Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:43:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a better payment system?  (Read 1975 times)
market field

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:52:20 AM

It can't be considered right now since only a few establishments are accepting it and numbers of users are still few also. A lot of people consider this only as an investment only but not as a currency just like fiat. It looks like, people are now focusing on investing crypto but not the way they used it as for payments purposes.
You are right until now people are more inclined to use crypto as an investment tool, not for payment transaction tool. It may take a very long time to apply bitcoin as a means of payment, in crypto, there is not the only bitcoin, but there are also many altcoins. If only bitcoins are used as a transaction tool, what about the others? In addition to the current many countries in the world that prohibit the use of crypto, there are only a few in this world that the company received crypto. So it will be very difficult bitcoin penetrate into a payment transaction tool.

I Agree, this is one of the best payment with paperless transaction and can be use to send worldwide which i think is the big advantageous the other payment system.
I agree with what you are saying. That is a good way to pay when we buy items from different countries. It's an easy way to trade. This is very convenient. And now I see a lot of ICO projects being applied to very good payments.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:59:24 AM

The answer is that it often is not, at least for most people, most of the time. Eventually it will be the best payment system, but it needs to develop further, gain more adoption, and get over the scaling obstacles. Even so, Bitcoin is already the best payment system for certain use-cases, such as sending money across borders, or receiving money from someone you don't trust (which helps further in cross-border transactions).

of course bitcoin is the safest payment system and very easy to use not only that bitcoin also its delivery process is very fast and requires a very cheap shipping cost to be dikrim anywhere between countries around the world.
LumeenaThuwan

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:39:17 AM

In the present time money is the main payment system. When we compare with money, bitcoin also a good payment method, but it should develop with the time. In the present time money is essential payment method because all external environment factors created to depend on the money. As a internet payment system bitcoin take a major role. But bitcoin has not yet developed to overcome money. I think bitcoin will be a better payment system in future time.
heureca

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:53:25 AM

I think that BTC is not the best payment tool. Moreover, I will not pay in BTC for something like shop goods and etc. We have a lot of criptocurrencies with very fast transaction speed and low transaction fees and it is better to use it for payments.

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:31:58 AM

Depends on how you are going to use it. Yes it is better for transferring funds across the globe, but for small payments like buying a newspaper, fiat cash is a better option as it is quicker. Bitcoin has it's uses, but needs to develop more to be a real everyday payment system
fianaindriati

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:51:59 AM

I think that BTC is not the best payment tool. Moreover, I will not pay in BTC for something like shop goods and etc. We have a lot of criptocurrencies with very fast transaction speed and low transaction fees and it is better to use it for payments.
there is a good taste and there is no good use of the bitcoin actually, because bitcoin is there are drawbacks too, we need to trust bitcoin to be used in our future.
vorseb

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:52:21 AM

Do you want to make digital gold as payment system? I think nope, because bitcoin is more valuable. The price can go up over time. Why not just save it than give to other people.
gunungkembar

Activity: 545
Merit: 43

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:04:06 AM

The answer is that it often is not, at least for most people, most of the time. Eventually it will be the best payment system, but it needs to develop further, gain more adoption, and get over the scaling obstacles. Even so, Bitcoin is already the best payment system for certain use-cases, such as sending money across borders, or receiving money from someone you don't trust (which helps further in cross-border transactions).

I see if bitcoin is used as a means of payment of course bitcoin is the best payment system at this time because bitcoin can also be sent anywhere with a very fast delivery and has a very high level of security.
Johnabraham

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:12:34 AM

bitcoin is not a best payment system Bitcoin is easy to use and easy to transaction. but It's costly to transfer but you anywhere sending payment without concern for currency conversation .Every one know that Bitcoin high volatility, it is very difficult to regulate the price .
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:13:53 AM

bitcoin is a better payment system because it's easy access and faster and hassle free transactions but it is difficult using this for now because there are still people who are afraid and won't trust it. This needs further learning and information drive.
I think so too. Bitcoin will become a good paying system with low service fees. Many people will use bitcoin to pay for their services without having to carry large amounts of cash. Future bitcoin will be supported by modern blockchain technology and billing system of bitcoin will grow more and more.

Adv Tahmina

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:27:22 AM

Bitcoin is easy to use and easy to buy. Bitcoin will be the best choice for you in the future. Now I see a lot of ICO projects being applied to very good payments.
fklfyl

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:31:59 AM

Bitcoin is the world's first decentralized digital currency and online payment system. Using this currency, users can conduct transactions without the intervention of third-party intermediaries (such as banks).
All transactions between Bitcoin users are verified by the network node and recorded in an open shared ledger called a blockchain. The user log also shows the record of each transaction. Therefore, as long as there is a balance that can be spent in the wallet, transactions can be made. Bitcoin payment systems use seed or private keys to prevent thieves from stealing Bitcoin in wallets and prevent Bitcoin from being lost or duplicated in the blockchain.

The process of confirming a transaction (usually starting within 10 minutes) or keeping a service record is called mining. Computers involved in such processes are called network nodes. The maximum number of Bitcoin that can be created (the revenue that can be obtained through the mining process) is 21 million. Bitcoin creation will be halved every four years until it reaches the upper limit.
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:35:46 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin is a better currency for payments, especially online ones. It is tidious to login to a bank account and then clicking a lot of things in order to pay just a few bucks for something. With Bitcoin, the only thing you have to do is to scan a QR code. Some banks have their own mobile apps but still you have to depend on them if you want to send transactions. Lightning Network transactions are instant and far more secure than entering your credit card credentials. I would choose Bitcoin over conventional ways of paying for services.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
Rkss4

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:40:11 AM

Yes bitcoin is a good payment system. Many online crypto jobs payment is directly paid by bitcoin and Ethereum. Bitcoin payments system is very easy and flexible. No extra problems and quick transaction.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
copoyes

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 08:51:46 AM

bitcoin can be as good payment but the problem is in send fee
which is so big and sometimes long reach may be that it is still a constraint
ringgo96

Activity: 1540
Merit: 276

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 08:58:36 AM

I feel less right because now bitcoin requires a large fee and also if the fee is reduced we have to wait much longer so that funds can be confirmed this is less suitable.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Kaan53

Activity: 124
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:13:23 AM

Bitcoin is not a much better payment system at the moment because it has not started to be used by everybody but it is not enough in a few stores or shops but after a few years it can be called the best payment system so we invest more in investors and do not break the morals I advise them to invest a lot because I think that they will eat their fruits in the future.
Tan_avia)vl.

Activity: 210

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:32:21 AM

Of course, Bitcoin is for those who are involved in Kriptomire, the best payment system. But, like everything in the world, and this development by inclined layers should still develop and improve. I think we'll come to the so that Bitcoin will become as legal as the euro and dollars.

jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:32:56 AM

If Bitcoin manages to fix its scalability issues than bitcoin is a way better payment system than any other traditional system. Also with the recent Paypal fixed fees increase and other issues it only shows that Bitcoin is the future. With lightning network I think Bitcoin will be able to fix the scalability issue its facing.

coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:33:53 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin is a better currency for payments, especially online ones. It is tidious to login to a bank account and then clicking a lot of things in order to pay just a few bucks for something. With Bitcoin, the only thing you have to do is to scan a QR code. Some banks have their own mobile apps but still you have to depend on them if you want to send transactions. Lightning Network transactions are instant and far more secure than entering your credit card credentials. I would choose Bitcoin over conventional ways of paying for services.
Of course, Tegulations on the bank becomes our obstacle to transact anywhere quickly. The bank is also fast but the obstacle as you mean. Too complicated for implementation and time consuming. No need to bother to ATM / Bank for any transaction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: