Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:07:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin investment?  (Read 741 times)
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:10:33 PM

There are so many altcoins in the crypto space with good future prospects. You can research into some of them, perhaps from the top ten cryptocurrencies. There are also other other new altcoins in the space that worth investing in.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:16:50 PM

I think you should go ahead to invest in the altcoin as you have planned doing, the fall in price now is just for a while and it won't last forever. The good thing is for you to invest when the price is down so that by the time price increase one can sell and gain a whole lot.
siagh357

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:21:07 PM

Altocoin investment is not just up and up with all profit. Down price must also be factor into your objective so as long as you see your coin going red you don't panic. There isnt any coin that don't go down.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:25:59 PM

Altocoin investment is not just up and up with all profit. Down price must also be factor into your objective so as long as you see your coin going red you don't panic. There isnt any coin that don't go down.

Every crypo coin has ups and downs but that's not at all the problem with the experienced users and early adopters as they are well aware of the situation and market fluctuations but the newbie to crypto invests mostly into altcoin without checking prospect and then end up doing panic sell when the value goes down.

Am I spamming? Report me!
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:28:46 PM

Regarding altcoin investment, you better learn first what causes the fall of the current conditions, why it can happen and what is a good solution for you to do that can give you benefits for when you do it.
I think such a thing is much needed. When your desire for altcoin investment arises even if you see the fall in it, then just continue your desire without fear.

winterrose

Activity: 619
Merit: 352

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:36:15 PM

Hi TS, dont invest all of your money, chose top50 alts, and do it analyse everything what chose to invest
stunedi

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:38:36 PM

I believe that the fall is over and now is the best time to invest in altcoins.
aamy90925

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:19:37 AM

The risk in the market of cryptocurrency is always present even if you're going to hold coin whether for a long term or short term. It will all depends on the behavior of the market, whereas the price of the coin increases or decreases which varies from time to time. We all should assumed that the fact that altcoins are under this digital world, which can grow in an instant, can also fall and vanish promptly. You should just risk what you can afford to lose.
Dek_Fakhri

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:37:53 AM

I am new to cryptocurreny ,I am thinking of investing into altcoin but seeing the downfall in it should I go for the investment for a good future .
yes with the decrease in the price of altcoin that you can currently invest in altcoin that you think can be profitable and promising then from now on you can invest moreover the market also has not been back up and with you invest in altcoin you also wait for all its back up
markosimic

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:46:43 AM

I think you should go ahead to invest in the altcoin as you have planned doing, the fall in price now is just for a while and it won't last forever. The good thing is for you to invest when the price is down so that by the time price increase one can sell and gain a whole lot.
yes, I agree with you the market will not forever experience a decline I'm sure the price will soon recover, I think it's a good opportunity to invest in the long term in order to get big profits in the future.
dekleni

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:51:20 AM

I am new to cryptocurreny ,I am thinking of investing into altcoin but seeing the downfall in it should I go for the investment for a good future .

if i to invest better i think fikir first. because I do not want to be sorry for the future, I better ride up the rankings first.
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:53:38 AM

Altcoin investment is a good way to gain profit. Although it is true that the current market right now is not that stable but I know that if it would recover then it would be a profitable time for altcoin investor.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:04:08 AM

I believe that the fall is over and now is the best time to invest in altcoins.
The market is in free fall and we can't say if it's over or not.

But if you're about to invest in altcoins, the best time if you don't have to ask anybody anymore and that is when you are ready.
@tutrinhanh

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:06:13 AM

The market crash is an opportunity for us to buy their true value cryptocurrency, nothing to worry about, buy and hold them, buy and forget them for a few years looking back you will see the investment How effective
Nell Theres

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:11:22 AM

in my opinion, I believe that investing in Altcoin when their price falls is the wrong decision.
it's better to wait for a cheaper price then buy it and wait for the profit.

dumple

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:13:36 AM

Just put yoour money in all those coins that you consider trustables, otherwise just invest in a few ICOs and you will have a huge amount of money in a near future

Dimple444

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:32:42 AM

You should research Fantasy Gold Coin.

Crypto Research: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4520788.0

Group to Discuss scams, good investment and all. 1400+ members and growing.
flowerofsun12

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:33:02 AM

there are really impressive opportunities at the moment in crypto market. so many great projects are very cheap because of this bearish market trend. so if you invest major altcoins like ethereum or neo you will get good returns in the future.
utlptc

Activity: 392

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:02:37 AM

You should learn about crypto first. Learn how market behaves.
I can suggest you to follow some youtube channel for learning about crypto currency.
Also, you can check out the academy video series by DeepOnion where you can learn the basic of blockchain and crypto.
Then you decide what to do. Now, I only can tell you that you should choose some undervalued coin like DeepOnion, Cardano, Medic.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:36:14 PM

There is a beneficial part of the market downturn, you can buy and start investing in some coins. Choose some projects to check as the first step to invest in them. Be patient waiting for price increases and make a profit.
with investments indeed capable of generating far greater profits. with Altcoin's increasingly improved development will be great for ever-increasing growth and bringing far greater benefits. so with the investment in Altcoin is very good and very profitable in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆