Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:47:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a better payment system?  (Read 1975 times)
Bruce1614

Activity: 144
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:25:50 PM

To be straightforward its affirm with whatever framework we have. I mean it is OK with me on the off chance that I gotta remain somewhat longer to get and send the installment. Which is even very little longer nowadays and just gets affirmed with 20 min window and that is good if bitcoin must offer so much important sticker price for us. I mean we additionally gain at disturbing rate from it and there is no stressing thing on the off chance that we need to pause while we are executing it. The advancements will dependably occur in the bitcoin and different coins as well however its constantly. What we can do at the present time is to keep the expectations in it and continue driving this tech in front of the time as it has dependably been.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SMD.Shuvo

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:38:58 PM

Bitcoin is a very good payment system. Many people of the country have been financially benefited by this bit coins. Many unemployed youth Bitcoin works well with his family getting good payments and I too can take good care of this bitkayen's good payment. Finally, this bitcane is one of the largest payment systems.
Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:54:06 PM

Do you want to make digital gold as payment system? I think nope, because bitcoin is more valuable. The price can go up over time. Why not just save it than give to other people.

I admire one of the top crypto but make it safe in the field of crypto is innovating bitcoin and its features are an important issue now. As per the results I can feel that eterium is the best in the payment system.
The current affair says that bitcoin is not the best payment system to be improved in this area.
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:07:04 PM

There always a reason to defend that Bitcoin is better payment system compare to real money.  For we know that as technologies grows and develops  it is more accessible and easy to transact with crypto Currency. That we don't need to go to the banks..
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:34:37 PM

I think bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency. It can be the first payment method online in the future, it is making payments and trades easier and simpler for people around the world.
Undoubtedly, it is the best payment method as it is quite secure and easier one to make transactions and better than those of the traditional payment method as transactions are totally done online and from anywhere in the world. And with the technological advancements, this method is under the process of development and is becoming even more convenient to use...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:37:05 PM

There always a reason to defend that Bitcoin is better payment system compare to real money.  For we know that as technologies grows and develops  it is more accessible and easy to transact with crypto Currency. That we don't need to go to the banks..
Yes ofcourse. It is really a good way of paying someone or any site. Or if you are invedting onlinne it is really a good and better way of depositing your money to any site because it needs internet connection to send it. Technology is really the reason why is it happening right now. Making the transaction so fast. And earning money so fast too.
AltCoinBuddah

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:40:35 PM

I think that BTC is not the best payment tool. Moreover, I will not pay in BTC for something like shop goods and etc. We have a lot of criptocurrencies with very fast transaction speed and low transaction fees and it is better to use it for payments.
MaksDM

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 02:43:05 PM

As a payment system bitcoin is really convenient especially when it comes to overseas translations. Moreover, more and more different products we can buy for bitcoin
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:45:30 PM

I think bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency. It can be the first payment method online in the future, it is making payments and trades easier and simpler for people around the world.
Undoubtedly, it is the best payment method as it is quite secure and easier one to make transactions and better than those of the traditional payment method as transactions are totally done online and from anywhere in the world. And with the technological advancements, this method is under the process of development and is becoming even more convenient to use...
Yes, as we compare to paper money in terms of payment we can't buy our wants in fastest way, we're the one who withdraw in the bank and pay with cash. I think the payment system of bitcoin has an advantage in near future than fiat because the progress and hi technology will adopting by people just to feel comfortable .The paper money will not diminish but it the bank system will reduce.
arsenti

Activity: 90
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:47:28 PM

It has got benefits for the sellers that the buyer cannot charge back. But there are issue like the payment not getting transferred instantly.
yummydex

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:48:07 PM

The answer is that it often is not, at least for most people, most of the time. Eventually it will be the best payment system, but it needs to develop further, gain more adoption, and get over the scaling obstacles. Even so, Bitcoin is already the best payment system for certain use-cases, such as sending money across borders, or receiving money from someone you don't trust (which helps further in cross-border transactions).
Not all transaction but in some items like appliances you can use bitcoin as payment in some online store. I don't think  bitcoin is safe for payment in other transaction like sending money to other country.
onurgozupek

Activity: 1287
Merit: 592

In #Bitcoin me trust

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 02:49:52 PM

Bitcoin is not the best payment alternative but it's really a better alternative than using cash. Digital currency is easy to carry, secure and safe. Indeed there are faster alternatives to Bitcoin if speed is an issue. But Bitcoin is not built to be the fastest payment option it built to be anonymous, open and secure that everyone can trust.
ahilees palu son

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:59:45 PM

Bitcoin is the best digital currency used as the better payment system, it is advantageous to use because it has the potential to become the most useful billing system.Bitcoin is fast and cost-effective, reducing dependence on third parties. We can take the initiative to forward it at any time.
PawanAggarwal

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:09:39 PM

bitcoin is a better payment system in lot of areas such as across border with no language boundaries and recognised as a universal currency.
lushlifing

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:11:33 PM

At the moment, no. But in the future, might be. Bitcoin and cryptos in general has endless potential to grow, so someone might develop a crypto wallet, for easier,offline, and faster payment.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:25:27 PM

The answer is that it often is not, at least for most people, most of the time. Eventually it will be the best payment system, but it needs to develop further, gain more adoption, and get over the scaling obstacles. Even so, Bitcoin is already the best payment system for certain use-cases, such as sending money across borders, or receiving money from someone you don't trust (which helps further in cross-border transactions).
Better in cash? Yes! Bitcoin got a better payment than cash. No hassle and long wait or queue to pay bills. Bitcoin is easy to use. I'm not talking the current situation but soon in the near future maybe they develop an offline wallet than can be a way of payment. It is more applicable in long distance transaction.
NotAtOld

Activity: 200

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:27:35 PM

Do you want to make digital gold as payment system? I think nope, because bitcoin is more valuable. The price can go up over time. Why not just save it than give to other people.
Petmalu001

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:28:39 PM

Well for me yes due to the unique nature of virtual currencies, there are some inherent advantages to transacting through Bitcoin that users of other

currencies do not get. Digital currencies are a relatively new and untested medium of exchange, and users should be careful to weigh their benefits and

risks. That said, Bitcoin appears to offer some unique possibilities.

13risingforce

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:54:44 PM

If bitcoin security is upgraded and upgraded. Maybe bitcoin will fit into a payment system that is suitable for the world economy.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:58:27 PM

Yes i am sure that bitcoin is better payment system becauase you can use this so easily you can transact money so fast and low feees so imagine if this cryptocurrency will become more popular maybe it will become our new currency hopefully .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: