Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:51:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a better payment system?  (Read 1975 times)
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:35:20 AM

Bitcoin is easy to use. Bitcoin is a better payment. Bitcoin is dexentralized it may be slow in transaction but it got low fee and also there is a lot of online jobs that directly pay bitcoin. So bitcoin is a better payment among all crypto.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lucy94

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:10:58 AM

Maybe not in the current present but it could be in the near future!
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:15:02 AM

Can be spelled out yes, because i think the bitcoin can be said more easily in use to pay what we want to buy. More simple using bitcoin for payment. I would be very sure that bitcoin for the future will be in place to pay using bitcoin. Even now we can buy something with bitcoin but still in a particular store, meaning the store that already allows bitcoin in the place.
pigtalk

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:03:48 AM

Hello. I think there are still a lot of good ICO. Like Marinecoìn.Why am I taking a break?First: Marinecoìn -MTC- is based on artificial intelligence.Dev-less does not depend on miners.Second: Marital Time trial of -MTC- It was launched in 2014, and there was a time when 1-MTC- = 1.29 dollars.Third: Marinecoìn has a community of over 3000 members. Currently -MTC- is giving 20000 -MTC- a day for members to follow their request.for proof of promotion. join here marineco.ìn
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:06:58 AM

You control your transactions with bitcoin payment as you sent  payment at your convenient any time of the day you want.Send and receive payment across trans border countries with very  low transaction fees . Transactions are also transparent and your information are not needed when you transact with bitcoin.

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 11:14:58 AM

Using bitcoin in micro transactions for me is not good and there are other altcoins that you can use as a payment system such as LTC, DOGE, NANO etc. If you compare crypto to fiat then I rather choose crypto because you can just send your money into them by just using your smartphone and internet not like money that you must go to a remittance center or banks to pay.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:15:55 AM

Bitcoin as a means of nakomplenija. If we consider as the best payment sestemu that is not, but I believe that in the future developers will fix the lack of speed of transactions and Bitcoin becomes even better.
letzdodiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:20:50 AM

If for illegal activities yes. Because they can't track you if you use bitcoin as a mode in payment.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:23:45 AM

For now it's not because the volatility of the price in the market.Like you said,it's good for sending money overseas,that's why it's still treated as investment that will grow in the future.I think it will take a long time to make bitcoin as actual payment system.
Saveralll

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:24:15 AM

bitcoin can be as good payment but the problem is in send fee
which is so big and sometimes long reach may be that it is still a constraint
the cost of bitcoin transaction depends on what wallet you use, usually there is a wallet provider who bear the transaction fee and some do not bear your transaction fee.
cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:26:11 AM

indeed bitcoin have better payment system then fiat money, cause we don't need of third parties to geting any succesful payment from or to any kind of people in alongside of the world like if we buying something in a far country from our postion it doesn't need any bank help ot waiting in long time to finish our transaction

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:34:41 AM

Yes, Bitcoin is a better payment system, since it does not demand for anything, the only problem in bitcoin is that the transaction fees, and the transaction might take you several hours depending on the wallet and the location you are, next is the transaction fees, again some wallets bear with fees and some does not.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 12:08:34 PM

When compared to fiat money then it is better but when compared to cryptocurrencies then there are better options than bitcoin. I like bitcoin as payment option because it is easier for me to send someone funds even if I do not know his name or address which would be hard when I am using fiat money. Although confirmation time is quite slow compared to other crypto, some still prefer bitcoin because as for me, bitcoin or ethereum are the only option so that I can convert it to fiat. Eventually, bitcoin would be more attractive to use as payment option due to Lightning Network.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Coinlovertoo

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:14:00 PM

Well if you say better .i would say it is the easiest way when it comes to payment system. No doubt,,! Bitcoin is the fastest and easiest to use.
And i think it is more affordable because you don't need to use fiat money.
niksxv

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:21:33 PM

Definitely one of the best. It's easy to pay for your needs. Less hassle and good payment system. 
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:25:40 PM

It is the best payment system in history. It is the most secure, the fastest, and the cheapest there is. A lot of people are going to argue that it is not. Because a lot of people don't understand bitcoin and have only the vaguest notion of traditional payment networks.

There is no question that it's better. Why do think this is all happening?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:12:59 PM

Yes it is . I think it is the second best payment system. It is secured and safe and you know how it works.
For me it is not second but for me it is the first best way of payment and I have found bitcoin better than fiat while paying for something, if you want to buy something from far away you will not have to go for it, you can easily pay using bitcoin for it, gradually bitcoin is being famous and strong web, so for me best currency to use for payment is bitcoin and I like while I pay with bitcoin because I know I am contributing in bitcoin popularity and I am trying to spread awareness about bitcoin, I am sure bitcoin is going to be the currency of the era soon.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:16:35 PM

Tes it is,because un bitcoin transaction it is no hassle,it is the most secure  and the cheapest there is.Ni doubt,It is more affordable and  you dont need to use fiat money.It is nice also because it can travk you.
gordeevaverona

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:19:58 PM

If we consider bitcoin as a payment system, while this is not very practical, but payment technology is constantly improving and developing, I think in the future when the system becomes ideal, it will become a really better payment system
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:24:30 PM

I think bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency. It can be the first payment method online in the future, it is making payments and trades easier and simpler for people around the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: