Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:19:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin investment?  (Read 741 times)
wilsonwilly1 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:07:08 AM

I am new to cryptocurreny ,I am thinking of investing into altcoin but seeing the downfall in it should I go for the investment for a good future .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jfederkins

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:50:40 AM

Yes, you should. This investments will help you to have an income and to check your confidence in this sphere.
zacad

Activity: 396

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:19:57 PM

The decline in the market is not necessarily bad, this may be a buying opportunity? I can tell you this way: If it has risen so high, are there investors who dare to buy it?

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:25:26 PM

my personal strategy which i find most successful is to only participate in the  altcoin pumps that occur each day and only do it for a short time. for example you see some shitcoin rising on the exchanges with a huge volume and a lot of hype. what you do is that you jump on board and buy that altcoin but keep your eyes on the market to see when the hype is going to die off indicated by the drop in volume and slow down of the rise. then you dump that shitcoin ASAP and get your profit out.
rinse and repeat every day and make a fortune...

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:13:04 PM

Buying the dip can generate compelling returns, current market already dip back to $2xxB marketcap, It's a good signal to buying cryptocurrencies and holding on to them for a substantial period of time, regardless of how much the digital assets fluctuate in value, remember don't buy into crypto pumps  Smiley
youngsblin

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:17:28 PM

Choose for yourself interesting projects and invest in them,it is desirable not to go for the top 10-20 crypto-currencies,and it is desirable to buy just on the fall of the market.
azizsatrasia68

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:24:59 PM

I am new to cryptocurreny ,I am thinking of investing into altcoin but seeing the downfall in it should I go for the investment for a good future .
There is a beneficial part of the market downturn, you can buy and start investing in some coins. Choose some projects to check as the first step to invest in them. Be patient waiting for price increases and make a profit.
sarfwr

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:27:53 PM

At present, almost all the tokens are in a downward trend, so buying altcoin may not be a rational decision.
I suggest you invest in BTC, because BTC is in a very cheap position at present, and Altcoin may face policy problems.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:32:11 PM

The decline in prices occurs throughout the cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin sets the trend and pulls the entire market down. It seems to me that now is not the best time for short-term investments. But those people who bet on long-term investments will receive a large income. Before investing in cryptocurrencies you should be ready to wait for a long time. The rise in prices for altcoins can be much higher than the rise in prices of major cryptocurrencies. This makes altcoins more attractive for investment.
bionicl34

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:36:24 PM

I believe that investing in altcoins when their price falls is a wrong decision. it is better to wait for a cheaper price.
Nuex

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:37:18 PM

investing in altcoin can be one long-term investment, we must be smart to choose what altcoin is good for us to choose in the long term for the future ...
Aleth

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:45:10 PM

The decline in the market is not necessarily bad, this may be a buying opportunity? I can tell you this way: If it has risen so high, are there investors who dare to buy it?

Decline in the price of cryptocurrency is already expected. Such decline is always the best opportunity to buy and invest. I suggest do some research and choose where you can best invest your money. But don’t take to much time before you invest because time is at stake and probably today or tomorrow the price already went up. Thete’s risk as you invest but there’s wisdom in research.
FOUAD1994

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:45:56 PM

I advice you to hold your crypto currency for long term to make strong profits
kyrbuk

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:58:57 PM

I think that you still need to wait, in the summer period there is always a drop in prices in the cryptocurrency world. The price can be to fall at the  lower  and when she will fall need to buy altcoyins
and wait for profit.
Jiucaige

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:59:02 PM

I believe that investing in altcoins when their price falls is a wrong decision. it is better to wait for a cheaper price.
Why can't you buy altcoins when you fall? I think if you think there is potential for an altcoin, it will be a better buying opportunity when it falls, and if it rises in the future, you will get more returns.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:14:57 PM

Gaining profit in crypto currencies thru altcoin investment nowadays is like finding a needle in a haystack. During the bloodbath, you really have to look for news about any catalyst that will make that coin prosper, otherwise, you will get stuck and be whipsawed. I think this is the perfect time to buy when everyone is selling, because it's a lot cheaper price and it has the potential to reach the previous ATH. Do your research about BUZZCOIN, they have a core upgrade coming soon.
ZandC

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:16:46 PM

should be careful when wanting to invest for now. this time almost all prices of coins can't be predicted let alone price of Bitcoin very difficult guessed.
Damn3d

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:57:25 PM

I can say if this is your first time investing, you go and do that, no matter what are the prices now, because if you will be postponing, there is a chance to miss all the trains!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Cybersecurity Penetration Testing
.....on the Ethereum Blockchain......
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ██▌         ▄  ▄▄
        ██▌        █▀ ▄█
        ██▌       █▀ ██
        ███████████ ▀▀
                 ▀██▄
                  ███
                  ▐██
                  ▐██
                  ███
                 ▄██▀
       ███████████▀
     ▄█ ▄▄
    ██ ▄█
      ██
     ▀▀
    ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ████████████████████████████
    ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
    ███████████████       ██████
    ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
    ████████████▀▀     ▀▀▀██████
    ████████████          ██████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄    ▄
     ██▄            ▄████████████▀
     █████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
      █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
     █▄█████████████████████████▌
     ▀██████████████████████████
       ▀███████████████████████
       ▐██████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████▀
           ▄▄█████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:03:56 PM

Yeah for now sure. The way the market is now I think its now the best time to invest so that when the best times come you can benefit more.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
iamike

Activity: 314

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:16:33 PM

Yea you should invest in the altcoin. It is an undisputable fact that altcoins are decreasing significantly this year. And even bitcoin is also decreasing. I see this time to be the best time for everyone to invest because you can afford more coins with small amount of dollars. The only key to gain in crypto is patience and constant monitoring of the crypto market.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: