Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:27:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to become a trader?  (Read 2350 times)
Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 10:37:57 PM

Every trade you execute should be an outcome of pre-defined rules of entry and exit. Never trade on gut feeling or any fundamental news.

I understand what you're trying to say. But of recent, fomo has now become a thing and trading based on fundamental analysis (news, updates etc) appears to be your best bet. Crypto has evolved. technical analysis works but not all the time. These days, people just fomo in and buy. At the end of the day, the best trading strategy has been to buy low and sell high.

miyong

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:58:05 PM

Invest in bitcoin and some alts and discover the different techniques while you are doing your trading. For sure while you are trading you will surely learn some techniques.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:36:12 AM

All you have to know if you want to become a trader. Do research about cryptocurrency first and where it came from and use only small bitcoin for deposit into a exchanger like bittrex,poloniex,binance and other best exchanger and practice buy and sell pick only a coin that have a great volume and always see market history whether you see the buying and selling order and lastly don't panic selling if you loss a profit.
jetjet

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:26:42 AM

Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.

to become a trader, you need capital... then sign-up fot those notable exchanges such as binance. . buy your token and start trading... but before anything else, you should do a research and familiar yourself with the dashboard before doing anything.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:28:37 AM

to be a trader to know is that you must know about good trading and can read the market well so you will know the right time to buy or sell and get profit, learn from your experience and from people who have success in trading
I don’t think so that becoming a trader is this much easy that all of us can become a trader. In fact, becoming a trader is an art and that not all of us are artist and that you will find so many people who had started trading but then, they quit doing it just because of the reason that they were unable to make some good results. You need to burn your midnight oil to have enough of the knowledge to do well in trading.
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:42:45 AM

Every trade you execute should be an outcome of pre-defined rules of entry and exit. Never trade on gut feeling or any fundamental news.

I understand what you're trying to say. But of recent, fomo has now become a thing and trading based on fundamental analysis (news, updates etc) appears to be your best bet. Crypto has evolved. technical analysis works but not all the time. These days, people just fomo in and buy. At the end of the day, the best trading strategy has been to buy low and sell high.

I think the most important thing to be a good trader is knowledge, because you will not be able to succeed sustainably if you rely on others. The cryptocurrency market has so much volatility so if you do not have your own judgment then it is very difficult to survive and succeed in this market.

richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:06:01 AM

To become trader is easy but the difficult thing is to make profit by consisten, to become pro trader should through many process and able to control emotional while trading, because greedy and not patient is big enemy for all trader. I learned trading more than 2 years but still hard to control my emotion because this is human nature. Only by keep manage it , we can control that emotion.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Briella18

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:09:35 AM

There is many sources to get knowledge, but only one source of getting practice, so go get some alts, or a little amount of btc and just try to start with that you have.
shawonngp

Activity: 759
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:19:49 AM

There is many sources to get knowledge, but only one source of getting practice, so go get some alts, or a little amount of btc and just try to start with that you have.
At first your works is learn about trade. You can learn blog and see youtube video about trade. You need a good knowledge about trade. First time you can invest a small amount for experience. when you think that you are ready for trade then you can invest your total amount.

anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:53:25 AM

to be a trader to know is that you must know about good trading and can read the market well so you will know the right time to buy or sell and get profit, learn from your experience and from people who have success in trading
Simply follow the steps and become a trader but first you have to give your first priority to you market knowledge of trading. This knowledge is very necessary for you in order to survive in the market and will make you able to face with any conditions. Simply buy some coins and place these coins in an exchange account if the market is green, now sell the coins and get profit. Do not enter into complications and simply follow the market rules.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:58:05 AM

To become a good trader, first of all you need to become a wise observer and intelligent and learned market student. By this I mean if you want to do well in trading, you need to enter the market with full preparation. Meet the eligibility of rational individual who knows everything about the market. These are actually the things that help you reap good money in the end and enjoy the fruits of good decisions.
It is easy to do trafing but it is difficult to conduct a successful trading. To become trader is easy but to become a wise trader you must undergo a process of learning before you can forward to a good trading decision making. There's a lot of things to be considered in doing trading, a lot of factors that would affect you by trading so learning is a must here.
Isaremj3

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:17:10 AM

To become a trader in the cryptosystem depends on what you want to trade with or what you want to buy. Do really have interest in ico. If yes ICO trade is good but you have to know about the token and  read the white paper then join the telegram group to ask questions about the ICO token you want to buy. Also, to buy the listed token all what you need is to buy the token at the point the price is deep or low on exchange. Best of luck guy in your trade.
jeffeeers

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:24:44 AM

if u want my advice and im not an expert at all i started out on Binance. i just bought some ETH to my adress on that site and started playing around. no high amounts, just bits of money.
ive started reading what does what and so on you grow into it.
mronezigger

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:24:58 AM

1.only invest what you can lose.
2.always pay attention to bitcoin.
3.never put all your eggs in one basket.
4.don't be greedy.
5.don't invest blindy.
6.categorize your investments and look at the picture.
7.always learn from your mistakes.
jporter80

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:54:02 AM

if you are doing any active trading set stop lossess,for any coins not in your medium or long term holds,always set stop losses.No one ever lost money taking a profit,so don't be greedy
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:13:50 PM

Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.

To be a trader is easy. The hard part is how to run a good and right trading. It takes a relatively long time for us to master the right trading techniques to maximize profits. The learning process from day to day is absolutely necessary.

SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:15:30 PM

emotions is a big part of successfull trading, however it`s not enough. you should learn to understand the market condition by means of tech or fundamental analysis

rabs

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:15:20 PM

I am also in learning process of trading spend more time on this forum on reading to gain kbowledge about coins and market,I learned from this forum that tarding is about to cobtrol the emotions be patient when market fall and hold coin till gain profit.Diversification is necessary it mean invest in different coins to diversify the investment.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:24:12 PM

if you are doing any active trading set stop lossess,for any coins not in your medium or long term holds,always set stop losses.No one ever lost money taking a profit,so don't be greedy
Becoming a trader is not a difficult thing but becoming a good trader really needs some home work. By this I mean to say that it is not just about investment but the investment decisions as well. The term structure is also very important for example how long you want to hold your investment. Also the holding and selling decision in the crypto business is of sheer importance and you really need to focus on that area as well to become a good trader.
zemelax

Activity: 490
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:12:36 PM

To be a trader is easy. The hard part is how to run a good and right trading. It takes a relatively long time for us to master the right trading techniques to maximize profits. The learning process from day to day is absolutely necessary.

Actually, it is not easy at all. First of all it`s extremly hard to learn usefull instruments for market analysis,
and then you should create the trading strategy to make a right entrances and exits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: