Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:02:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin investment?  (Read 741 times)
BTCwin1

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:34:48 AM

Yes, investing in ALT can make a good profit, but only if the bull market comes.
In a bear market, investing in mainstream tokens may be a better bet, such as BTC and ETH.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lucasmcdonnell87

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:53:13 AM

In this current time, BTC is very low, and it is a good time to now we can buy it and patiently wait next year, It can boom green like the end of 2017. My hope.
Btcepenbob

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:06:46 AM

I am new to cryptocurreny ,I am thinking of investing into altcoin but seeing the downfall in it should I go for the investment for a good future .

I think just risk to invest in altcoins this days. The prices are quite low and very good for new investors. It won't be an unproductive investment for you.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:26:30 PM

You should invest in altcoin but only after you have put a good portion of that investment money into bitcoin. it is good to make sure that you are diversifying in your investments, there is no telling what will happen to a particular project at any given point in time so make sure that you invest in more than one altcoin to mitigate the risks of investing.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:28:00 PM

Cryptos are here to stay for the long run. The financial services transformation - and of monetary affairs - will be profound, and that's why I am excited about financial blockchain projects working on those challenges! I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:35:26 PM

I am new to cryptocurreny ,I am thinking of investing into altcoin but seeing the downfall in it should I go for the investment for a good future .

Certainly several altcoins are worth the investment. Not all. You have to carefully choose the coins to buy so that you do not stay with useless shitcoins later. In current market conditions, it is better to invest in coins that are highly listed.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Aryan55

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:39:15 PM

Its a great chance for us to buy altcoin when the price is low in market cause when price of any coin low in market we can buy any coin at cheaper rate. Further when the price of the coin grow up we can sell it to get profit in a short term.
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:46:54 PM

When the market is declining or in dip .I take this aa an opporunity to buy coins ans invest..I think for you it is also the same. If you want to invest you should buy during the dip. But you should be careful in choosing the coins you want to buy.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:50:00 PM

Nobody will tell you what to invest in to make a profit.
Read, develop, watch the news, analyze, select the project and you will succeed.
Striker17

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:58:55 PM

Don't be afraid of what you see right now, the downfall of market is normal situation. Don't you think that this is the right time and the opportunity to buy some coins with a good potential in the future. So don't be afraid to invest friend.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Iambatman

Activity: 171
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:00:49 PM

Yes go for the altcoin and ico yes its so risky but it has a high chance that your money will going x5 or x10 the key in here is just read about the project
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:01:55 PM

Altcoins are an excellent investment tool. Yes, investing in alternative cryptocurrencies is more risky than bitcoin, but they can bring a substantial profit!
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:02:48 PM

I will suggest that you invest in altcoin that are very potential and are good for hold because they can be very profitable especially if you buy them in this period of dip. When the market recover from the bear, the price will rise.
Crypto World News

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:04:57 PM

There are many good altcoins to invest in, but always make sure they have a good roadmap and you understand the purpose of the crypto.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:09:35 PM

You understand the market right now, so the best choice is to look for a better investment, I doubt because you are new and certainly not fully understand how the good and bad sides of cryptocurrency are, you know from the many opinions here that new users are more easily panicked and compiled on FUD. Moreover, altcoins are crypto which have unpredictable and fast movements, this will make your mental condition depressed. I say this so that you understand the crypto situation right now, but if you can get through it and profits from your altcoin investment, this is a lesson for others. good luck for you because want to enter crypto investment.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
BTcoint

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:21:41 PM

Altcoins investment nowadays is good for long term period only for 7 years + , so if you have good fund make 40 % on altcoins another 40 % for bitcoin and take the 20 % for daily basic needs . Manage to forget 80 % for the coming 7 years .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
sam53

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:33:48 PM

It's about 4 months until now so how are you at the moment. LOL. Did you take advantages of any suggestion in this thread?? Seem like all these suggestions are useless and it's impossible to earn money in this world by following other people suggestions Smiley. You should learn the way to know which one is a good cryptocurrency to invest in by yourself Smiley.
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:37:50 PM

if you go when the price is red then you are far from luck, my experience in investing in Cryptocurrency, this is a great opportunity for investors to invest in altcoin.

baiwei

Activity: 541

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:45:47 PM

Bear market or the downtrend in the cryptomarket today is natural and I think this is a good opportunity for us to buy some potential altcoin because some crypto enthusiasts says that crypto market will reach trillion dollar industry before the year ends and I think that would be possible because blockchain technology is needed in our economy.
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:51:35 PM

The decline in the market is not necessarily bad, this may be a buying opportunity? I can tell you this way: If it has risen so high, are there investors who dare to buy it?

A great analogy to learn from. This is a great encouragement for many. Having a promising mindset as this is much needed especially during this period of time. We need more people to invest as the altcoins are still low. When these goes up, buyers will not regret their investment anymore. Buy now for as long as the altcoins are still low in it’s price. Don’t just sell if you have some with you. Keep it and wait a little more.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: