Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:46:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin investment?  (Read 741 times)
imopogicute

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:25:47 AM

If you are new to crypto currency you need to read the forums to prevent the scam because it's hard to invest if you do not know it will grow. you must be very careful when looking for low sales token. then you should always look at the market so you know when to sell your purchased tokens.

simple strategy you should know
Buy low cost then sell at high cost

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:32:00 AM

I am new to cryptocurreny ,I am thinking of investing into altcoin but seeing the downfall in it should I go for the investment for a good future .

It is better to invest right now since the price is low. With that you can assure your profit once the market starts to recover. But I'd suggest invest in major Altcoin like etherium, litecoin, eos, cland carnado. These altcoins have potential to increase more in the future.
arun9900

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:57:01 AM

only look to invest in the top 100 or 200 ranked altcoins, because the lower their rank, the riskier the project is.
EOS  OmiseGO  Tron  Golem  0x Augur  Kyber  VeChain  Aeternity  IOSToken  Zilliqa  CyberMiles  fair idea about the top altcoins 2018. With this information in hand, you can go to a financial consultant to plan your cryptocurrency One of the major factors which is driving growth !!
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:59:22 AM

nowadays is a great oppurtunity for fill the altbags with this really shit cheap prices, as an example , wan (2 usd), waves (2.8 usd), tezos (1.3 USD) and next year you can enjoy your retirement.
camuszpride

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 12:00:23 PM

Try to make a review on exmr monero. We will going to have a Getcryptopayments this Q3 where other altcoins can participate on voting process before listing on it. The best thing you can do is to research first  and understand the purpose of each coins before making an investments.
Lingqingyi

Activity: 168

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:02:50 PM

I think is worth investing some undervalued tokens, now there are still many new ICO tokens, the price is very low, so some altcoin prospect is very good, but it was undervalued, then these are worth the investment.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:09:20 PM

I you are new to cryptocurrency, just do the necessary research and study first and understand further the fundamentals of cryptocurrency. Once you had the knowledge then you can start to do your investment and the best time in doing it is to make sure that you are buying during the bear market since the price of alts are much cheaper. Hold your alts even if it takes you to hold more than 3 months of waiting as long as you will gain profit in the end. My advice is that investor should have patience in dealing with their investment.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
balfouri

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:10:10 PM

For now it's time to invest because the market price were going down.You must have to invest atleast top five of the alternative coin and hold for a few months to have a profit

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
dommerty

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:24:39 PM

"Buy when everyone sells. Sell when everyone buys. "- so spoke Baron Rothschild. I recently began to adhere to this expression in the field of trade in cryptocurrencies. and you know, it started to work out. most likely the market will soon unfold and purchased struts altcoins will grow in price. I definitely believe that in this trend it is necessary to buy the strongest coins. they will necessarily grow in price
Beabtc11

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:28:56 PM

I am new to cryptocurreny ,I am thinking of investing into altcoin but seeing the downfall in it should I go for the investment for a good future .

Mate, it depends on what type of investment you will do. If you want a short term investment, this is not the right time for that kind of investment. The market is really downfall and maybe you will lose your capital. But if you do long term investment, this will make you more profitable. Research and buy promising altcoins now because it is at low price then hold for a while until price will triple higher the price you buy. In that way your refit will triple.
max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:36:10 PM

For now it's a right timing to invest because most of the value of altcoins are in low.But you put it in your mind that you have a big risk in investing.You must invest money not to big for a start because you're a new in this kind of gambling.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:26:50 PM

there are really impressive opportunities at the moment in crypto market. so many great projects are very cheap because of this bearish market trend. so if you invest major altcoins like ethereum or neo you will get good returns in the future.

turn the page
JeffreyBasil

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:39:50 PM

I would suggest you to have look out these coins which have a very deep price. I believe it's will bring you a good profit in future.
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:41:38 PM

Now is a good time for investment, I'm not sure that the fall has ended, but if you look at the long term then it's a great opportunity to multiply your capital. I invested ada, xlm, eth, lend.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:07:07 PM

Investing on ICO is an exciting experience for me. As long as you invest on a legit and potential ICO. The adrenaline rush when your coin enters exchange and you can trade them and earn profit. You should try and experience it. It's really rewarding.
Mind Control

Activity: 224
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:07:40 PM

The irony of investment is that you wait for a low price before you jump in. Since the market is experiencing set backs, true investors buys in so that they will gain more when the price soars up. As the common saying in investment state: "Buy low, sell high", we are currently at the "low" part so investing or buying the the best move.
Lovecrafter

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:26:31 PM

If you want a more calm and confident growth, it is better to invest in bitcoin. But if you want more dramatic and dangerous growth, then your choice is alts
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:44:34 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2018, 07:55:38 PM by crazycatwoman03

The irony of investment is that you wait for a low price before you jump in. Since the market is experiencing set backs, true investors buys in so that they will gain more when the price soars up. As the common saying in investment state: "Buy low, sell high", we are currently at the "low" part so investing or buying the the best move.
This is the basic step when it comes to trading and it is justified since profits can only be earned at higher prices than the amount you invested.  There are people who have invested at higher prices because obviously the price where higher when they decided to jump in and I am sure that at the current market position,  they are not happy with what they did. They continue to hold hoping that the price may get high again.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Kevlar

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:49:30 PM

Recently, I'm more and more convinced that in such a bad market it's too risky to invest in altcoins. In most cases, they either immediately lose the price, or depreciate after 1-2 weeks ... I invested in the innovative project Pchain and it fell 3 times in price ...

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:07:45 PM

Recently, I'm more and more convinced that in such a bad market it's too risky to invest in altcoins. In most cases, they either immediately lose the price, or depreciate after 1-2 weeks ... I invested in the innovative project Pchain and it fell 3 times in price ...

That depends on your time bracket. If you are looking at short term investment then bad market could be hell for you. But if you are looking for a long term investment, considering that you are to invest in a well established coin, the a bad market, such as the current market, could be a blessing for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: