Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:13:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to become a trader?  (Read 2339 times)
lavishlifing

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:50:09 PM

And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.

Good day, I don't recommend studying the candlestick, why? in my experience, I tried using candlestick reading as the basis of my trades but majority is a loss, the pattern doesn't end up as what you predicted.
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:15:43 PM

Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.
At some how your friends are right, emotions will plays an important role for your trading because that is the reason why you will hesitate in some of your decisions. But of course before you make decisions, make sure that you already studied what you will do. Make sure always that you have something in return in all you will do.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:54:31 PM

Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.

Welcome to trading world. According to what I know trading is all about time. Time to watch the motion of coin prices. Waiting for the green color of all coins.

This is what the most traders do waiting for green color is the best way of having a good profit in the investment.

The strategies will cope up base on the real situation. Patience is must needed.

They always wanted to say that traders are those who have patience to surrender the coin in time or out time as long as the traders decided. Then regrets or success will come depends on what time you decided.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:50:31 PM

Aside from the capital,  you need to observe the volume and the changes of the coin you want to buy.
To become a trader you must need a coin, so choose the best and well growing coin, try to improve your skills of reading chart abut price, watch you tube videos about bitcoin trading, choose long term trading being a new user and don’t panic if you see the price is falling, so have patience at dip and try to buy as much as possible, trade for long term and don’t be greedy about your investment.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:02:39 AM

If you are so confused then practice demo trading for some time and you can also watch a few youtube videos which would greatly help you. At the same time, you can start trading with a small amount of money and do small trading. You would gradually learn as the time passes.
diskodasa

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:28:46 AM

the important thing is your mind, your emotion. when you trading with a virtual market you don't worry lost your money so you can make good decision. But in this market everything is difference when you lost your mind. 

Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:20:45 AM

Your friends advice are good but additional to their advice, you should have the courage to face risk.  You should put in mind that once you engage in trading, there will always be two results: either earning or losses.  You must have the right attitude to face whatever will be the result of your trading engagement.  Continue learning is a must.  But above all, you can only be a trader if you have the attitude of a risk taker and engage in trading. 
AnalynCadiz

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:12:47 AM

Everybody can be a trader but not all have the  ability to trade successfully. Before trading,educate yourself and learn some basic skills needed for trading. Trading needs skills,patience and analization if you want to reach your goal.
Zeniex

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 06:12:04 AM

Zeniex exchange invites new and experienced traders to start trading with our platform.

Cryptocurrency exchange Zeniex established by a group of financial and security experts from South Korea and China has been launched on May 8th, 2018.

Zeniex has already listed 10 coins, including Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Lite Coin (LTC), Bytom (BTM), EOS, 0x (ZRX), Scry.info (DDD), Pixie Coin (PXC). More coins will be added soon.

We constantly hold various events and give aways.
From currently active Zeniex do not take any fees for all ETC operations till September 2018

Exchange supports BTC and ETH markets.

CCN about Zeniex "Zeniex, an exchange which received investment from China’s largest internet security company Qihoo 360 and is connected to Bishije and Jinse Chaijing crypto/blockchain media outlets, is now based in Korea."
https://www.ccn.com/a-big-threat-to-korean-exchanges-chinese-capital-floods-korean-crypto-markets/

News and Updates: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4391329.msg39111069#msg39111069
ompoetra

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:12:35 AM

Continue Monitoring Price

Bitcoin prices can change in minutes and even seconds. So you should closely monitor the price graph to see sell opportunities. Price monitoring can be done manually by observing graphs or using applications. A number of apps are available in the Play Store, which serves to analyze price movements. There are also applications with reminder systems such as Bitcoin Ticker-Widget or Bitcoin Checker, which can be set to send notifications if bitcoin prices have reached the value you want.

Limit System

The way of bitcoin investment for beginners is to use a limit system for purchases and sales. For example, you can set a low price limit for purchases. If the bitcoin price drops to the number you specify, then the buy process will be executed automatically.

Similarly, the sell limit. You can set a certain price that is profitable. The system will also execute the sale if the price goes up to the limit you set. Tricks like this are suitable if you can not monitor the price movement continuously. With the limit system, you can still get real-time price updates.
watchurstep45

Activity: 300

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:02:24 AM

trader is basic to do . you all need is to trade alternative coin to a specific token in order for you to gain income. in basic trading they do a simple tecnique such as buy low and sell it on a higher price. but there are many techniques in trading . just do research and everthing .
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:43:22 AM

if you really want to become a trader you will correct your emotions because it does not help but break your brain and you can think of negative
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:28:57 AM

Its simple, since you have a friends who will guide through, you can simply watch him first how to trade, then I guarantee you will get easily learn of It. How much more If you have enough capital to start with here and you may start  In bitcoin, since you're still newbie.
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:04:07 AM

Keep analyzing potential coin speculations, so you will succeed in trading, holding them in a short time, you will be profitable.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:04:12 PM

if you want to become a trader you need to know first about crypto and you also have to know when buying and when to sell, know also about the market that you will trade.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:19:16 PM

That is one of the virtues of an entrepreneur. There are many virtues you need to train to get. Dignity and patience are two essential virtues. It affects your investment decisions.

Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:54:43 AM

I recommend you plan carefully. Everything, from the budget to the smallest detail, should be carefully planned. This allows you to optimize your income, as well as the experience in general.
Just learn the basic market skills or knowledge which will make you able to have a grasp on your trading besides which is makes you able to survive in the market. Without the basic knowledge one can not survive in the market regardless of the starting amount. Then start trading for short term in Altcoin or Litecoin in order to get experience and you will not face a big loss here because the coins are not so valuable.
alminium

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:20:15 AM

Yes I have to buy Bitcoin first to exchange that I will trade. And then I will learn how to analyze the chart, read more news to see, how things work in the market and I have to go into the details of its full process.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:46:08 AM

If someone starts investing calm necessary to anticipate the occurrence of bad problems later because with price movements that are difficult to predict the trader must be able to maximize the smallest chance to gain a profit.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Offece

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:04:53 PM

there are many ways to turn out to be a trader for me the only aspect you need to do is first accumulated records or have some studies about buying and selling you could watch some motion pictures in youtube and examine approximately trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: