot of opportunity and a lot of ways to earn using cryptocurrency.

I like the best when every crypto in the market increases and reach their new highest peak.
its anonymity.
LucaBlight
Copper Member

Activity: 109

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:51:22 AM

The best thing about cryptocurrency is that you can invest most project even they are not implemented in your country !

Personally like WPP Energy which is a platform using eco-friendly equipments to produce Clean Energy to reduce the Pollution Globally ! And also Most of their Equipments are already in the market that makes there project more legitimate !

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:01:11 PM

What I like best in crypto is the fast transactions, the future that they want to achieve. Also how they grow from 0 to a hundred usd in value.

anucrypto

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 12:10:14 PM

Cryptocurrency is a good opportunity to make your future bright . It is easy to acess in anywhere  , it is more convenient to transact in all world . It is very easy and simple to use it everyone can take benifits to follow it . It can help in your finicial problems.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:11:15 PM

Cryptocurrency very useful specially in different type f digital transaction. The beast about the crypto's is the price volatility also it is good form of investment even in short-term or long-term. Crypto's also give an opportunity to gain profit through trading and form of investment.
lubah

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:25:32 PM

In cryptocurrency, I see a great opportunity to earn a lot of money in a relatively short period of time. Also, the technology of blockchain will help ordinary people to overpay for intermediaries who are trying to be in all sectors of daily life.
MEMEX

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:00:13 PM

I think, cryptocurrency is not a seasonal business, now cryptocurrency is basically made as an alternative currency. The financial revolution as a transaction tool is much easier, faster and safer. Unwittingly we have entered the digital age, an era where everything has to be done quickly and precisely, crypto is here.
Chirs

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:11:01 PM

Crypto is the most sophisticated invention that exists today, useful for life and able to improve the economy of the world community.
There is no reason for us not to like it, crypto is not a threat like malware or terrorist, crypto is our friend to step in a better life.
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:20:16 PM

I like cryptocurrency because I will not lose money or wallet (using backups and password manager for keys), mostly they act as an element of functioning of the system at the same time and I can send money anywhere to anyone without bureaucracy and very fast  Smiley
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:32:04 PM

crypto currency can be useful because it can be used globally, easily and very transparently
what I like most about the crypto currency is its very attractive price fluctuations that can provide benefits for traders.
I do not think crypto currency is better than fiat currency. it may be more deficiencies. but why am i here? because I am just a bounty hunter
flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:45:48 PM

Of course I love cryptocurrency because it's very useful that I can use cryptocurrency to make a deal with a person far from me without having any bank card because I still don't have enough old to have one Cheesy. But I think at the moment fiat is still better than cryptocurrency because fiat can be used everywhere and everywhen but we can't do that with cryptocurrency Smiley

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:52:14 PM

Why cryotocurrency is useful? What do you like best about cryotocurrency?
Well it can be used as a form of investment, payment or transaction, security, source of profit, utility, etc. well cryptocurrency does have a very large range it can be used into construction, banking, finance, promotion, etc. you can use cryptocurrency to anywhere in today's society if you're going to look at the ICO projects.

What makes crypotocurrency better then fiat?
Well, you can use it anywhere (as long as you have internet connection and the crypto is not banned in your country), you can use it anytime you want and you can use it whoever you are, there's no age requirements or any documents as long as you have internet connection you can used cryptocurrencies in an instant and can make transaction even if you're laying in your bed.
ineonota

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:54:07 PM

I'm big on going green and playing a part in building a more sustainable future. So it's great to see more ICOs with energy utility tokens launching like WePower, Power Ledger, VLUX. Blockchain could very well be the biggest enabler (in the near or distant future) for the average folks like me to be part of a new green tech revolution!
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:57:30 PM

It seems to me that the most important thing is the opportunity to become rich, you do understand what I mean? Nobody knows for sure when this project or another will cost a lot of money. But this is not the most important thing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: