Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:52:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre-ANN] [NulleX: GPU Rebrand]✅Null Protocol |✅Fungible |✅Private |✅Masternodes  (Read 25705 times)
Stabycroc

Activity: 497
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:23:16 AM

Hello, guys!
Certainly, agree with the fact that the Internet has become the first part of the revolution. The other part is the technology of blockchain and cryptocurrency. I hope you devs realize these plans and will give guaranteed revenues to the crypto industry

Wtf are u on and can i have some plz  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

"guaranteed revenues " nothing is life gives this but u expect them when u have not proven you done something to earn it lol?

think about it..

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>
pub_g

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:17:52 PM

Your project is very interesting for the users and the investors because they are interested to join these type of project. Your all concepts, structures and excellent team work was very impressive. I hope it will be a successful project in the future so keep it up guys and all the best for your bright future. Smiley
asor

Activity: 809
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:14:35 PM

I cannot start my MasterNode because it always says "Sync in progress. Must wait until sync is complete to start Masternode".
But getinfo tells me that I'm at block 77977 and that's the same I see on https://explorer.nullex.io/
I already tried multiple times to start my nullex daemon with -reindex but always the same error... I cannot start my Masternode.
Furthermore I'm a bit confused that the last generated block is 77977 on 03.09...

So....... Is there something wrong with the chain? Anyone having the same issues?
Usretangna

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:24:39 PM

Good morning
Thank you for sharing this information here also, Airdrop is a nice way to promote the plan and attract more investors. Can someone please share the link for bounty here?
Phoeynix

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:17:37 PM

Wallet has been scanning block 79047 for 6 days now..... Any ideas?

Tried wallet commands, no change. I've added nodes, wallet is connected with peers.
PetersonWayne

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:36:20 PM

A very good idea with very detail descriptions and definitions, I do think the idea will come to real life so that helping people closer to blockchain techonology
Phoeynix

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:15:43 PM

Wallet has been scanning block 79047 for 6 days now..... Any ideas?

Tried wallet commands, no change. I've added nodes, wallet is connected with peers.

i think their team is working on it.  good working/tech concept and all but they they're small.  i hope these guys can get more dev help cos it appears this coin will be strong and good enough to need it.

Ok, thank you for the update.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 10:18:54 PM

I'm looking forward to get back to earning them masternode rewards, hopefully its not too long now before the team fix the sync issues with the wallet and we get the chain moving again. NulleX does have potential to be a great project, we just need to get over these bumps in the road first.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:25:40 PM

old gpucoin swap is over?
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:30:54 PM

swaps are not really a good idea when people have their coins trapped on yobit

Korzina

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:01:54 AM

Is new wallet ready?
dflame

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:04:32 PM

Is new wallet ready?
yes https://github.com/white92d15b7/NLX/releases/download/1.3.6.1/nullex-qt.exe
 now staking start to
dflame

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:06:27 PM

️ MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE ️
️️️️️️️️️️️

As many of you are aware, NulleX was the victim of a malicious miner who tried to manipulate the mining rewards to benefit them.  In response, the NulleX team responded quickly and decided to make the move to PoS sooner than anticipated.  We began a Testnet to ensure that the wallet update would work successfully.

We are now officially a PoS cryptocurrency.  With that, and because of the mainnet downtime, we are INCREASING the masternode rewards by 86% over a two month period.  In order for the NulleX community to take advantage of these increased rewards, you MUST UPDATE YOUR WALLET!

The newest wallet is version 1.3.6.1 and includes a protocol change require every controller and NAV wallet to be updated.  Below are the procedures on how to update the wallet.

CONTROLLER WALLETS:
——————————————
Windows:
Step 1:  Download the wallet https://github.com/white92d15b7/NLX/releases/download/1.3.6.1/nullex-qt.exe
Step 2: With the Wallet shut off, delete the banlist.dat file by Start > Run > %APPDATA% and locating the nullexqt folder which may be inside the Roaming folder.
Step 3: Restart the wallet and resync the blockchain by going to Wallet Repair > Delete Blockchain Data Folders (Resync)

Mac OSX:
Step 1:  Download the wallet https://github.com/white92d15b7/NLX/releases/download/1.3.6.1/NulleX_MAC_1361.dmg
Step 2:  With the wallet shut off, delete the banlist.dat file by going to Spolight Search (Search icon at the top right or by Clicking SPACEBAR + COMMAND) and typing in Application Support then located the nullexqt folder.
Step 3: Restart the wallet and resync the blockchain files by going to Wallet Repair > Delete Blockchain Data Folders (Resync)

NAV WALLETS:
——————————————
sudo sh nullex-nav-installer.sh
nullex-cli stop
cd .nullexqt && sudo rm banlist.dat
cd ..
nullexd -resync

Next, verify that you are on the current block height as per the block explorer at explorer.nullex.io and on the 70914 protocol by typing in:
nullex-cli getinfo

Next, check to see that your masternode is successfully started by typing in:
nullex-cli masternode status

If you see an error that states Not capable masternode: Hot node, waiting for remote activation., you will need to go to the Debug Console on the controller wallet and restart your masternode by typing in:
startmasternode alias false nav1 replacing nav1 with the name of your masternode.

If you see it was successful, go back to your NAV and press up a few times until you see nullex-cli masternode status and press enter.  You should now see Masternode successfully started.

FAQ:
——————————————

When does the  appear?
You may see that Syncronization has failed or that the  is not appearing.  That is fine.  Most likely, the wallet doesn't have enough peers to syncronize correctly.  This will take some time as the wallet is searching for peers who are on the 70914 protocol as we are just switching over all nodes.  The wallet will do everything automatically!

Why can I not Stake?
First, ensure that your wallet is Unlocked for Staking Only.  Next, you will need to wait.  After a few minutes, you should see the staking icon turn to Green from Red.  For staking, your coins must "age" and that takes some time but eventually you will see your rewards start to come in.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 11:31:43 PM

I now have my NulleX masternode back up and running. The increased rewards are Awesome and are helping me achieve my next goal here and that is to own a second node. I'm also staking to help it build much faster to hopefully own my second node by the end of the year.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
gazza

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:42:46 PM

how are you going to mitigate inflation?
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:43:21 PM

What really is the total supply? 54,186,442 or 67,000,000? In yobit is not correct the url for Nullex negotiation? Is it listed only in these exchanges reported here at ANN?
gdbutler

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:44:56 PM

is there a german translation?
dflame

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:16:49 AM

What really is the total supply? 54,186,442 or 67,000,000? In yobit is not correct the url for Nullex negotiation? Is it listed only in these exchanges reported here at ANN?
yobit don't have nlx
fapnnap

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:32:00 PM

yobit don't have nlx

yobit doesn't have nullex, GPU coin was listed but it is not on the new chain
Whitey92d15b7

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:27:48 AM

We've partnered with https://mn.zone/ to provide best in class visibility in our MasterNodes network.
Summary of features:
* quick way to check your MasterNodes in context with the rest of the network
* check their connectivity, status, wallet versions, uptime, payments
* see stats over time via the CHARTS page to spot trends and patterns
* use fast and public masternodes API for all your integration needs
* dynamic seed domains baked in the wallet or used via ADDNODES. No more wallet sync issues
* governance proposals engagement and voting in the near future

Enjoy: http://nlx.mn.zone/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: