Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:56:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you like best about Cryptocurrency?  (Read 4387 times)
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:03:56 AM

Why cryotocurrency is useful?
What do you like best about cryotocurrency?
What makes cryotocurrency better then fiat?

For me, it is very useful because Crypto Help to secure every transaction of every coins , also It is for design for a medium exchange of every virtual currencies, it has no tax involve unlike decentralized banks. It has also small fees if you transfering large amount of money.

Nila soru

Activity: 81
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:52:50 AM

It proves me the best online money. And it secures my future.. I like it best because it makes me earn more money. It gives me privilage to become millionier.
Yes that is right, I think that the best thing that I like in crypto currencies is that it is giving me a good profit. I am jobless in real life but still I have the opportunity to make a very good profit from crypto currencies investment.

radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:56:12 PM

the thing that I like most about cryptocurrency is that it can be used as a form of modern investment and can be more valuable in the future, so that many people believe that cryptocurency in the future can be increasingly popular among the public
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:34:58 PM

The price is volatile, that's what I like. Although it is risky and sometimes makes a loss, but we can raise funds again if there is a pump. Doing analysis, taking risks, this is like driving adrenaline, and when you get a profit at the top of the price it's amazing.

RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:41:09 AM

The most I like about cryptocurrency is they are offered a good business to the investor which is helpful and useful to earn a good amount of income or profit when the right time comes.
kaizerwald75

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:53:49 AM

Cryptocurrency is the easiest way to have a higher profit than any other paying jobs. It is convenient sonce you can just work at home.
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:01:44 AM

First reason I joined cryptocurrency was because of bitcoin as its price was unbelievable back then. Then I found out about alternate tokens and quit my job and started earning digital assets online. I like them because you just have to sit all-day while you earn. I like them because of the thousand ways you can earn cryptocurrency and whenever I get bored of the current task Im doing, I change my task to a new one. (Tasks Im referring to are like joining bounty campaigns for article writing, designing, making videos and et cetera. It is also a good investment and Im pretty sure among all the tokens I HODL right now, atleast 10% of these tokens will make me rich.
itoybtc

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:11:42 AM

Cryptocurrency is useful specially for the people like me who wants to earn and gain profit. And also for the people who wants to have brighter future someday. The best thing about crypto is it gives us motivation for us to think how can we make change in our future life it opens a new possibility that we can make with crypto. Crypto is the best partner to make our future brighter.
gabriela1999

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 09:13:55 AM

I like the most in crypto is decentralization and is not controlled by any individual or organization. Transparency, transparency, and cost reduction are great things to do when you do not need a third party to intervene like a bank.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
faizzeybutt786

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:18:34 AM

Cryptocurrency is the best way to Transfer fund to one and other person and also best for good profit. In this regard, trading will be more transparent, reliable and easy.
tranquochung

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 09:20:47 AM

Dear all,
This is an interesting question for everyone who has been involved in this coin market. There are a lot of things that people are interested in, that is, they approach high technology (AI, IOT), market dynamics, convergence of digital economy, equalty for participants. ..
bazar111

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:22:20 AM

Cryptocurrency is decentralized money, and don't depend on government or banks. Whats why it is so popular.
Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:25:11 AM

very confusing question to answer. I like Crypto because there are many digital currencies that are starting to develop and are very interested in people in the world. and the development of a very good virtual world with a new project.
joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 09:28:52 AM

It's because if you are using cryptocurrency which is using decentralized system and blockchain technology no one can manipulate it so it means no one can corrupt about these technologies.

Towntrap41

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:30:38 AM

I like the blockchain technology, it's transparent, decentralized.
I like the fact that crytocurrency has enormous potential and the risk involved is lovely.

MOVIECOIN | THE FINTECH PLATFORM SETTING A NEW STANDARD -
- FOR ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TRANSACTIONS
Towntrap41

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:34:49 AM

Crypto currency is that form of currency which is most volatile one and using what you can earn bucks over the trades if you play with the strategies.
The main use for me, its storage capacity, its tremendous and no one will ask you dam question about your thousands of dollars sitting in that form, just like that!

Its Swag! Its swag of working, the way it operates over the mining pools, machines and the way we can send and receive the same. Just the basic operation which is far complex and yet simple to use as camped to the fiat transfers.

Its ever going values. No sacrifices in the market volume considering the top coins and love the way they keep increasing in their value. Unlike the fiat which just sits as it is.

You got the exact definition, it's a very beautiful technology for the next generation.
Hopefully soon the more and more countries will accept crytocurrency currency.

MOVIECOIN | THE FINTECH PLATFORM SETTING A NEW STANDARD -
- FOR ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TRANSACTIONS
podidhana

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:35:09 AM

A very useful question. my idea is, The cryptocurrency is very valuable and it is a very useful for us and to the world. There are many digital currencies. Some currencies have a value and some currencies haven't the value. The special thing is, all works like very easy and smart. There are easy transaction methods, money earning ways, investment methods and thousands of new features in here. Actually, these are the things what the world need. So, I think this field can become a huge field in near the future.
Abdullah.dhariwal

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:36:36 AM

The best thing about cryptocurrency is that its decentralized and transparent. its low cost and fast transaction plus no need to go in banks. its volatility. and have a huge space of growth
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:38:49 AM

I like crypto the most because of the fluctuations, that's because the crypto price is very volatile so I can get big profits. Crypto can grow our assets if done correctly, even though this has a considerable risk. Besides that, freedom of management makes us more free to use it without rules and taxes from the government. This can be a future payment method so that it becomes more effective and efficient.
vinayak2628
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:42:10 AM

I like cryptocurrency because of their technology their transparency.... They have very advanced technology used in the project..... Simply I like crypto very much.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: