Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:06:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a better payment system?  (Read 1975 times)
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:32:07 PM

Bitcoin is not a much better payment system at the moment because it has not started to be used by everybody but it is not enough in a few stores or shops but after a few years it can be called the best payment system so we invest more in investors and do not break the morals I advise them to invest a lot because I think that they will eat their fruits in the future.
No I am not agree with you mate, bitcoin is the fastest way for payment and a lot of transaction are being conformed within minutes now no more wait for days and weeks for conformation, as this is the reason bitcoin is legal payment system in Japan, as Japan is well developed country and they use bitcoin payment system, I want to the same cashless and bitcoin payment society in my country, hope my dream will come true very soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:32:17 PM

However now bitcoin is not the best payment system for buying things because bitcoin hasn't been accepted widely in society. I guess if bitcoin is accepted all around the world,  it could be the best payment system for any transactions.
cryptoheroin

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:45:58 PM

The answer is that it often is not, at least for most people, most of the time. Eventually it will be the best payment system, but it needs to develop further, gain more adoption, and get over the scaling obstacles. Even so, Bitcoin is already the best payment system for certain use-cases, such as sending money across borders, or receiving money from someone you don't trust (which helps further in cross-border transactions).
Not today because most of the people doesnt know anything abut the blockchain technology,which is why the progress of expanding the cryptocurrencies is going to be slowed,bitcoin would be much better if the lightning network or the LN network is ever going to be implemented,i do believe that it can revolutionize the fiat system decades from now.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:25:13 PM

The answer is that it often is not, at least for most people, most of the time. Eventually it will be the best payment system, but it needs to develop further, gain more adoption, and get over the scaling obstacles. Even so, Bitcoin is already the best payment system for certain use-cases, such as sending money across borders, or receiving money from someone you don't trust (which helps further in cross-border transactions).
Right now bitcoin is not the best payment system, but the good news is that it has a great potential, the only problem is that even if the lightning network is finally released we are still going to lack one of the most important factors when it comes to payment systems, and that is adoption, we need that people begin to use Bitcoin as a form of payment.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 09:58:24 PM

What I like about this blockchain system is the ease of transaction and transaction transparency. so for financial transparency I think this blockchain system is very good. maybe if there is a financial institution that governs it will be better. but must be without fee for the agency. because the bitcoin itself is free of financial rules.
ooeygooeygold

Activity: 465
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:27:48 PM

Instead of being in the dark what's happening to our payments it lets us see live that our payments been made or is in the process. It's irreversible and that's a safety. It cuts down on the fees that greedy bankers charge us.
Suffoc8

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:35:24 PM

Definitely Yes, bitcoin has a better payment system. How? In just one click you can pay your bill, it is less hassle, faster and easier transactions, and also you can secure yourself although it is online.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X          [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Domanity

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:41:26 PM

Yes, I think Bitcoin does have a better payment system than regular fiat money. Bitcoin is more modern, easier, and more flexible. However Bitcoin can only be accessed if there is an internet network if there is no internet, make sure we can not do anything with Bitcoin.
supergorg27

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:52:58 PM

Maybe in the future if all people will really understand how it works and how it would really useful for us, and they will know how to use it carefully then we can call bitcoin could be a better payment system.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:58:41 PM

In my own opinion, it is better for the people who knows bitcoin because if the other people don't know how to pay using bitcoin it will be difficult to them, it will take a long time to get some knowledge on how to pay using bitcoin. But I think in the future it will be the better payment system.
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:54:05 PM

Bitcoin is the best way of transaction ad payment system since bitcoin in the first cryptocurrency that used blockchain technology.

Bitcoin became the fastest way to transact everything because we are using now the blockchain decentralized technology. Anything that happens on it is a function of the network as a whole. Some important implications stem from this. By creating a new way to verify transactions aspects of traditional commerce could become unnecessary. Stock market trades become almost simultaneous on the blockchain, for instance — or it could make types of record keeping, like a land registry, fully public. And decentralization is already a reality.
A global network of computers uses blockchain technology to jointly manage the database that records Bitcoin transactions. That is, Bitcoin is managed by its network, and not any one central authority. Decentralization means the network operates on a user-to-user (or peer-to-peer) basis.

And that's the reason why bitcoin is the best for all crypto currency aside for bitcoin is the highest price value in the market.

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
Selbit

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:18:10 AM

Bitcoin payments are analogous to a wire transfer or cash transaction, where payment is 'pushed' directly from one party to another, without going through another financial institution. Payment processing is executed through a private network of computers, and each transaction is recorded in a  blockchain, which is public. Bitcoin is based on peer-to-peer technology and relies on the blockchain and the cryptography securing it, without any third party oversigh.

When making a bitcoin transaction, it is not necessary to provide personal identification information such as your name and address. Bitcoin transactions are made using an anonymous alphanumeric address that change with every transaction and a private key. Payments can also be made on mobile devices by using quick response (QR) codes.

Batang Hambog

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:18:59 AM

if I gotta stay a little longer to receive and send the payment. Which is even not much longer these days and just gets confirmed with ~10-30 min window and that is all right if bitcoin has got to offer so much valuable price tag for us. I mean we also earn at alarming rate from it and there is no worrying thing if we have to wait while we are transacting it.
secondavril

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:23:51 AM

Bitcoin is a better payment system because Bitcoin is using blockchain decentralized technology. Also, Bitcoin is easier because it's more modern and flexible.
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:28:28 AM

I can that in this days money is still the mode of payment of every people in all of the country. But I can also say that if bitcoin will be popular and will be stable and will grow more and more maybe bitcoin will change the way of transaction. Because if you will use bitcoin it more convenient, less hassle and safe so it give a better way of payment system.
Owl129

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:35:02 AM

Yes i think bitcoin is a better payment system although these days bitcoin is still not known from everyone to be legally used in payment system but we can see the technology of bitcoin. Blockchain technology can help us to record everything easily in a way that every data is stored and can't be altered by anyone but it is transparent. Bitcoin as a payment system is good because our payment can be processed easily and all our trasaction are saved in the blockchain.

elkafee79

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:43:17 AM

yes, I think. bitcoin is better than real money, also better than another cripto. the best coin is bitcoin. in my opinion.
sulec70

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:47:32 AM

Probably it is not the time yet to conclude that bitcoin is a better payment system than what we use today. For several cases and certain uses, we may say that bitcoin is good even better payment system but we still need to discuss and analize then compare with present payment system.We should develop bitcoin as payment system and the present payment system to complete and support each other to give better service to people.
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:55:47 AM

no, bitcoin too slow and not good to use as payment.
you will have to wait few hours to get it confirm. and the fee too expensive.
Litecoin is much better as you can read the report here
https://businessinsider.com/a-99-million-litecoin-trade-took-just-25-minutes-and-cost-040-2018-4?__twitter_impression=true

dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:56:08 AM

at this time bitcoin has not become a good payment system because the process of sending bitcoin still takes a long time. at the moment real money and banks are still the best payment system.
I'm sure one day bitcoin will be the best payment system in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: