Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:44:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to become a trader?  (Read 2337 times)
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:30:38 AM

study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer....can see that the market is volatile and complex, so becoming a trader and being able to trade successfully takes a lot of time and money. You need to learn a lot of things and also have to spend a large amount of capital to be able to experience the reality and give the experience and lessons for yourself. The market is volatile and difficult to predict so you need to have a clear and concrete plan before investing....
The very first thing which you need to do to become a trader is that you need to make up your mind that you must become a trader and that you will remain firm in your decision even if you suffer a huge loss in trading. After that, you need to start learning different basic things which can help you in having a fair idea of how things work in trading and that you need to start with less coins to get some experience first.
You can become a good trader if you look into yourself and invest in your self first because you have to face many challenges and face with many favorable and unfavorable situations so in order to face that all situations you have to et enough knowledge first. Now come to trading you have to select a demanding coin so that you can easily and efficiently trade with it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:46:10 AM

To become a trader on the cryptocurrency market. You need to know the basic knowledge, good skills. In particular, you should monitor the market regularly to make market comments to have a timely business opportunity on the cryptocurrency market.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:12:55 AM

To become a trader on the cryptocurrency market. You need to know the basic knowledge, good skills. In particular, you should monitor the market regularly to make market comments to have a timely business opportunity on the cryptocurrency market.
It's easy doing trading but to become a wise decision trader maker is such a crucial thing. You need to learn the basic of trading and you need to level up your knowledge everytime you have a free time because as the time goes by the technology of the cryptocurrencies are also updating so you should be flexible to absorb the new trends
ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:33:18 AM

In general almost everyone may become  a trader if to learn the fundamental basics. You should be patient and make smart choices based not on emotions but on clever mind. Control the market and be aware of all price fluctuations
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:04:16 AM

To become a trader isn't as easy as ABC. If you have taken such a decision, you should be patient and well-informed about the current market. What is going on the market is the best way to learn from experts and get professional consultations

foaman

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:23:14 AM

Elimination emotions in crypto is a must-do thing for safety of our wallets and moneys and thats good principe that works here
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:34:19 PM

Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.

For me, just feed yourself with reliable resources and advises coming from experts or accredited training course. Surround yourself with people who have so much experience in trading digital currency or even stock or bonds. Most specially, just have the habit to practice and discipline yourself in any ways.
While that is what you should do it is not as easy as it sounds, for example in other markets like forex or stocks you can find people with 30 or 40 years of experience and it's obvious is impossible to find someone like that in cryptocurrencies because cryptocurrencies are a lot younger than that, so finding reliable sources and experts is a great challenge.
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:05:55 PM

I think the first step to become a successful trader is getting good knowledge and learning the basics about trading and crypto currencies. The knowledge is required because trading is risky and it is similar to gambling if you trade without good knowledge.
In addition you need some experience, and thats why you have to start your first trades with small amounts.
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:17:27 PM

Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.
That's true because being new trader is not easy especially when your not familiar to that. You should follow what your friend said. In crypto trading you need to hold your emotions and you need a lot of patience. You need to be smart and strategic.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
MaidaKalani

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:02:15 AM

Basically studying the graph on a coin is very necessary for beginners if you want to be a trader. Because of it you will understand if a coin will experience an increase or decrease in price. But for beginners cultivated in order not to rush in determining the assessment of a coin.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:42:16 AM

Basically studying the graph on a coin is very necessary for beginners if you want to be a trader. Because of it you will understand if a coin will experience an increase or decrease in price. But for beginners cultivated in order not to rush in determining the assessment of a coin.
Yes, through analyzation of coin we can prevent losses and we are able to determine what the most efficient in trading, also able to timing and not so greedy in terms of trade .As a trader we need to adopt the crypto world and keep improving our skills to be mastered as always.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:07:39 AM

I do not think studying the candle stick is a good way. I do not really understand the geometry, it does not measure the potential of an altcoin in the long run. It is theoretical and it can change from time to time.
Instead of analyzing the chart, I think you should analyze the value of an altcoin. Will it grow in the future? Is the idea of trusting and investing long-term investors?
Answer these questions and you will become a good trader.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Jhomzky23

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:15:18 AM

It's easy to become a trader; what's difficult is to become a profitable and consistent trader. So, if you really want to become a profitable trader, you have to work hard. Read books about technical analysis, follow the right people who succeed in this craft, watch videos about trading, read books about motivation and watch motivational videos because you really need motivation in this craft. This won't be easy, it's a long road so better be prepared. I'll tell you bro, it's not an easy money. This is the hardest way for that "easy money." Hope it helps! 🙂
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:25:35 AM

It's a simple case, if you want to become a good trader then you have to gather a lot of knowledge about this platform because it's the fundamental tool for this issue. So that knowledge will make you a good trader.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:26:24 AM

Traders have to be able to quickly analyse lots of information and make well-informed decisions under high levels of pressure. You need to take as much money as possible, for the full amount, buying a new altcon and after it delistyle from every exchange, and the team announce the termination of product support - you become an experienced trader))
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:29:50 AM

A trader should have time and enough capital first. If you wanted good returns then expect yourself spending your whole day in cryptocurrencies and you should have enough money to support your needs as well.
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:57:37 AM

I can add to make good money on trading you need at least to understand the charts. And never be greedy. Fix the profit, otherwise you may lose everything.

foaman

Activity: 274

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:45:32 PM

Despite the understanding of discipline of the trading system is mandatory applied, then we no longer need to worry or panic
billbear

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:58:30 PM

Yup! They are right, because just when you will think about this numbers on the screen as about real money - emotions will get you in panic
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:44:25 PM

as a beginner if you want to be a trader then all you need to do is find as much information as to be a good trader and a profitable way of trading, start with a small amount and you will learn from your experience
To me i would l like to say that trading is a profession and not a game if a person want to become trader he need to fulfill all the requirement and must adopt the qualities of a good trading, for becoming a good trader one need to spend a lot of time in this field and when he become too much experienced in trading then should invest a big amount of money. Otherwise a lot of people have lost money in trading because of having no proper knowledge about trading.

Before you start trading you should realize that you HAVE to have time for it. Trading is a very serious business that is always connected with risk. Learn about it first: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQtvpNYtLfw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: