Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:08:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to become a trader?  (Read 2345 times)
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:48:46 AM

Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.

It was very easy to become a trader, just invest a huge amount in the market and you can already trade your coins, but in order to earn a huge amount of profit then you need to study on how the market works because most of the new traders today cant handle the pressure in the market and they will instantly sell their coins when they are panicking.
to become a trader is easy you just need capital and enter the market, but to become an expert trader is not easy, need experience, skills, knowledge, patience and so forth. and it's get from of the effort and keep learning, you could just start a trader easily, but the risk would be great because you did not learn firs
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:15:00 AM

Yes you are right of what you said that emotions would be the "worst" not the best enemy because if you considered it as an enemy then it will never be the best in your life. Learn via experience and reading all articles about trading especially here in forum.

dadabosade67

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 01:09:08 PM

This is easy man. You can go to the exchange and trade any cryptocurrency and done! You are now a trader!
cedrixperez

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:21:48 PM

Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.

Yes you are right, dont let emotions controls your decision in trading, just stay focus on what strategy you have and have a faith on your coin also dont be a panic seller.
f12345

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:31:54 PM

If you want to become a good trader read Anna Couling's a comolete guide to volume price analysis. I'd say thats essential after that  download Think or Swim software and get an account on Trading View and start charting. Learn basic indicators Smiley
There are more applicable for stock market. Crypto and forex slighly differebt beasts.

https://www.amazon.com/Complete-Guide-Price-Analysis/dp/1491249390
al_a17

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:56:33 PM

It used to be possible in Bitcoin but now it's being absorbed in to the financial system it is reverting to the standard figures, currently Bitcoin is 2x capital markets but that is slowly reducing. That means you can expect double digit percentages going forward but read this https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-improve-my-daytrading/answer/Matt-Awd to make it clearer.

What that means is to find an 'edge' you need to either take the profits away from the middle tier, which Bitcoin didn't have until recently and is growing exponentially, or you trade at low timeframes to bypass the middle completely, which requires tech retail don't have access to. So my question is this, if you had access to a triple digit percent plus per year process would you use it, because going forward the financial system will not allow anything above 2x capital markets, no funds will be able to produce it going forward http://www.eurekahedge.com/Indices/IndexView/Eurekahedge/682/Eurekahedge_Crypto_Currency_Hedge_Fund_Index, an exchange is the only way the group found to be able to provide access to triple digit percentage returns without inducing the hell that the Middle tier produce when you take their fees for your returns.

And if you think people with knowledge and access to the best cannot know the future you can see what the funds had access to in December to readjust portfolios https://www.quora.com/Will-Bitcoin-go-up-in-2018/answer/Alister-Aw which is 'magically' coming true. The question I've been asked to ask is "are you happy with 100% of 50% using MT4 or 50% of 500% using fund tech", the expectation is everyone will choose the first one.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:08:08 PM

You have to buy btc first, then send to exchange that you'll trading. Next, you learn way of chart analysis, read a news more and discuss in this forum in order to get the information entirely.
It is better if they would read first and learn about cryptocurrencyu and Bitcoin on that way they could prepare and think about the possibilities they could encounter on trading and the changes they could have in the market. It is much easier to trade when you know the basics and learn for yuour experience for you to have a better trading.
Anamika143

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:47:55 PM

If you have the money to invest, you can easily become a trader by adopting some strategies. For that you have to first open an account in some exchange market and buy from there the currency you want to invest. If you have trouble trading then you can watch videos from youtube to learn.
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:26:56 PM

Well to became a great trader you should know how to choose a coin that is worth it buy and if you are a beginner in trading world you should be an educated to all cryptocurrency that have a great future in the market and off course you should have a captial to start trading.

Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:25:46 AM

Being a trader is not that easy, being a trader is very risky because you can't predict the value of some coins in the market because the value of coins in the crypto. Market is very unpredictable, so if you're a newbie you better to have a proper research first for you to have a knowledge about trading.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:33:33 PM

It was very easy to become a trader, just invest a huge amount in the market and you can already trade your coins, but in order to earn a huge amount of profit then you need to study on how the market works because most of the new traders today cant handle the pressure in the market and they will instantly sell their coins when they are panicking.
to become a trader is easy you just need capital and enter the market, but to become an expert trader is not easy, need experience, skills, knowledge, patience and so forth. and it's get from of the effort and keep learning, you could just start a trader easily, but the risk would be great because you did not learn firs
I suppose that everyone has their own standards in my opinion a person that only has capital and an account in an exchange does not qualify to call himself a trader, you need to have some knowledge about fundamental analysis and technical analysis before you call yourself that, after all the person that tries to trade without that knowledge is just a gambler in my mind.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:40:15 PM

You can always start trading anytime you are interested, because investing on the market is so easy but always remember that you need to check the stable price of the coin in order to determine if you are going to earn profit or not.

gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:43:59 AM

yes, it's one of those who knock down your emotions because if you're too emotionally or over thinking especially if you're thinking it's negative, it's going to hurt you so you need to trust yourself that you can even make it harder to think about positive for you
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:41:40 PM

Good trader always try to know what’s going on before he put money into it. And try to focus on fundamental strength of coins
Checking the fundamentals of a coin is very important but that is only one way to invest the other is technical analysis and it can be very effective the greatest problem is that many people do not really take the time to learn it correctly and this is why you see so many people complaining about all the money they lost when they trade but it is their fault since they trade with no knowledge and experience and that will guarantee you will lose your money.
rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:03:35 AM

True,  emotions can make your trading experiences worst and even lost your money.  Learn how to handle your emotions is the best key to become a successful trader. 

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:57:13 AM

To become a trader you don't need any previous knowledge, but it would be better if you gain some knowledge about trading. A few youtube videos about trading would be of great help. As you move on to trade, you would gradually learn many things.
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:44:07 AM

I agree with you but you also need to learn how to analyze market, coin, chart, discuss forums and read about trading,...etc. Finally, follow some project and accept the investment with risk to accumulate experience.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:05:25 AM

I agree with you but you also need to learn how to analyze market, coin, chart, discuss forums and read about trading,...etc. Finally, follow some project and accept the investment with risk to accumulate experience.
Yeah you right, many things you should learn before trading, and one of them manage emotions and yourself, but you also need other things dude, you need to prepare your capital, strategies and plans, and the important thing is knowledge about trading and crypto
SCRAPYCOCO

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:47:19 AM

I recommend you plan carefully. Everything, from the budget to the smallest detail, should be carefully planned. This allows you to optimize your income, as well as the experience in general.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:09:17 AM

Emotions will make you lose a huge amount of profit because the reason why most of the traders in the market can actually earn a lot of profit is because they can always manage to handle their emotions when the market prices are dropping.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: