Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:50:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you like best about Cryptocurrency?  (Read 4387 times)
Terrmit

Activity: 413
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:32:22 PM

Why the crypt is useful ?  Yes, the technology itself opens up new opportunities for life. About such projects many years ago and not heard.I love the script for its mobility if I decide to go into the sunset, I will only need a laptop and nothing more. And to withdraw I its will be able almost in any country. It's like a breath of freedom.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
lovemsngr

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:18:49 PM

Why cryotocurrency is useful?
What do you like best about cryotocurrency?
What makes cryotocurrency better then fiat?
Speed, transparency, decentralization, feeling of freedom and being beyond the system. I think cryptocurrency and crypto-everything is where the humankind is going towards.
Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:02:22 PM

Speed, transparency, decentralization, feeling of freedom and being beyond the system. I think cryptocurrency and crypto-everything is where the humankind is going towards.
to understand that all these pink ones were very active at the dawn of the development of the crypto-currency market, but see what is happening in the market today and it becomes clear that manipulation does not provide an opportunity to be independent.

HELLO EVERYONE.
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 10:07:30 PM

Th best thing I like about crypto is anonymity . I don't know what can make you more ttansparent in payments other than crypto. But don't rely only on crypto ,because it is just 1 aspect of your life and future can be connected with a skill

Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:08:58 PM

The first thing that attracted me to cryptocurrency is the fact that it is a source of income, how to survive is the struggle of many in my country here, we easily get enticed with money, coupled to the fact that I love internet exploration, meeting my needs with what I nature have fun in doing makes it more of a fulfilment.

Of course, cryptocurrency is a good place to invest our money. So, it can be one of the sources of our income. I think this is a common reason for many people here, yeah maybe we have the different reason but this can be the one and only same reason between all of us, right? Crypto is very useful for us, so we can use the technology to earn money not only to get some fun in there.

Definitely, well each of us have our own perspective on the different crypto currency that we preferred. The crypto currency is very useful only on those places having an internet connection since it was live in the cyberworld. Though, we can't assure on how it gonna be work since there are some places didn't know about crypto currency but I believe it will be in progress as time passes by.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:16:24 PM

One things is best in cryptocurrency is your investment capital that goes into tripple or double the earnings it gets when the cryptcoin you funded is very promising and profitable in the time of trading. That is why you need to research good coins in the market.
Violettochka

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:38:40 PM

I like how clear and kind of simple it is, and how much it can change our lives. I like all the opportunities it gives us.

Awens

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:17:21 AM

The thing that really stands out in crypto is its convenience. I know there's a lot of people know that hassle of going to the bank to make some process. It consumes too much time and sometimes they make you come back over and over again just to complete those process which I really hate.
Yes, crypto is time and energy consuming. With the new century and even higher speeds of everything and technologies at the tips of our fingers, more people appreciate time and human energy saving things. Crypto is the future for this.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 03:37:44 PM

Definitely, well each of us have our own perspective on the different crypto currency that we preferred. The crypto currency is very useful only on those places having an internet connection since it was live in the cyberworld. Though, we can't assure on how it gonna be work since there are some places didn't know about crypto currency but I believe it will be in progress as time passes by.

Yeah, there still any people in some places who do not know about the crypto. As we know, there are many new projects in many industries now, and I think this will make the increasing of the use of cryptocurrency itself. I hope all of the countries will not ban crypto.
AshdiD22

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:42:35 PM

I'm thrilled by the payment method of cryptocurrency which allows users to track the progress of the transaction. Also, making payments with cryptocurrency is smooth, fast, less costly, secured and no middle man interruptions. In fact, crypto also offer amazing investment opportunities for its users.
Yes, the middle man was a bummer. So great we are in something that helps us eliminate it. I hope crypto will be accepted in more countries and its security and transparency will do the trick for other people and they join the market.
rizkyx56

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:11:34 PM

many advantage that we get by its technology, may we cant feel it now but in the future it will be good to our life
for now, i just take profit from its volality and hasnt used its technology

Ilmiyati

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:23:57 PM

what I like most about cryptocurrencies is of course the benefits that I can get with crypto trading are far more profitable than I do fiat trading in forex, although with relatively small capital, I don't need to worry about going on a margin call, because crypto currencies do not know the word margin call , although of course still have to be careful in trading, but the risk that we use tends to be lighter than forex
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:31:02 PM

The fact that this technology speeds up the first of many processes,rather than in the banks all this for a long time,plus on each sphere, it turns out its a mini Bank,plus the convenience and money hold you and not prying people,the ability to make money,and as a whole the global dynamics of the development of the whole industry
dolcefarniente

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:32:33 PM

In crypto-currencies I like that these are new modern technologies, which, under favorable circumstances, can give an opportunity to earn.
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:37:27 PM

I can not highlight any obvious advantages of cryptocurrency, but I like the fact that I was engaged in them at a very good time, which gave me the opportunity to earn with the help of cryptocurrency. Also, I am sure that the blockchain technology will be popular and widespread in the future, and therefore it seems to me a great idea to engage in cryptocurrencies now and accumulate coins in my wallet.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:32:01 AM

I think for me the best part is being able to be my own bank. Like now all of my coins are controlled by me, it is my money and I do not have to pass through any third party institutions for me to use my money the way I please. I can carry out transactions at any time I se fit and to any part of the world. Also let's not forget the fact that cryptos make us a lot of money.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:37:38 AM

It is interesting to me to follow the development of the crypto currency, to observe the prices in the market of coins that I have, to participate in bounty campaigns and earn coins, communicate on the forum. At the moment, digital coins can not replace cash, but in the future the situation may change in the opposite direction.
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:33:21 AM

Crypto help us alot in future. It is a easiest mode of transcation. It gives us freedom from bank. It gives our own bank because we controlled our  all coin.
icomaster90

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:43:52 AM

it's better because it's much more advanced than classical fiat payment methods
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 01:18:13 PM

What I like the best about crypto is volatility and decentralisation. both of these things are extremely suitable for me, I adore crypto due to these reasons.
I also adore crypto users, those are advanced in technology

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: