Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:37:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to become a trader?  (Read 2339 times)
Moneypham5

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:12:33 PM

to be a very easy businessman. But to be a good trader is not easy. To become a trader and make a profit, you have to learn a lot to do this. And how to become a trader, you should learn better.
GawirZZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:17:45 PM

if you want to be a trader you must know the market and you should also be able to analyze the coins, the most important thing to be a successful trader you have to be patient, it is important.
belalangsembah

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:52:27 AM

to be a trader to know is that you must know about good trading and can read the market well so you will know the right time to buy or sell and get profit, learn from your experience and from people who have success in trading

being a successful trader is difficult and only you can do it by your experience. and you have to buy coins for a certain price and sell them when you think you get enough profit from your investment and keep repeating this process to make money
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:44:45 AM

Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.

That is true you should know how to control your emotion because if you are ruled by panic and emotion the tendency for a beginner is to dump all the investments you have.
And also study and analyze first the coins that you wanted to trade or invest because not all coins in the crypto market are stable. I'm sure that you are already aware on the volatility of the market. So before you trade and invest be sure that you are aware on the risk that you are about to take. So if you cannot control your emotion I suggest do not trade or invest because this is a very risky market.

ashkanm

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:09:08 AM

You can see that the market is volatile and complex, so becoming a trader and being able to trade successfully takes a lot of time and money. You need to learn a lot of things and also have to spend a large amount of capital to be able to experience the reality and give the experience and lessons for yourself. Here are the steps:
1. Buy some btc
2. Send over the BTC to exchanges
3. Pick your trading pair
4. Trade
Elmer1

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:20:15 AM

being a successful trader is difficult and only you can do it by your experience. and you have to buy coins for a certain price and sell them when you think you get enough profit from your investment and keep repeating this process to make money. There are many ways to become a trader for me the only thing you need to do is first gathered data or have some research about trading you can watch some videos in youtube and study about trading. But to be a good trader is not easy. To become a trader and make a profit, you have to learn a lot to do this. And how to become a trader, you should learn better.
Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:31:00 AM

How to be a trader:
1. Buy some btc, via sites like Coinbase[1], Gemini[2], etc depending on your country
2. Send over the BTC to exchanges like Binance[3] and Bitfinex[4]
3. Pick your trading pair(BTC/ETH, BTC/SC, BTC/COSS, etc etc)
4. Trade

Now the actual hard part is how to be a good trader. How do you learn the basics? Read. Hit up Google. There are lots of good free information out there.

[1] https://coinbase.com/
[2] https://gemini.com/
[3] https://binance.com/
[4] https://bitfinex.com/
Do you want to become a businessman?
If you want to do the following steps will not be useful to you
You should determine where your destination is and you also have your own strategies for investing your plan as you set out.
zocipro

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:36:37 AM

You will need to read a lot of guides to be honest, it was more than difficult to me for understanding how it works at the beggining, i had some forex experience but it was not enough to be honest
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:42:42 AM

It is very simple. Start. Join here and try to be succesful. Start from little, increase for more! I have done just the same
If it was that easy then everyone will be a millionaire, the truth is that it is very hard to become a good trader and at first the only thing you can do is to read some books and try to learn everything you can and then you need to put your knowledge to test and see if you can make some money, if you cannot then you need to study some more until you do it but even then the profits may not be what you are looking for.
Bianxee

Activity: 217

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:00:15 AM

You will need to read a lot of guides to be honest, it was more than difficult to me for understanding how it works at the beggining, i had some forex experience but it was not enough to be honest

Yes they are both trading and forex is much difficult to trade and different in trading methods but all of this starts with making a practice trade, mistakes, profits, and losses will be always have to be physical form of trading. Learning from this will make you a trader.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:03:28 AM

I would say, dont be hurry to trade, just try to learn before doing a practice! Otherwise you can experience a great loss!
Absoultely right, many newbie do not go through the learning phase first, many of them immediately trading without many knowledge, it will only give them a loss, at least try to learn and read first, understand the market and how prices change and so on, when you begin to understand you can try with a small capital first
GawirZZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:41:35 AM

if you want to be a trader the first thing you should know is to know the world of crypto and you should be able to analyze the coins and most importantly you have to be patient.
jayanath123

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:41:02 PM

This is the journey of the beginner of bitcoin,Most powder full tools are social media they full awareness of all digital currency.How to trade more learning ways of bitcoin news and information extract to brain which time invest. 
Hungdungquat

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:42:20 PM

It is very simple. Start. Join here and try to be succesful. Start from little, increase for more! I have done just the same
If it was that easy then everyone will be a millionaire, the truth is that it is very hard to become a good trader and at first the only thing you can do is to read some books and try to learn everything you can and then you need to put your knowledge to test and see if you can make some money, if you cannot then you need to study some more until you do it but even then the profits may not be what you are looking for.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:30:33 PM

Good trader always try to know what’s going on before he put money into it. And try to focus on fundamental strength of coins
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:01:24 PM

Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.

To become a trader, you must try to find ways first on how to do some strategies and basics about trading. You should focus on learning first before doing it in actual to avoid unnecessary losses. You should know when to sell and when to buy and you should also be willing to take all the risks.

JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:36:03 PM

It was very easy to become a trader, just invest a huge amount in the market and you can already trade your coins, but in order to earn a huge amount of profit then you need to study on how the market works because most of the new traders today cant handle the pressure in the market and they will instantly sell their coins when they are panicking.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:54:03 PM

To become a trader, you must try to find ways first on how to do some strategies and basics about trading. You should focus on learning first before doing it in actual to avoid unnecessary losses. You should know when to sell and when to buy and you should also be willing to take all the risks.

Its along process indeed. You have to study and read more references, and doing it actual on exchanges. Always do research, learn the technical analysis, etc. There is so much more to learn. Just continue your passion on trading and let be hungry of knowledge to learn. Always continue to learn, to develop confidence.

Open for Campaigns
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:12:54 PM

I totally agree with you that controlling emotion is one of the most important skill you must have if you wanna be a good trader. Besides, I also recommend you should learn hunting information skill to get success.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:35:32 AM

There are many ways to become a trader for me the only thing you need to do is first gathered data or have some research about trading you can watch some videos in youtube and study about trading.

Trading is very deep subject at first it may seem very easy to become a good trader but it is once you try that you realize how difficult it is so at first it could be a good idea to do some paper trades and only enter in the real market when you are able to get consistent profits in paper, if you cannot do that then do not even bother to trade in the first place.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: