Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:19:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a better payment system?  (Read 1975 times)
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:56:23 AM

The answer is that it often is not, at least for most people, most of the time. Eventually it will be the best payment system, but it needs to develop further, gain more adoption, and get over the scaling obstacles. Even so, Bitcoin is already the best payment system for certain use-cases, such as sending money across borders, or receiving money from someone you don't trust (which helps further in cross-border transactions).
The best paying system is this bitcoin.  Nothing happened to  experienced some trouble when it comes to payment system. And many more transactions are in bitcoin. Thats why everyone in this world also choose this bitcoin rather than chossing something that is not really reliable.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Corsicoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

CryptoSport

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:14:59 AM

Today Bitcoin is a shitty payment method.
In my opinion you keep bitcoin for the asset value, not the coin.
Once volatility is over you can spend bitcoin again.

Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:31:33 AM

I don't think so, because I've never tried it.. But I heard it and I also read it from the blog and the news. But as far as I can see read the news about it, people tried it in an easy way to transact. But there's have too much conflict from the other users who's not willing and want to use it,. So I dont know what and who is the right one to follow.
AurumService

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:32:32 AM

Bitcoin is an alternative payment system. As any system it has its advantages and disadvantages. It`s fast, anonymous and international. That`s great for users. But still there`re politicians who are against using it by majorities because it isn`t transparent enough, can`t be regulated the traditional way and can`t be taxed. But I hope that the day when we all see the bright future of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general will come very soon Wink
jayarbillones

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:56:28 AM

I do not think that bitcoin is a bit of a payday because it's a cryptocurency money bitcoin is a good trading fee because bitcoin belongs.. I'm aggring its one of the top crypto but to make safe in this crypto field innovate bitcoin and its features is an important issue now.
Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:01:20 AM

The answer is that it often is not, at least for most people, most of the time. Eventually it will be the best payment system, but it needs to develop further, gain more adoption, and get over the scaling obstacles. Even so, Bitcoin is already the best payment system for certain use-cases, such as sending money across borders, or receiving money from someone you don't trust (which helps further in cross-border transactions).
Yes for me it is a better payment system and nothing happens some negatively issue using my bitcoin. It is easier and can be able to help everyone to  paid their bills without going to the market . Some business man used it also for their business purposes .
bitcoinrunners001

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:11:18 AM

Yes, I consider bitcoin as a payment system while this is not very practical but payment technology is constantly improving and developing.I think in the future when the system becomes ideal, it will become a better payment system.It can be the first payment method online in the future.It is making payments and trades easier and simpler for people around the world.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:19:26 AM

I believe that it is too early to approve bitcoin as the best payment system, as few people use it as a means of payment. But in the future the situation may change

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
ram64GB

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 10:32:25 AM

For bitcoin to compete as a payment system, it has to offer the same benefits that Visa does: rapid transfers of funds, immense scale, protection against theft , and the ability to dispute charges, all at a reasonably low transaction fee. Otherwise, it has to be better at something than Visa is. The only area where it can really be said to better than a credit card lies in the privacy.
Roadarks02

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:34:46 AM

I believe that it is too early to approve bitcoin as the best payment system, as few people use it as a means of payment. But in the future the situation may change

I agree that Bitcoin can be an alternative payment system, because not everyone can access payment through Bitcoin. When time come that we're having a cashless world then that's the time that Bitcoin is a better  payment system.
masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:45:55 AM

More than six months ago, companies were scrambling to integrate Bitcoin into their billing systems. However, with significant growth in the cryptocurrency ecosystem, now things have changed. Bitcoin is no longer considered a payment option and is constantly being rejected by companies.
Currently, some banking countries have refused to accept bitcoin payments like China, Vietnam ...
money1122

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:47:10 AM

bitcoin transaction has advantages and disadvantages. for example, sometimes bitcoin transaction takes a lot of time even for a high fee, that obvious disadvantage for bitcoin, but it is still can be developed. for me, i really enjoy use bitcoin because i think bitcoin is easy to use it, especially for international transaction.
Ray3z

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:01:35 AM

I think bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency. It can be the first payment method online in the future, it is making payments and trades easier and simpler for people around the world.
Undoubtedly, it is the best payment method as it is quite secure and easier one to make transactions and better than those of the traditional payment method as transactions are totally done online and from anywhere in the world. And with the technological advancements, this method is under the process of development and is becoming even more convenient to use...
Talking about secure, i have no doubt with bitcoin and also other altcoin because blockchain is all about transparent but high security. I also agree with your opinion but the only problem with crypto payment is the transaction confirmation is too long and it needs fee to send it as payment. When crypto can stop that problem then i can say crypto is the best payment system.
Danlopz

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:05:37 AM

It is easy to buy and sell bitcoin.
But as far as the payment option is concerned, it does not seem so effective, more efforts are needed.
Even then, large amounts of transactions can be done by bitcoine and are being done.

I think that's a bad idea. although Bitcoin is easy to use and easy to buy, sometimes for bitcoin payment transaction takes a lot of time to receive or send transactions at high cost, even if bitcoin develops and improves its current system, some countries will ban it and not all will agree. if making the payment system. only clear loss for bitcoin
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:11:46 AM

Not really, but its a part of it is yes because bitcoin is really a trusted site  The transaction is really fast which can help to every people because less hassle for m to go anywhere. Bitcoin can help every people to have a normal life and stressed free.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:11:57 AM

Bitcoin is a good way to pay especially when your transaction is lost if you do not have to go abroad to give them the money you will be paying bitcoin because it's easy to send money there and it's too fast not to worry about waiting of the day to receive their payment

bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:42:49 AM

Better then real money? Of course yes.But the best in all cryptocurrency ? No.I think that better payment system is eth.
No i don't think so there are some altcoins out there that cheaper and faster than etherum but if you say etherum is better than bitcoin i might agree with you.

A good payment system should be faster and cheaper unfortunately you can't find those things on bitcoin. The highest fee and low confirmation are serious problems right now and this should be addressed immediately however if we compare bitcoin to other payment systems like PayPal or WU bitcoin is still the best.

Unlike traditional payment system services, Bitcoin is incredibly well. It is because it will process faster and transaction fees are cheaper. Being Bitcoin holders, payments can be made in the top of your fingertips.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:53:52 AM

Better in cash? Yes! Bitcoin got a better payment than cash. No hassle and long wait or queue to pay bills. Bitcoin is easy to use. I'm not talking the current situation but soon in the near future maybe they develop an offline wallet than can be a way of payment. It is more applicable in long distance transaction.

For now cash literally is very useful but in terms of transaction payment through online Bitcoin is a good one to use rather than cash. Aside from that Bitcoin can be convert in currency of the country using online.
bruceemake

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:00:27 PM

yes bitcoin is safer then other because bitcoin is working on decentralize system
Legone

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:09:41 PM

Actually, bitcoin is the best payment system for online transactions, because it is less cost and effort. Most of all crypto payment is the fastest way of payment. I guess bitcoin will continue to improve like the evolution of technologies with the internet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: