Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:17:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin investment?  (Read 741 times)
razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:07:49 PM

I am new to cryptocurreny ,I am thinking of investing into altcoin but seeing the downfall in it should I go for the investment for a good future .
Most likely, by the end of the year, maybe next year. In any case, this is more likely than the rollback from the second place in the list of Crypto-currency. To happen so or not? We will see with time. In any case, the ETH coin should be in the portfolio of any self-respecting trader and investor.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:14:26 PM

I am new to cryptocurreny ,I am thinking of investing into altcoin but seeing the downfall in it should I go for the investment for a good future .

Don’t put all your money into Bitcoin. It is common rule when we are talking about principles of making investments. And altcoins is great opportunity to find the right coin for earning money in future.
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 06:18:30 PM

oday, investments in Alt skins are becoming more and more interesting. Almost all altcoins have reached their bottom and continue to go down just refuse. Every now and then within a week or two shoots at 10-20% and rolls back. This can make great money by placing orders for sale 10-20% above the level of purchase, fixing profits and constantly re-buying.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
MontagueEugene

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:27:27 PM

You could look at this coins.

RIPPLE
DEX
DASH
EOS

It is a very fast transaction and increasing the price daily.
El Loco

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 06:49:21 PM

It's not worth now invest in ICO and altcoins. Wait for a bullish period where all altcoins can perform well.
nobetci

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:43:08 PM

Nobody can guarantee that the cryptocurrencies can make you rich. All can I say about this is, do not make investment in the coins and ICOs which you have not done enough researches about.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
milah_ah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:23:14 AM

I believe that you can invest. Even if the market is red. You need to choose a strong coin and hold it.
sofmyhad

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:53:03 AM

It is a good situation for you with such prices. You could buy alternative cryptocurrencies with their lower prices and have great results later when prices will grew.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:03:53 PM

Current market is good for buying altcoins,  because the market is in downtrend only.  All altcoins price depends upon bitcoin price. So now you can invest into altcoins,  go to the coinmarketcap.com and select the top ten coins in that choose the high growing coins and check the growth chart of the coins then you can invest on those coins. It will be more helpful to you in future.  If the altcoin prices increases in future you will gain more income.

emanbea07

Activity: 193

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:07:52 PM

For now it is good to invest ethereum because the price of ethereum is cheap price buy and hold for the longterm trade and sell if the price pump.
clairdelune

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:14:46 PM

Yes you can invest in cryptocurrency for a good future. But in investing in cryptocurrency you have to study and learn first on how to invest, because if you do not know how to invest properly then you will just lose the money that you have invested on it and it will be too risky if you do not study on how to invest on cryptocurrency. Even if you invest on other you have to study it also so you won't lose what you have invested, it will also be hard for you to earn big if you do not know how to invest properly. Like me I study first the cryptocurrency before I make it as my job. The first time I enter the world of cryptocurrency it becomes difficult for me to earn big because my knowledge about cryptocurrency is not that like a pro so I take my time reading and studying the cryptocurrecy so that I will earn big.
GolruShu

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:59:27 PM

The decrease in costs happens all through the cryptographic money showcase. Bitcoin sets the pattern and pulls the whole market down. I can't help thinking that currently isn't the best time for here and now speculations. In any case, those individuals who wager on long haul speculations will get an expansive pay. Before putting resources into digital forms of money you ought to be prepared to sit tight for quite a while. The ascent in costs for altcoins can be significantly higher than the ascent in costs of real digital currencies. This makes altcoins more alluring for venture.
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 02:15:10 PM

Well yes, in fact that's the best thing to invest into altcoin especially when their price is sliding down. You should take the advantage of the market price being down because volatility is a normal thing on the crypto world. Buy as much as you can while the price is low but only buy those coins that have a potential of going high so it can give you good profits for your investment.
Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:21:05 PM

for my own investment in Ripple because I think in addition to Bitcoin many other nice coin especially Ripple has a very good potential to grow in the future.
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:28:37 PM

Investment in altcoin is a good,  to buy low and sell high just keep your eyes in the market for the updates to the movement of price this so very risky up and down the value.

iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:33:13 PM

The decline in prices is a good time to buy cryptocurrency.We need to invest now and wait for profit in the future.
matedrink24

Activity: 188

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:59:56 PM

You should choose yourself a coin that you believe it will succeed. This point is quite risky for the investment. Be careful before investing.

CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:05:35 PM

I believe that you can invest. Even if the market is red. You need to choose a strong coin and hold it.

Crypto world is unpredictable you can only guess that this coin may go higher in future, i always say if your luck is good then you will get good profit. Predictions do work if you follow reknown analyst, and when market is red this is the right time to buy any coin because at that time it is at their lowest price so in future it will definitely increase.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:12:00 PM

You should choose yourself a coin that you believe it will succeed. This point is quite risky for the investment. Be careful before investing.

Actually choosing the best investment is necessary before you invest. Their is still good altcoin investment so we should be determined in choosing the best project. Think of diversify your investment for you to have best profit.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 03:25:58 PM

different use with aspects as reference of returns with technical arrange of examination to put with nodes of dedication as expecting the run of selection with the models on examination and collects with returns to complete as the finest on terms with investment plan.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: