Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:34:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you like best about Cryptocurrency?  (Read 4387 times)
Anicasalar

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:58:43 AM

Today, the crypto market offers truly promising opportunities for investment, profitable and fast transactions, additional income and interaction with other industry participants.
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:59:21 AM

cryptocurrency gives me the opportunity to invest and make money, even though I haven't made much profit but I still believe that cryptocurrency will give me an advantage, I think cryptocurrency is superior in terms of transparent transactions and deposits, cryptocurrency weaknesses are still very slow in terms of transactions, cryptocurrency also has a low cost in transactions.
Bulowarka

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:57:06 AM

I have such a large number of reasons why I think crypto is simply super. Crypto is perfect for venture, and you can acquire cash by putting resources into crypto ventures. You can make installments around the globe with insignificant commissions and assessment charges. You are free, you can gain cash by crypto from anyplace, you don't have to go to work each day. You continually create, read, examine.
naval1983

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:46:53 AM

Cryptocurrency give freedom from banks now you can spend your money were you want with very low fees .
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 05:04:50 AM

Honestly, cryptocurrencies' volatility is what i like the most because it's the way you can earn profit in just a short period of time. Being decentralized gives you a 100% tax free of your earnings too plus the fact that online transactions is seamless and is way better than fiat gives a total package for me to like cryptocurrency.

vallarit11

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:15:10 AM

Why cryotocurrency is useful?
What do you like best about cryotocurrency?
What makes cryotocurrency better then fiat?
Best part for me in this world is that after all the hardworking posting some meaningful here in forum the campaign that im into is going to pay me hehe. Wink
xdboys1

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:15:58 AM

Why cryotocurrency is useful?
What do you like best about cryotocurrency?
What makes cryotocurrency better then fiat?
Best feeling in cryptocurrency world is that when you convert your token into real money.
hanadaya

Activity: 294
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:18:55 AM

Today, what I like most about Cryptocurrency is one of the alternative methods of earning money that does not involve investing here with the help of many gift packages. And also this is probably the fastest transaction with conversations obtained and relevant platforms that continue to increase. Blockchain technology also helps people get rid of most intermediaries.
born2bit

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:05:46 AM

Cryptocurrency opportunities are good and guaranteed business opportunities to make your future bright and progressive. It's easy to access anywhere and more effective too, it's easier to transact in all countries in the world. It is very easy and simple to use it, everyone can benefit from following it and can get the maximum benefit. This can also help in your economic problems.
aseraa12

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:39:56 AM

Obviously I adore digital money since it's extremely helpful that I can utilize cryptographic money to make an arrangement with a man a long way from me without having any bank card since regardless I don't have enough old to have one Cheesy. Be that as it may, I think right now fiat is still superior to digital money since fiat can be utilized all over the place and everywhen except we can't do that with cryptographic money Smiley
ProstoCrypta

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:30:24 AM

Most of all I like that cryptocurrency is an alternative to public money. It benefits from independence and decentralization. And small transaction costs.
Jasell

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 09:33:01 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 11:02:42 PM by Jasell

Technical revolution began when Bitcoin was introduced. How useful it is amazes me. Being decentralized, transparent, making transactions so fast and cost-friendly. Everything now is done virtual and cryptocurrencies was designed to be the medium of exchange online. What I like best about cryptocurrency is it is more convenient for me to transact at the comfort of my home without the need to go out to the bank to send money. I can save time, energy and of course, transportation cost. For the third question, I think the high volatility of the cryptocurrency market is what makes it better than the fiat because traders do take advantage of it.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
rumlipm

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:36:52 PM

Obviously I cherish digital money since it's exceptionally helpful that I can utilize cryptographic money to make an arrangement with a man a long way from me without having any bank card since despite everything I don't have enough old to have one Cheesy. In any case, I think right now fiat is still superior to cryptographic money since fiat can be utilized all over and everywhen except we can't do that with digital money Smiley
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:29:00 AM

Why is cryotocurrency useful?
Because it will replace future finance, we can use payments with cryptocurrency very simple.

What do you like most about cryotocurrency?
Speed, accuracy, trust in the cryptocurrency that has always been the idol of their vision and mission.

What makes cryotocurrency better than fiat?
FIAT is very complicated when used in other countries, but if with cryptocurrency, for example, Bitcoin can be received in any country.
briana samomingkir

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:38:25 AM

The presence of Cryptocurrency provides many benefits to the community, it provides jobs, provides satisfying results. provide opportunities for them to be able to own investment assets. Cryptocurrency has given a lot of changes to the income they have earned. This technology means a lot to us because we only depend on crypto as our source of income.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
[/center
HioasAaod224

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:43:34 AM

I like the anonymity of Bitcoin, all my transactions are hidden and can not be controlled by governments and banks. Their value and popularity make me excited to own the bitcoin.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:56:42 AM

What I like best of the cryptocurrency? Well, I like how this technology can bring the world into something advance and modern. Many cryptocurrencies are now appealing with high technology features and systems. Moreover, crypto is a very potential thing for investment and earning money form other activities. I think that crypto brings us changes, better for our life.
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:57:14 PM

Honestly, cryptocurrencies' volatility is what i like the most because it's the way you can earn profit in just a short period of time. Being decentralized gives you a 100% tax free of your earnings too plus the fact that online transactions is seamless and is way better than fiat gives a total package for me to like cryptocurrency.

Currently in Korea and Japan, their government levies taxes if you trade crypto, because they already have laws for crypto. Also, I like it because it can bring a lot of money to me only after a few days, however this is the story of the previous year
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:57:44 PM

All cryptocurrency are best because they help lots of people to become sucessful and provide a best life to their investments. Their excellence gives legacy in this world.
Suzemw

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:22:11 PM

Obviously I adore cryptographic money since it's exceptionally valuable that I can utilize digital currency to make an arrangement with a man a long way from me without having any bank card since despite everything I don't have enough old to have one Cheesy. In any case, I think right now fiat is still superior to cryptographic money since fiat can be utilized all over and everywhen except we can't do that with digital currency Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: