Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:27:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to increase BTC?  (Read 77781 times)
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:23:45 PM

Be patient in earning through Bitcoin. Find time in participating through signature campaigns and not in a hurry. The moment you have saved good amount of Bitcoin this will probably end up in beginning capital for investment.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
abas_ir

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:26:29 PM

The best way to increase your btc is to trade with them in an exchange such as binance, or if you want you can use faucets but I personal think that they are not so good
but some people has no knowledge about trading skills.some people mining bitcoin if they have money to buy crypto miner.but it need much money that not all person can do it.
bytomboy1234

Activity: 145
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:34:23 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 03:36:54 PM by bytomboy1234

Well the first thing to realise is you don't have to increase your  to increase your wealth, the value of  increasing is enough. In an ideal world you would increase your  and also have the price increasing. You can try trading or mining or campaigns, check out the  and you'll find plenty of information on them

Trading is one of the best way of increase your. I mostly invest my in different ICOS and other altcoin that are added in exchanges, i mostly earn good amount of  from trading alt coin. there are also so many other sources of , but i will also suggest you trading that is more easy and reliable way of increasing your bitcoin but if you want to earn tension free then i think long term trading is the best source.
novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:17:31 AM

There are so many other source of earning Bitcoins but still the best way to earn bitcoin is trading in fact from trading one can get a good amount of bitcoin depending on your initial investment,  if you have good planning about trading bitcoin then you can really make good profit from trading altcoins.
wbk940122

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:22:38 AM

There are many ways to increase bitcoin, such as trading bitcoin or ALT currency, and other online tasks. I think you can make a profit through altcoin trading and increase bitcoin, but you can profit from the bitcoin in a simple way.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:33:22 AM

Bitcoin can earn by different kind of efforts like employ your skills in signature campaign will paid in BTC,Trading is also efficient way to earn BTC,Gambling also some time work but no surety to earn or not.
If you can lend your BTC at different exchanges will paid good amount of BTC against it and hold in wallet till maximize the profit.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
santorinii

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:08:43 AM

frist look the amount you invested if not enough for BTC, try a good altcoin, learn some good projects
mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:24:25 AM

Maybe only people who have big capital to play bitcoin prices every time but if for a small player can only accept the situation and wait until there is an increase when it wants to earn revenue and do not ever easily despair when you lose.

hhussain

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:05:02 AM

Increasing BTC can only be done by doing trading. Learn trading and make profit in trading and increase your BTC portfolio and make good profits and you can also make btc from free faucets by entering you bitcoin address you can search them on google.
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:15:52 PM

There are lots of ways on how to earn or increase the bitcoins that you have as of now by just simply investing it in legit investing companies or try the trading system which will gives you more income.
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:14:36 PM

There are lots of ways on how to earn or increase the bitcoins that you have as of now by just simply investing it in legit investing companies or try the trading system which will gives you more income.
Well if we want to increase our bitcoin we should do trading really well, but trading is not an easy job to increase our bitcoin, it will require us to be a knowledgeable and a wise person, and we can also hold our bitcoin for long time so the value of it will grow in the market.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
ffg56

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:49:46 PM

You can get more Bitcoins by mining and trading. However, if I want to obtain Bitcoin through excavation, I think this is not an easy task. It takes a lot of money, time and electricity to dig, and the cost of electricity will be high. I think the deal is more suitable for me.
deep4u

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:53:50 PM

You can get more Bitcoins by mining and trading. However, if I want to obtain Bitcoin through excavation, I think this is not an easy task. It takes a lot of money, time and electricity to dig, and the cost of electricity will be high. I think the deal is more suitable for me.
you have valid point here about mining but  I need ad more details on this  for mining bitcoin you will huge money to buy rig to make money if you do mine on pc you will not make money instead you will loose your electricity.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:48:17 PM

Hey guys.

How can I increase my bitcoin money? I am a bit curious to those people who can easily make money “btc” grow fast. How do they it correctly?
Can I ask a bit of advice on how to manage it like what you do?
Of course I know many people here want to know too.

Maybe it is good to share a little of it. It would be great if we grow together.

When bitcoin in flat range just use your BTC to increase it amount through the altcoins trading/ investing or buy some other top cryptocurrencies like in Coinbase Index https://am.coinbase.com/index or something like that if you believe in further growth

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65]
  Print  

Jump to: