Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:39:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: where to sell tokens?  (Read 4895 times)
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:00:00 PM

does the token you get from bounty campaign? if yes you have to wait until the token is listed on the exchange, so it can be sold, for ease of transact on an exchange is different, but me myself have never experienced any difficulty in any exchange

Dheo

Activity: 386

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:02:54 PM

does the token you get from bounty campaign? if yes you have to wait until the token is listed on the exchange, so it can be sold, for ease of transact on an exchange is different, but me myself have never experienced any difficulty in any exchange

The exchange you can use is depends on where your token to be listed, you can joined on the telegram where the bounty you are belong and you can ask the admin so you will know where you sell your token.
jamesbond007pro

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:05:19 PM

Hello friend. To sell your tokens you should follow their communication such as telegram, twitter, facebook where the coin will be listed in exchange. Good luck
Rika eparani

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:14:16 PM

You can exchange your coin Etherdelta, Forkdelta, Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance, Hitbtc, Yobit, Hitbtc and many more exchanges that you can buy your coin but before you open the stock you better use metamax because metamax can bridge you from the website scam
Sinyocall

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:28:57 PM

You can request information from ADM's gifts in telegram project groups, where your coins can sell whether in Etherdelta, Forkdelta, Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance, Hitbtc, Yobit, Hitbtc what if you have received your answer from ADM Bounty you can sell tokens adadi but you are careful because a lot of web phising that almost resembles the form of exchanges, then you have to be careful in opening the web what if you get phishing then your coin will be lost
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:36:18 PM

I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?

there are so many exchange, you must check in which exchange is your token available. there is this etherdelta, polonex, yobit, binance , etc. but first you need to know where is your tokens have been listed.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
King Koy

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:39:49 PM

Long term investment is always worth to do but it does not mean that you are safe from the risk some you should always be sure to yourself of choosing an altcoin to hold for the long run.
davcro22

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:43:02 PM

I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?
If you have many different coins you will have to use many exchanges. The most top-notch for me is binance, bittrex, idex, kucoin.
Nazarov

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:45:26 PM

I use such sites as yobit,Hitbtc,binance.At the moment, these are very good exchanges for trading.

somtandon2015
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:50:53 PM

When you are ready to sell your coins or tokens, the first step is to transfer your balance to a cryptocurrency exchange with a liquid market for your chosen trading pair. Popular exchanges that offer liquid markets and include support for tokens include Bittrex, Kraken, Bitfinex, and Poloniex. For large withdrawals, you may have to verify your identity to comply with financial services regulations, so it’s wise to set up your account ahead of time to prevent delays.
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 04:52:33 PM

Ithink your bachelor in this crypto field. Firstly you should learn whats the mean defendant between tokens and coins. Then you want find when that coins come to market and which market. Generally Forkdelta, IDEX markets have ERC 20 token exchange. You can find it your token provided site.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:56:03 PM

if you have coins of a particular project, that coin should be listed in exchanges to sell your tokens. If the tokens is not listed yet you can ask the project admin through telegram or email them to know when they are planned to have their coins in exchange. I don't think that we can sell coins unless it comes to an exchange and listed in the exchange.
Shansov

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:56:28 PM

Can be sold on exchanges . You need to do your own research ,then to trade .
davisagughalam

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:57:06 PM

it depends on the kind of tokens. you have to find the particular exchange your token is listed on to be able to sell the token on that exchange. Most erc20 tokens are listed on etherdelta and forkdelta. These are both decentralized exchanges. as time goes you'd learn which ones are best to use.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
rysheeer

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:58:58 PM

try to go to the main channels of every ICO because most of the time they'll just post and announce it in the telegram so it would be easier for the people to communicate and know what's currently happening on the project.
steins19

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:59:38 PM

There are lot of trading sites. But the token for your chosen camp will only be given my the admin. First you got to ask the admin about the release of exchange site. There are different trading site for token and many hunters just dump their coin which really removes the true meaning of a campaign is very but disappointing but it is the truth.  

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
SoulMustDie

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:00:33 PM

I personally use the coinmarketcap.com service
cr1st0f

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:01:11 PM

First of all you can always sell in forkdelta or same exchanges, or wait bfor bigger exchange and sell there ( always check telegram of your coin)

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

Midaktai

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:01:37 PM

I think coinmarketcap is a suitable market for selling your coins. coinmarketcap is also easy to understand and its nterfacies look quite easily operated by beginners like me
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:03:11 PM

If you want to sell coins, make sure you know the roadmap schedule from ico to listing the market. Before you buy ICO coins you must first see the roadmap, and you can ask directly to the official group of ICO. But if you are confused you can through the website as in coinmarketcap, there is complete and very detailed for the explanation of the ICO and of course for the sale is available.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: