Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:01:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2.1T 900W, Innosilicon Blake256 D9 DecredMaster/ 3.83T 1380W, S11 SiaMaster  (Read 8075 times)
shaninium

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:29:04 AM

The answer from Innosilicon the most "serious" company of miners, about my request to convert the price of BTC-USD well: "The price of D9 will not change", they do not care about customers, they only care about the money $$ .

Hello thank you for your feedback.

The price of the first batch and the second batch D9 is 6800 USD...It's not change...Because you say "The profit of D9 is now going down, and the price is goin up"

Feel free to let me know if you have any question. Thank you.

What about now ?? Look, i am very dissatisfied with the company policy, i just bought the miner and you just lowered the price in half. And you just said that you will not do this. I will not buy again, ever. Or recomend your miners.

DO NOT trust Chinese company, they only care about money.

They promised to ship on time 7/5- 10/5. WTF Huh At last, I pick up the miner in Hong Kong 18/5. On Time Huh Huh Huh
Even I pick up the miner in HK, I am very satisfied. I feel sorry for those get it overseas.

They are currently offering 6300 buy one free one now.
It means 3150 get one, However, I got the batch 2 miner at price $ 6800, and is just getting $50USD/day without counting other fees. Discount:(6800-3150)= 3650 and 3650/50 =73days
I need to mine 73 days to get 3650 back, but I simply do nothing and buy the miner later is much better?
The company punishes the early buyer Huh Huh WTF???

Moreover, I received their fucking kidding email:
Thank you for your interest and support for Innosilicon all the time! To reward our loyal customers, we provide two promotions to customers.

Firstly, all customers can enjoy the “buy one D9 and get extra one D9 free” promotion on our website, means that you pay 6300USD for one D9 miner and we will kindly provide two D9 miners for you.

Secondly, to those loyal customers who bought our D9 miners before, we send extra coupon and for your order before, we credit you 5 pcs of 400USD coupon.

They punish the early buyer and tell us this is to reward our loyal customers. How ridiculous is it? Huh Huh

SO PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANY PRODUCT FROM Innosilicon !!!
They can offer like 6300 for 10miner later on. so we can never get our money back.√
 You can still buy it , if you think it is profitable  Grin Grin

Yes, they punishes the early buyer. I waiting for a american company or another one that i can trust. Innosilicon never again !!! The coupon had to be at least 3k usd, 400 usd is a joke.

You said 5 pieces of 400$ coupons? Is it like bitmain where only 1 coupon can be used per miner? This situation exists cause ibelink brought out a much more powerful miner for the same price.

VegaMiner

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:39:41 AM

Yes.  $1500 off and buy one get one free.

Was that off innosilicon or a reseller?

Direct from innosilicon.
Kalyst69

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:12:07 AM

Does someone know what brings the latest S11 firmware (30th of May) ?
Is there fan regulation in it ?

Host your ASICs in Siberia for $0.07/KW all inclusive. Contact me for information.
Kmmille2

Activity: 40
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:46:14 PM

Innosilicon -

I woke up this morning and found this -

I have 2 D9's - both are updated with the most recent firmware. As of lastnight - both are now operating at less than 1 Ghs. I've reset them, but no luck. What's going on?

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8963

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 02:22:25 PM

I have 2 D9's - both are updated with the most recent firmware. As of lastnight - both are now operating at less than 1 Ghs. I've reset them, but no luck. What's going on?

You have 100% rejects. Are you mining on Luxor? That pool seems to be having issues. I switched to suprnova for now, works fine.
klwolf2000

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:54:40 PM

Innosilicon -

https://preview.ibb.co/httFQ8/D1.png
https://preview.ibb.co/g8Dh58/D2.png

I had the same issue and it was with Luxor's east pool. I notified them and they are aware of the issue and after switching to their west pool the miners work fine again.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:08:06 PM

How do you restore miner settings to default without the credentials?

chris-swiss

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:58:33 AM

i have receveid private message for request the old firmware on inno d9 i post  on this topic

https://www.justbeamit.com/zqkd3

for reset your innosilicon you have button left to entry ethernet,
Inno_ASIC (OP)

Activity: 243
Merit: 108

Innosilicon ASIC official representative

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 10:44:45 AM

Innosilicon -

I had the same issue and it was with Luxor's east pool. I notified them and they are aware of the issue and after switching to their west pool the miners work fine again.

Thank you for your feedback. Any problem for technical problem you can send email or add Skype miner_support@innosilicon.com.cn We will try our best to help you asap. Thank you.

Innosilicon Mining ASIC official Account
klwolf2000

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:02:06 PM

Innosilicon -

https://preview.ibb.co/httFQ8/D1.png
https://preview.ibb.co/g8Dh58/D2.png

Thank you for your feedback. Any problem for technical problem you can send email or add Skype miner_support@innosilicon.com.cn We will try our best to help you asap. Thank you.
Any chance of releasing firmware with custom fan and frequency/voltage control?
ykntr

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:08:02 PM

Hi everyone

ı have a d9 too
Which pool do you recommend?
Also which performance settings do you choose?
Are there any difference in revenue?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 08:20:21 PM

Hi everyone

ı have a d9 too

I think it makes sense to set it to "Performance", at least for now while the power cost is only a small fraction of revenue. Use any pool you want except f2pool, which has 50%+ of total hashrate. Use smaller pools. Suprnova is good, or Luxor if you prefer a pool without registration.

https://dcrstats.com/pow
ykntr

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:55:05 PM

Hi everyone

ı have a d9 too

I think it makes sense to set it to "Performance", at least for now while the power cost is only a small fraction of revenue. Use any pool you want except f2pool, which has 50%+ of total hashrate. Use smaller pools. Suprnova is good, or Luxor if you prefer a pool without registration.

https://dcrstats.com/pow

Thanks for reply
Why f2pool is popular ?
The revenue has got different from luxor or suprnova ?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 09:16:52 PM

Thanks for reply
Why f2pool is popular ?

Any reputable pool will pay roughly the same over time. They're all mining the same coin.

F2pool is probably used by some big farms but in any case it's a bad idea to give one pool so much hashrate.
chris-swiss

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:19:04 PM

Hi everyone

ı have a d9 too

its better use coinmine to luxor , you win 0,20 decred per 3 day with coinmine
sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:09:57 AM

Hello I do not want to buy ASIC in China, but it seems to have. B52 will cost me dearly? Do they have an X-series?
Theebuddylee

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:28:18 AM

I set up my D9 got into the panel and updated my pool information, hit update pool, get pool successfully updated message and when the miner restarts it is still on the default pool. I tried 3 different pools. logged in on two different browsers and two separate devices. The api call looks right in the logs but it will not update off of the default. I tried factory reset, same result. Anyone else have this issue or a potential fix?
ykntr

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:23:15 AM

Thanks for reply
Why f2pool is popular ?

Any reputable pool will pay roughly the same over time. They're all mining the same coin.

F2pool is probably used by some big farms but in any case it's a bad idea to give one pool so much hashrate.

Thank you for your reply
I will set tune Performance today.

Hi everyone

ı have a d9 too

its better use coinmine to luxor , you win 0,20 decred per 3 day with coinmine

I hope daily 0.20 decred for one D9 is so bad Sad
cyberdeity

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:04:20 AM

Does someone know what brings the latest S11 firmware (30th of May) ?
Is there fan regulation in it ?

I never see release notes for firmware, but this is what I have noticed so far:
Branding/Logo changed from DragonMint to Innosilicon
New Miner Logs option under Maintenance shows realtime data
I don't see any option to change fan speed, but mine appears to have lowered itself from 100 to 70, maybe that's part of auto tuning now I don't know
Latest Firmware check button now clocks forever instead of incorrectly showing installed version was current when it was not
Reported hash rate on status page has changed.  Seems to now show the natural variation in hashrate instead of the steady value it had before.  Below are comparisons between two of my miners.

https://i.imgur.com/wld7CbK.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/uCsa9Cj.jpg
KashHappy

Activity: 57
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:58:29 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2018, 05:27:56 PM by KashHappy

CAUTION!!! Unless you are HODLing coins for future profit which may or may not happen or enjoy a really expensive hobby with quickly diminishing rewards. I'd HIGHLY advise proceeding with caution if you're considering investing in these miners, or any miners for that matter.

I bought a D9 on the first wave from Innosilicon and was a strong supporter. Unfortunately, Inno flooded the market - driving rewards to down so quickly, even with the 1 one get 1 free promotion achieving ROI or turning a profit is so far down the road. And it's only going to get worse with the superior iBelink miner available now at similar pricing and Obelisk DCR miner becoming available soon.

Stats on 4/30:

Difficulty: 303,586,666
Nethash: 4.44 Ph/s
Daily Rewards: 1.77 DCR

Stats as of today:

Difficulty: 1,546,491,224
Nethash: 25.95 Ph/s
Daily Rewards: 0.35 DCR

Thank you, Inno!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: