Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:55:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to become a trader?  (Read 2350 times)
SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:45:18 PM

Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.

Yes i agree with you friend. To be a trader you must leave your emotions because if you are easily emotional then maybe you will not get the benefits you will lose. Dont be panic if the price is down like now. Just hold and patient and wait until the good price. then you can learn about trading from youtube or google
super5star

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:46:34 AM

Becoming a trader always need a strong dedications in terms of sustainability, as well as it give you profitable gains. Sometimes its hard to control fears but I think failing isn't the end of our world because as you grow an old trader you'll mature and knowledgeable on trading strategies to do.
It is very easy to become a trader of good output and the purpose of becoming a good and reputed trader is to make name and profit in the market. as we know that many people are now millionaires and billionaires through the crypto market and we know them as they are the rich business persons. We should also follow those strategies and should implement those in our trading system.

vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:06:54 PM

Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.
Well, it's true remove your emotions, when you enter to the trading if you see the price of bitcoin in the dip you should buy immediatly and even if the price keep going down just relax and control your emotions don't panic because if you did not, you lose. Bitcoin are always recover its price no matter what there's a big pump.
money_amount

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:22:32 PM

To become a trader is very easy. But to make a profit is difficult. It is best to learn before investing in a market. To be a business person you need to learn and have a real life experience, then you have the potential to be successful.
daddypastes

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:33:13 PM

as begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites they said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader and second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer...If you want to start trading know it is little risk because current scenario because we don't predict the exact possibilities so better you should invest in long term but if you need to try this platform you should choose carefully because you must read the white paper and chart of the coin.then only we should find the best coin in trading....
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:02:46 PM

To start in any kind of work or if you are a first timer it is really hard to achieve what you want or whats on your mind.

To start trading learn first the basic strategy if don't want to lose lots of your profit. Yes, it's normal to those first timer you've rather to study first before you hands on.
This is one of the biggest mistakes of newbies they see the potential profits they can get in the market and are impressed by it and then they think that earning those kind of profits is going to be very easy but unfortunately that is not the case and then they lose their money in just a few days, some learn their lesson but there are many that never do or that never gather the courage to invest again.
Andalusy

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:51:41 PM

Trading is not easy to predict so we have to be ready for various market situations. Good decision-making and prediction are necessary, with good consideration based on the current market information. The point of trading is the combination of skill trained from various experiences, everyone can be a great trader.
ashkanm

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:31:14 PM

You can see that the market is volatile and complex, so becoming a trader and being able to trade successfully takes a lot of time and money.You have to buy btc first, then send to exchange that you'll trading. Next, you learn way of chart analysis, read a news more and discuss in this forum in order to get the information entirely.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 07:19:12 PM

Well, you will to learn both technical and fundamental analysis of the market because you cannot succeed in trading crypto currency if you only relied only on one of the above mentioned.
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 07:24:53 PM

well, according to me 1st you need clear concept about trade so, you can search on youtube or Google then you have good knowledge about it or you should try who know about trade or who doing trade then their are give you idea how to trade.

OMGyasuo

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:47:24 PM

Being a trader is not something that is too difficult, just find out how to trade on exchanges. However, it is important that you are clear in the transaction to make a good profit. It is important to remove your emotions as your friend says, and it's not easy to get, you will have to experience through the investment.

ozing

Activity: 135
Merit: 4

You become what you think.

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 07:50:02 PM

I have not tried trading, i wish to can understand the graph,so,i am learning

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
realBitcoiner

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:00:15 AM

To me that is just the beginning, trading is a very deep subject and it is not something that you can learn in just a few weeks, some of the best traders take months or even years to master the subject, it is very difficult to imagine how much time it is going to take to someone that doesn't really have a lot of information or experience in a subject like that.
Yeah it is right emotions do not work in cryptocurrency trading. Trading in very profitable business not only in crypto but almost in every field of life but for a good trader experience in mandatory and to gain experience you will have to give as much time as you can. Regular and keen look at eh market situation in important to become a successful trader.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
4abrec

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:25:52 PM

In General, I learned to trade on their own. But if you have friends who teach, it is very good. And what you wrote about the fact that emotions are the main enemy of trade, I agree but in part, as positive emotions bring only profit Grin
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:58:59 PM

Yes you must buy Bitcoin first, then send to exchange that you will trade. Next, you learn how to chart analysis, read more news and discuss in this forum to get the full information.You should always be wise and think like an entrepreneur. A little profit will be profitable. Learn how to escape just before the lizard comes. It's hard to predict the market so it's better to take a safe path.
Chicryptomama

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:05:58 PM

With the amount of volatility in the cryptomarket,successful trading could be something that poses quite a challenge but if one could be able to manage to time it right,spot and learn the trading bullish and bearish patterns,it could turn out to be profitable.So in essence ability to identify and analyse the market trends,you will be able to leverage the market in your favour.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:56:24 PM

To me that is just the beginning, trading is a very deep subject and it is not something that you can learn in just a few weeks, some of the best traders take months or even years to master the subject, it is very difficult to imagine how much time it is going to take to someone that doesn't really have a lot of information or experience in a subject like that.
Yeah it is right emotions do not work in cryptocurrency trading. Trading in very profitable business not only in crypto but almost in every field of life but for a good trader experience in mandatory and to gain experience you will have to give as much time as you can. Regular and keen look at eh market situation in important to become a successful trader.
Yes if you want to be a good trader you must be emotionless as if you will hold your emotions well I am sure you will not lose anything, there is a lot of profit in trading but it takes only patience and knowledge about trading so you will learn and earn at the same time,. do visit your trading amount daily but don’t get stress if you find it low, as it is bitcoin nature it use to increase and decrease so try to collect a lot of positive emotions about trading as bad news use to come and go in market but don’t listen to them.
systematicdeception

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:03:45 PM

Nothing difficult! If you are patient and have a wish to become a trader then you should set a goal and reach it thanks to your patience. Gain experience from experts and find out which steps they made to succeed in trading

Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:24:26 PM

Every trade you execute should be an outcome of pre-defined rules of entry and exit. Never trade on gut feeling or any fundamental news.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:25:02 PM

to be a trader to know is that you must know about good trading and can read the market well so you will know the right time to buy or sell and get profit, learn from your experience and from people who have success in trading
To become a good trader, first of all you need to become a wise observer and intelligent and learned market student. By this I mean if you want to do well in trading, you need to enter the market with full preparation. Meet the eligibility of rational individual who knows everything about the market. These are actually the things that help you reap good money in the end and enjoy the fruits of good decisions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: