Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:03:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you like best about Cryptocurrency?  (Read 4387 times)
SubZer0

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:07:26 PM

However, despite its growing popularity, it seems that the average people only understand the concept behind cryptocurrencies. When it comes to the application, many will clam up and look collectively confused. Understanding the concept of cryptocurrency is one thing, but knowing how to use it for daily use is an entirely different thing. To majority of people the concept cryptocurrency is not within their reach as they believe it is too complicated.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoadingPage

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:16:30 PM

Cryptocurrency is an investment tool that can be very profitable because the Crypto market is unstable, we can buy as much as possible when prices are low and when prices rise high, we can make big profits. Crypto is better than fiat money because Crypto does not have third parties and transactions are faster than fiat.
BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:22:53 PM

A fast and ever green investment is the major way of interest and crypto is important for every one not for me but a lot of people use crypto for online payments and online users are buy things over the Internet through this money while i like crypto because it is free from theft and where ever i goes i can use this money over there with out any problem.

HectorAlden

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:43:12 PM

Why cryotocurrency is useful?
What do you like best about cryotocurrency?
What makes cryotocurrency better then fiat?
The best about cryptocurrency is that these coins are really good for investments. Coins like PRG, ICX & LISK are worth investing in and you can easily go for them.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:45:43 PM

I like that today cryptocurrencies have a very wide range of uses and every time there is an opportunity to constantly develop their projects, all the same I think that there are very cool opportunities to invest today and get good money opportunities.
ejhayehm

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:04:06 PM

I join cryptocurrency market because I think this is a good chance to earn money. We can earn money by trading, investing or doing bounty. And if lucky, we can become rich without invest too much money.
SoiledDove

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:15:37 PM

Crypto currency cuts out the middle man so handling charges are a lot less. It puts power into the hands of the user. Also, all transactions are recorded on the Blockchain. So there's greater transparency.
popox

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:18:25 AM

Crypto gives too many opportunities for the self-increasing and it is the best that could be given with crypto. I like to improve myself and to improve the crypto.

stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:23:39 AM

I love the actual anonymity associated with exchanges as well as obligations. It is such as actively playing within solution brokers, just within actual life.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:29:17 AM

I like to know that nobody knows that my wallet is my wallet :-). There is no any banks who can limit me in sending big or small amount of money, I can choose which fee I would like to pay for it.
Rahees

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:33:49 AM

Money. My ability in crypto to have a control after my money without any problems and influencors on them. Crypto is also good for the saving money more than banks.
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:07:24 PM

And I just believe in the future of cryptocurrencies and actively study them for several years. Of course during this period there were ups and downs,there were losses.But with years comes experience.Now I try to invest in little-known tokens, I hope for growth within 1-2 years.Progress can not be stopped, I am sure that in 5-10 years cryptocurrencies will strongly press Fiat money.
SoiledDove

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:10:46 PM

It's gWhy cryotocurrency is useful?
[/quote]

Crypto currency is new, innovative, exciting and part of the future. It's a step in the direction of a better financial system for the whole world. Being involved in crypto currency gives you a sense of worthiness, a sense of being one up on the future.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:14:14 PM

The valuable cryptocurrency because it is an excellent way to call for capital from investors in the form of ICOs to support your startup project.
I like cryptocurrency because of its risky investment, the risk level is very high, but the profits are enormous.
Cryptocurrency is considered the second currency after the FIAT because of the fast-growing economy.
More and more countries and people accept it as a currency as a form of payment.

Well, I agree. However, for me, I like that it's a new technology that is introducing change in the business and investment sector today. It's not easy to introduce new things, especially in this modern and technologically inclined times, when everything is almost seemingly available already and nothing can't be introduced anymore. I also like that cryptocurrencies offer such a kind of investment that can be entered upon by people despite not having much as a capital on their hands, at least that way, they can stay to be immersed in the business sector that can hopefully help their economic causes.
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 12:16:58 PM

What else reasons will i have than because it earn me a living, doing crypto is good but the first thing that comes to everyone mind when starting anything is will it pays me, will i make some things out of there or will this change my life. so those thing are what comes to my mind when starting and since it pays and not yet to my expectation tho, now tell me why won't i choose making money is the best thing i like about cryptocurrency..

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:19:58 PM

It is useful because in cryptocurrency we can have alot of options to profit.In investing,trading,or joining signature campaigns,translations or in social media campaigns.Though fiat is still on high demands but the near fact that the value is stable we cannot have profit in it,in cryptocurrency its value will rise or fall anytime.Its up with those investors when to have smart timing inorder to trade for huge profit.

masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:30:22 PM

What I like best in electronic money is very high profit. Today you can spend one day, but the next day you can say 10. Special Blockchain technology with the growth of copper Bitcoin has put a lot of prospects for payments and transactions in electronic money.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:23:54 PM

Cryptocurrency is the future of digital currency, but so far Fiat takes a major role in the economy of the world , cryptocurrency attracts transparency , because you can see the transactions that you conduct.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:30:45 PM

what I like most about crypto currencies is nothing more than how to get them by campaigning and with that I can generate more income without disturbing the main work time I do. especially crypto currencies are considered as potential global currencies, so I am interested in having them
Rolley Dragon

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:39:45 PM

Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrency can be exchanged directly with an Internet connection device without the need of an intermediary financial institution. It works completely independent, objective, transparent, and no one can intervene. That is different from traditional money (paper money), which requires banks (financial institutions) to mediate transactions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: